Voodoo Jealousy

A/N: I don't have very many readers for this story but, there aren't many Harvey Specter fabrics regardless, so to the readers I do have, thank you. I just wanted to say this song is originally by Spiral Beach, not "Barboas" the fake band. But this is the way I thought the band would sound, so I chose my favorite song of theirs. Enjoy the chapter guys!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tonight was the night. The night of the Barboas show.

I fixed my hair, my makeup, wearing something I thought was as casual as possible.

This was after all, my girlfriends show.

"Harvey?" I ask with a chuckle, looking at his clothes.

He was wearing sunglasses and a leather coat, black.

"Take off the jacket and sunglasses and maybe we'll be set." I say, coming over and removing them for him.

"You're a great spy, and not to mention, a great partner. But, a fashionista now too? I hit gold." Harvey winks at me and scrunches up his long sleeves.

"Partner?" I smirk, raising a brow at him.

"Work partner. Get your head out of the gutter.." He shrugs.

"So I take it were not telling anyone besides Donna that were, you know... Screwing?" I ask as he holds the door open for me.

"Who said we were telling anyone?" He kind of fidgeted when he said this, his mouth in a hard line.

"I kind of made her a promise."

Harvey rolls his eyes at me and pushes me by my butt out of the door.

-------------------------------------------------------

We walk out the car as Ray speeds off, any trace of the name Harvey Specter would have Gwen running. It was beneficial that she didn't know what he looked like.

Harvey led me into the venue, the music of the opening band stabbing my ears. It was waily and obnoxiously loud.

"Is it me or does she sound like a goat?" Harvey shouts to me as he gestures the bar tender for a gun and tonic.

"With nails in her throat. Hey! Since when do you drink gin?" I ask and he smiles at me.

"I don't, you do." He shoves the drink into my chest, the alcohol dribbling onto my leotard.

"What?" I growl at him, he had a plan that I wasn't aware of.

"Relaaaax." Harvey grips the small of my back, leaning in from behind me to kiss my ear lobe.

"Alright. Alright." I say, bouncing as I chug down my gin and tonic to gain the courage and momentum.

"Alright!" I shout, clapping my hands as I bounce toward the crowd.

"I am a lesbian!" I shout once I reach the middle of all of the dancing teenagers.

"Thatta girl." I hear Harvey chuckle from behind me.

"Woo!!!" A large group of guys shout to me.

"Dance with me." I say, whipping around to Harvey and holding out my hand.

"What?" He asks, looking stiff as a board.

"I don't dance to... Stuff like this." He says seriously.

"How are yall doing tonight?!" We hear from the stage.

Harvey pulls me close to him, but not to close, as we see Gwen speaking, her pearly white teeth glowing in the spot light.