Chapter 15~ Not What It Seems (Part 1)

PLEASE READ BELOWWWWW!!!!!!!!

Sorry I haven't uploaded in a while! But it's crazy with exams and other stuff! Crazy drama right now I can't even begin to explain. This chapter is dedicated to SmoothCriminal22 because of the awesome banner! She also has a story which I find really good just from reading the prologue so read and vote for it! Follow her too and you'll make me smileeee! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eleanor's POV

I locked myself in my room. I didn't know how I could be so stupid. I just burst out all my feelings at him at once. I never got to do that. It was like a soda can. I had kept it in for too long, making it rattle and rattle, till it just burst everywhere. Now, I feel this heavy rock on my head, it was weighing me down. I knew that being with Chris was the safer choice, but I knew I couldn't play him anymore. I needed to tell him the truth... as my mum always says, better to hurt people with the truth, then comfort them with lies. 

I dragged myself to my bed and thought about a way to let him down, and I think I got it... nope, that wouldn't work. I decided that maybe my 'dream self' would have a better idea than me. My eyes started to droop and I was asleep in a heartbeat. 

The next day..

I woke up, there was a call from Chris. I couldn't do this to him. I was a chicken. But in the end, I picked the phone up and dialed his number.

"Hello?" Chris asked. 

"Hey, it's me," I answered.

"Oh, I really need to talk to you. Could you meet me at the diner by your place in... half an hour?" He asked, he sounded nervous... but about what?

"Sure, that sounds great," I said, trying to sound cheerful. 

"Ok, I have to go now. Bye," he hing up quickly, I didn't get a chance to answer. 

That was rude of him, I thought to myself. But I shrugged it off. I cleaned off from last night, went downstairs, and made myself some breakfast. My parents had texted me saying they wouldn't be home tonight. 

Once I finished, I went upstairs to get ready. It only took me fifteen minutes, so I decided I would head there first, beat him there. I smiled mischeviously. I took my purse and headed out. 

It was a nice breeze, the wind blew my hair in different directions, making it look like a jumbled mess, I couldn't see for one moment, which made me bump into someone. I fell onto the floor on my butt and shrieked. 

"El?" the person asked. 

"Harry?" I asked, I looked to his left. "Niall?"

"Hey, El," the Irish lad said disinterestedly as he focused on his hamburger that he held in his hand. 

"El, you look different." Harry commented. 

"Thanks," I smiled. 

"What happened last night? I had to go pick Lou up from a dangerous part of the city. I know that you think that you feel bad. Yes, I agree it was wrong that he cheated on you. But did you ever think to ask him about what happened. He was heart broken when you left. You may think that he played you, but he never once lied about his feelings for you. But you, El, I don't know. You go talk to him. Because things aren't what they seem," he walked away, Niall following closely behind, devouring... another burger. I swear that boy has hollow bones. 

I looked back. But decided to head off to the diner to meet Chris, wondering what Harry said. I think that he knew a lot more then he was letting on. And I was gonna find out... after meeting with Chris. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey so I hope you liked it and I am so sorry that it is short... but I didn't have a lot of time. So I want to know, do you want this story to end shorter or longer, if you want shorter, I can end it in approximately 2 chapters, if not, then I'll go on to about 5-15 more chapters. So comment what you want and vote! Please comment more, we didn't reach the comment goal but we reached the vote goal so I'm happy!!

Goal:

Vote: 30 (unless you get @manuna22 5 followers in total. 2 updates if you get her 10 followers and vote and comment for her story)

Comments: 15 (Please try to reach it) 

REALLY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCENT! ONE OF MY FRIENDS HAVE JUST STARTED A BOOK! THEIR ACCOUNT IS @manuna22 PLEASE FOLLOW THEM! IF SHE GETS MORE THAN 5 FOLLOWERS I'LL UPDATE THE DAY AFTER SHE GETS THEM AND IT'LL BE LONG AND DRAMATIC! IG IT'S 10 FOLLOWERS.... I'LL UPDATE TWO CHAPTERS! I KNOW I AM GOING CRAZY. GO TO HER PROFILE, FOLLOW HER AND READ HER STORYYYYYY! :) THANKS SO MUCH IF YOU DO, IF YOU DON'T... THEN I GUESS YOU'LL HAVE TO WAIT!