Zoe

I get dressed quickly, ready to head to the office when suddenly, after stepping out of my cab, I'm stopped by a woman with beautiful golden hair.

"I should've known he would leave before you." She chuckled.

"Hi?" I ask her, my blazer catching wind and tugging me back.

"Harvey." She mumbles turning to walk back inside Pearson Hardman.

"Hey wait!" I shout, running to catch up with her.

"Who are you? What do you need?" I asked, tucking hair behind my ear.

"I'm sorry, it's nice to meet you, I'm Zoe. An old friend I guess you could say, of Harvey's."

"Well between you and me, I'm a little sick of old friends that belong to Harvey." I smile, taking a sip of my scorching hot tea.

"Buzz around was that he had a PA, I assumed he'd be with you but I should've known better." Zoe says, stepping into the elevator with me.

"Please don't tell me your here to surprise him. That doesn't go so well." I tell her, fidgeting beside her.

"Surprise him? He invited me." She grins as we make our way up.

The elevator comes to a hard halt and as the doors open I see Harvey, Donna and Mike.

"I've been looking for you." This woman's accent was strong.

"The feelings mutual." Harvey flirts.

I cringe and the nature of his tone but no hard feelings, small flirting isn't my concern, especially since it's Harvey.

Donna pulls me aside and Mile follows Harvey and Zoe like a lost puppy. It's been so long since I've been able to talk to Mike... It made me sort of sad.

"So? How'd it go with Scottie." Donna asks, leading me to her desk.

"Does Harvey have any tasks for me?" I ask her, still gazing into Harvey's office.

Something inside of me was twisting, curiosity.

"Yes. But you won't get them until.. One, you spill about last night and two, you quit being jealous." Donna smirks.

"I am not jealous. Just curious... Should I be worried?" I ask.

Donna shrugs, "they've only ever been on one date, I guess you could say she's the one that got away. But listen to me, Harvey has commitment issues. As long as you keep yourself casually available, you'll be around longer than anyone else. It may not sound reassuring now but I promise, it is."

I clear my throat and try to pretend like it didn't hurt, to see him ogling her, but Donna knew what she was talking about, always.

"I had to escort Scottie out. I kind of... Cussed her out. I feel a little guilty but not much. Harvey was livid though. He tore up my room and tried to kick me out."

"Oh... That thing. He tried to fire me once. Got mad when I said okay."

"Same here!"

"He's emotional in front of us and that makes him uncomfortable, so when we see him pull an episode he's afraid it'll make him look bad and tries to push us away. But then he realizes after we're fine with it that he needs us. We're a trifecta you know. It's buzz around the office. Me, you and Mike? We're the 3 musketeers. Or Harvey's Angels."

I chuckle at Donnas reference and how suiting it really was.

"Why is Zoe here?"

"Well, she's taking over the case, considering the singer would totally recognize Harvey and call foul play."