Harvey is not Mr. Specter

It felt really good to get my things back into Harvey's place, everything felt like home, even without Donna. It was nearly 11pm by the time I had everything settled, everything out back in its rightful place.

I decided to take a stroll out onto the balcony, some patio furniture was now outside, I'm assuming it has been Scotties idea. I then stroll into Harvey's bedroom, admiring the bedding I had found and purchased, I touched the comforter softly, wanting nothing more than to pounce on it.

And I did just that. I rolled around in the delectable bedding, the pillows surrounding me like clouds.

I hear Harvey clear his throat and I look up at him, peeling off his suit jacket and loosening his tie, smirking.

"Did I say you could cuddle into my sheets?" He asks, his tone playful.

"Yes, Mr. Specter, I believe it was on my to do list."

By this point, he had approached the bed and was hovering over it like a vulture. He wasn't wearing a shirt, he was only wearing his suit bottoms, truthfully, it looked a little silly. Looking at his chest, I suddenly feel panicked, and I start to get up, but he forcefully pushes me back down.

"Harvey?" I ask as he crawls on top of me.

"You haven't finished that to do list." He growls, his voice low and lustful.

"After you roll around in my bed, you're supposed to make love to me and you still have another task to complete when all is said and done. Now, Ms. Grace, if you'd be so kind as to unbuck-"

Before he could finish, his belt was torn from the loops in his pants, and I pulled him down to kiss me.

His lips invaded mine, and for the first time ever, in the entire time I had worked for Harvey, I felt like he would stay.

His hand caressed my body as were began to grind against each other, the entire encounter rough, violent and wanting.

He tore open my shirt, I bit his shoulder until I broke skin, he clenched my thighs so tightly that bruises already began to form, he pulled my hair to lift me up, and as he kissed my back from behind me, his fist tightly wound within my brown locks, I felt his hard cock pressing into my back.

Both of our pants had somehow come off in the midst of things and he finally lets go of my hair, bending me over, and that's where the real fun begins.

I feel Harvey admire my ass, rubbing it with a tender touch. Finally, he raises his hand and spanks me.

"Are you going to be a good girl, Ms. Grace?"

Were we roll playing as boss and employee? As ourselves? It had never occurred to me that when we had sex that we didn't even bring work with us in the process. I've got to admit, it was really hot.

"Ms. Grace, I'm waiting for an answer." He says before spanking me again.

Maybe I would never answer.

I hang my head low, pushing my ass up a little further into the air, the heated space between us making my pussy ache for him.

"Ms. Grace!" He yells, spanking me again.

My ass felt like it had been sitting in a bucket full of ice, and so I decided that I had my fun.

"Yes, Mr. Specter."

Without any hesitation, I feel Harvey fill me, his hard cock moving swiftly inside of me, hitting the most tender and delicious spots.

"I'm going to hurt you, Ms. Grace." He whispers as he leans onto me, thrusting gently.

"How, Mr. Specter?" I ask with a small whimper, my legs going numb.

"Do not ask me how, Ms. Grace. Just tell me if it is okay."

I think about it, the feeling he's giving to me perking my breasts and making my sex drip with ecstasy.

"It is alright, Mr. Specter." I whisper.

Harvey then pulls me back up by my hair, his cock managing to stay inside me, before lifting us up enough for me to be resting my back against his chest. He begins to thrust harder, and the penetration is so deep that it does hurt a little bit, but it felt so good at the same time.

He still has a strong grip on my hair, holding my head back, before placing that hand around my throat and lightly, very gently, choking me.

It was an experience, indefinitely, and a good one. I never expected that to make me want to cum but involuntarily, I was so close to dropping all over Harvey's lap.

"Not yet, Ms. Grace." He says sternly, pulling his hand away from my throat.

The feeling boiling in my belly was starting to decrease as he continue to pump into me, hard and forceful.

He takes my breasts with both hands, pinching onto my nipples and twirling them around in his finger tips. The rough friction causing my body to shake from pleasure.

"Hit me, Ms. Grace." Harvey demands, turning me around in one swift motion, our eyes now meeting one another's.

His pace begins to slow down, the small treasure trail he had gently caressing my clit. Staring at Harvey was the icing on the cake though and suddenly, he brings us down to the bed, pressing his lips onto mine. The sex had suddenly vanished of any rough and dirty acts, it was now sensual and gentle and sweet. It was a change of pace, but not a bad one at all.

I place my fingers between our lips, tracing his as he licks my skin.

"Carmen." He whispers, back into Harvey mode, not Mr. Specter. They truly were two different people. And I loved both of them.

"I could never slap you, Harvey." I whisper back.

He reaches down to my clit, taking a nipple in his mouth and rolling around both, one with his thumb and my nipple with his tongue.

His cock still pushing into me was everything I needed to wash me over in a hot and beautiful orgasm, and as I shake underneath Harvey in a cum filled mess, I watch as Harvey pulls out of me, and his cum too spills along my stomach.

He leans down to me and kisses my forehead, our breathing both heavy and winded.

"So, what's my other task, Mr. Specter?" I ask with a smirk on one side of my lips.

Harvey collapses next to me and stares at the ceiling.

"Be my girlfriend."

"How could I not say yes?"