Suitless (Harvey Specter)

Galing kay niconice123

Carmen Grace, or better yet, "Candy" is dumped by her boss and in result, forcibly fired from her stripping j... Higit pa

Arriving on Your Doorstep
Mr. Specter
My New Home
No Privates Privacy
Case Affairs
His Wing Man
Little Black Book
I'm Your King
Spy Agency
Voodoo Jealousy
Scottie
Zoe
Lighthouse Coffee
The Day Off
2 Weeks of Pajamas
A War
Jessicas PA
Breaking Up
Love
Harvey is not Mr. Specter
Donna
Leaving
Kicked Out
Arrested

Gin and Tonic

5.3K 110 5
Galing kay niconice123

I walk into the office, my head down as I pass a group of paralegals, one of them being Rachel. She squeezes out of the pack and peels up beside me, walking as fast paced as I had been.

"Harvey is not in a good mood today so... I advise-"

I whip around to face her, glaring.

"I advise you not to advise me anything. I know how Harvey is, I know why he's mad. It's my fault. I can take the heat." Rachel's face is confused.

Since when did I lash out like that, ever? I felt myself turning into Harvey, I was slowly slipping from myself.

I was giving Rachel heat, I was lying through my teeth to Jillian, I was pissed off about Zoe, which I shouldn't be, lastly, all I wanted to do was talk to Mike.

I grip Rachel's hand and whisper to her that I'm sorry and continue to head to Harvey's office. As soon as I walk in, let's just say, I was the last person who was supposed to.

"You told Jillian you worked for the firm." He says, his back to me as he gazes out of the window.

"Yes." I say with a strong sense of self.

I was not going to let him win the battle this time.

"Why did you do that, Ms. Grace?" Why was he so calm?

"Because she was very sweet."

Harvey turns around with a smirk, chuckling to himself, and just like that, his smile turned sour.

"That's NOT what I SENT you there to do! I did NOT SEND YOU THERE TO MAKE FRIENDS!" Harvey screams, smacking his hands on his desk.

Rachel was right, he's never been this angry with me. Not once. I had told myself, walking into this office, that I wouldn't let him win.

I approach him slowly and he steps away with each placement I make.

"Technically, Mr. Specter, you did." I watch Harvey's jaw clench when I say this and he is livid with me.

"Don't you dare twist my words." He mutters through his teeth, stepping toward me until he is inches away.

"I have half the mind to fire you."

"You wouldn't dare." I growl back, our voices barely a whisper.

Beneath us I notice his fists clenching, his face was flushed and he quickly lost himself.

"You, Ms. Grace, don't ever tell me what I will and will not do."

"What are you going to do, Mr. Specter?" I ask passive aggressively.

"I am severely close to tearing apart our contract."

"I love the smell of freedom in the morning." I smirk back at him and try to walk away but he grips my wrist.

"Did you tell her who you worked for?" Oh?

Now he switches the subject on me. I knew he could never fire me. Deep down inside Harvey, he liked me too much for his own good.

"No. Idiot." I grunt and pull my wrist roughly from his hand.

"What is this case about? Why are they trying to frame the owner with an affair involving Jillian?"

"His soon to be ex wife is trying to take entirety of the company. If adultery was committed majority of the business goes to her."

"Alright." I say, about to leave the office.

"Ms. Grace?" Harvey asks.

"Yes, Mr. Specter?"

"I've got a date tonight, please bring to the office my casuals, along with my jacket."

"Yes, Mr. Specter."

His second date was tonight? I immediately call Jillian to set up a time for drinks.

"What was that all about?" Donna whispers.

"He's still pissed."

"Possessive. It's different then pissed."

"Slamming his hands on the table, threatening to fire me? That's not being pissed?"

"He was trying to tighten his grip. So, possessive. But you didn't give into it. That hit him in the gut pretty good, I think." Donna chuckles, typing away before slipping me a file.

"What's this?"

"The nooks and crannys of the case." She winks at me and I give her a huge hug.

"Holy shit, you're amazing." I sigh.

"I know." Donna giggles and flips her hair.

"If you want something to talk about right away, I'd suggest buying yourself a Louis Viton dress."

"Why?" I ask.

"No girl can resist LV."

----------------------------------------------------

I show up to the bar in my most formal attire. The place was luxurious, the patio had gas lit fires within shards of glass, the bar inside was glowing a beautiful neon blue and the bartenders were dressed to impress. All around me I saw people from Wall Street to rebound artists.

This girl had expensive tastes.

"Gin and tonic." I say to the bartender, scoping out Jillian.

I found her sitting with a few men, laughing away at their jokes and they all seemed like a friendly bunch.

I decide against starting a tab and pay my bill. Approaching Jillian, she gets out of her seat and gives me a large hug.

"This is the girl!" She says to the boys, as they all cheer for me.

"The girl?" I chuckle nervously.

"The one who works for the defending company of our boss! Duh." She winks.

"Of course." I take a small bow and before I know it, my phone is ringing.

"It's my boss." I say, staring with furrowed brows at my caller ID.

Why was he calling me?

Jillian leans over and ignores his call, smiling at me and pulling me into the booth. We sat around the fire and talked aimlessly about our day.

My phone kept going off. I chose to continue ignoring it. I was, after all, working.

"So? Relationships?" Jillian smirks as she asks, slyly staring at a man across from her.

"Pam dumped me, you caught me." He grunts.

"And what about you?" Jillian asks me.

"Oh me? I..." I try and think exactly what it was I was supposed to say.

