Chapter 9~ Why, Lou?

Hey again, z is being mean and lazy so I'm gonna write this chapter and it's gonna be long, sorta. Tell me what you think and I hope you like it. Please read our Harry Styles Fan Fic, we just started but I think it's pretty good so check it out. This chapter is gonna be the start because, heds up, chapter 12 is when we go back to normal time. Get excited and if I get 5 votes on this chapter, I'll upload another chapter on Sunday! Please vote and comment, I wanna know that people like our stories, or else we are sad! Anyway I am ranting but please READ THIS!!!!!! I hate it when people don't read it, there is important information. Anyway, here is the story.

-Aria

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eleanor's POV (I know we were going to do Louis' but this one had to be in El's POV again)

A few weeks later...

Me and Lou have been dating for a few weeks and it's been amazing. He's been so much happier, I can see it, but, he is sometimes a pervert, and a jerk but I lo-like him for that. I've been hanging out with Lauren a lot and she's been an amazing friend but then there was Chris, we haven't really talked since our kiss. I haven't even told him about me and Lou. I know I should and... I will, soon, maybe, sometime, never. Ya, I'm going crazy.

It was now the middle of January and right now me and Lauren were going to meet up. I felt my phone vibrate and looked at it:

Laurie:D to Ellie-Beary:
HEY MY GURLY!!! Don't kill me!! But u need 2 talk 2 chris, he's meeting us there, well u there, plz let him down easy! :) Luv ya!! DON'T KILL ME XOXOXO

Ellie-Beary to Laurie:D:
u what!! why'd you do that!! Its already awkward enough and i can't let him down! he'll hate me 4... 4ever!!!!!

I didn't bother to look at my phone after that. I decided to just go and meet with Chris and hope for the best. 

An hour later...

I saw Chris and he waved me over.

"Hey, Chris," I said, waving my hand awkwardly.

"Hi," he said.

"Look, I wanted to say that I'm sorry-" I was cut off, why am I always cut off, can't a girl ever finish her sentence?

"Sorry for what? The kiss? Well I'm not sorry. I liked it. I have feelings for you but you can't see that. When I invited you, I invited only you. Lauren was supposed to leave halfway but no, you invite that sorry excuse for a man. I can't believe you. You first kiss me then you ignore me and I see you around time with that guy! You haven't even called. You could've been dear for all I know! You couldn't seem to see my feelings because you were too absorbed in him!" he yelled at me.

I realised that I was a horrible person, Chris was an amazing guy and I blew him off. "Chris, I'm so sorry, it's just that, fine, Louis has been a bit of a jerky douche these past few years but I can see it in his eyes that he's sorry and I promise that I never meant to hurt you, but I'm not the right girl but one day, you will find her, and she will be the luckiest girl on the planet to have you," I told him truthfully grabbing his hand.

He smiled and nodded. "It's what they all say, but still, you're happy and that's good enough for me."

We both stood up and he walked me to my parents car. He gave me a hug before leaning down and lightly brushing my cheeks, then he kissed my other cheek slowly, he was about to kiss my lips but I pushed him away.