Here I was trying to figure it if this girl slept with her boss and yet I'm no better.

"I went on a date last night but I'm not sure where that's going to go, my boss doesn't want people interfering with my love life."

"Tell me about it!" Jillian squeals, smacking my arm.

"I'm kind of his assistant bitch, so I'm on his beck and call!" She begins.

I pull out my phone and begin to record, carefully, hoping no one would see.

"He wants something for his wife? I get it. He wants tickets to a show, I get it. He needs a new custom tailored suit, I get it! He needs a ride to jersey, I do it! I hate the guy! Everyone thinks I'm in love with him but little do they know I'm contracted!"

"I'm in the exact same boat. I do everything for my boss, and granted, I really like him which is half the reason I do anything for him, but it's so easy to set him off!" I chuckle, beginning to imitate Harvey. Jillian laughs with me, imitating Fred.

"No, I've actually been dating Luke, over there," she points to a tall, dark haired man with gorgeous blue eyes, sitting across from her, "for about two months now?" She asks and he nods.

"We find time to make it work, but it's not like Fred doesn't try and pry us apart. My attention has to be all his. I guess it's what I'm paid for though."

"My boss really has no one to pry me from. My attentions all his." Jillian excused the guys, asking for them to go buy her another drink.

She was reading me like a damn book, like she was the one writing my life.

"I know that look, and that feeling. I've never felt that way about Mr. Masterson but, I still understand it. He'll see what he has someday. Wait he isn't married is he?" I shake my head when she asks.

"He's on a date tonight though." I respond softly, Jillian smacking her lips.

"Does that require another drink then?" She asks.

"Maybe."

"What do you have?"

"Gin and tonic." I smile.

My phone goes off again, and I finally answer.

"What?" I growl.

"I need you to come home." Harvey sounded distraught, desperate.

It actually pained me the way he sounded.

Jillian came back with my drink and I threw down some cash for her.

"I'm really sorry, I have to go! Duty calls." I say, swinging around my phone.

"I totally get it. Catch up soon?" She asks.

"Yes. Definitely."

---------------------------------------------------

When I got to the condo, I noticed that Harvey was sitting in the living room, under the floor lamp in a sleek leather chair. He stared in front of him toward the floor.

"She's leaving. Scotland."

"What?" I ask, putting my bag gently on the couch.

"Zoe's brother is sick, she's just gotten a god daughter to take care of." He says, putting his fingers to his quivering lips.

I sigh heavily and put my hand on Harvey's knee, sitting on the floor beneath him.

"Look, I know you and I aren't the coolest right now, but, I'm sorry. I don't know what to say to make you feel better, but do not be sad. There's no reason to be. You're Harvey fricking Specter. Just because it isn't ideal or working right now doesn't mean it will be that way in the future. You've got so many women to pick and choose from. You'll be alright."

He looks down at me, smiling warmly and for once, everything seemed alright since we had sex.

"Where were you tonight? I called you 6 times, Ms. Grace." Still Ms. Grace, huh?

"I was out with Jillian, actually." I say, bouncing on my legs before standing up and handing Harvey my phone, playing the recording.

She goes on and on about hating her boss, and Harvey is loving the evidence against the opposing firm. Until, that is, he hears my voice. Hears my words. My mocking of him.

My face burns red and I jump to him to grab my phone away and he just pushes me off and onto the floor, walking away from me and continuing to listen.

"My boss really has no one to pry me from. My attention is all his."

The recording cuts itself out when he called and I sat in the corner, mentally smacking myself.

"So." I whisper, getting up and trying to rush to my room.

Harvey pulls my arm and whips me into his chest.

"I do so much for you Carmen, and that's how I'm repaid? You mock me in front of, technically, a client. You tell them I treat you poorly, you let them know I have a poor temper?" He is pushing me back with each step he takes until there is no where to run, my back to the wall.

"I have no one to pry you from? How about the guy who's lips you locked with last night?!" Harvey shouts.

"Harvey, I-"

"And still I want nothing more than you. I used Zoe to hide from you."

Holy shit, Donna was right.

Harvey takes my wrists in his hands and puts them vibe my head in one swift movement, kissing down my neck and back up to my chin.

Without any hesitation his lips are on mine, with such a soft tenderness my mind had become a blur.

He presses his body into me, cupping my breasts with his available hand. Harvey begins to rub gently, massaging my stiff breast through the thin fabric. The sensation was incredible and I felt him harden through his jeans. I let my head rest back as his lips go from my lips to my neck, then to my collar bone, where he takes a gentle nibble at my skin. My body crawled with goosebumps and I notice his grip on my Louis Viton tighten.

"I don't want to tear this dress." He whispers.

"So I'll leave you with that. Goodnight, Carmen." He says, releasing me from the erotic prison.

I rub my wrists as I hear his door shut, questioning exactly what had just happened. I notice my phone on the floor and pick it up quickly. The glow from the phone shining against me, he left marks on my collar bone.

That's going to be a hard one to explain and get passed everyone at the firm.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

105K 1.9K 30
"If you want to discover parts of yourself that you never dreamed of, if you want to feel pleasure and pain dance together in ways you didn't know wa...
27.7K 658 25
Successful business Woman, Carmen Robyn, is sought out by the well known Harvey Specter in hopes of signing her as a client. Stealing a few too many...
773 24 23
Harvey, the successful lawyer, must take time out from his successful life and embark on an uncertain, difficult journey that will demand everything...
195K 5.5K 33
"That's not something you mess around with." I say to her and she just rolled her eyes. "It's not like he's going to fall for it anyway." S...