Fate (Niall Horan - Completed)

By ihycynthiaa

She's used to staying at home, studying, reading and writing. He's used to being on tour, girls screaming his... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THRITY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THRITY THREE
THRITY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FOURTY THREE

NINETEEN

17.8K 346 246
By ihycynthiaa

Don't forget to vote and comment! xx

I used to think the best feeling in the world would be kissing Niall, but actually waking up next to him is a thousand times better. My head lays on his tummy and I can hear every pound of his heart. I can't resist but softly play with his chest hair. "Olivia..." He mumbles. I think I woke him up, but when I look up, his eyes are still shut. "Olivia are you sure you want to do that?" He mumbles and turns his head to the left and then to the right as sweat pearls roll down his forehead. He has a nightmare.

"Niall wake up." I shake him a little but he doesn't stop moving.

"Wait! Don't!" He exclaims and moves around like crazy.

"Niall, love! Wake up!" I shake him harder.

"Nooooo!" He yells and his eyes open.

"Niall..." I stroke his cheek with one hand and sit up. "Niall..." I look at his scared face.

"Olivia." He weakly smiles at me and pulls me down again. He wraps his arms around me holds me tightly.

"Everything's okay Niall." I try to calm him down. His heart is racing and his skin is burning hot. "I'm right here, Niall. Everything's okay." I kiss his cheek.

"I-I..." He tries to explain himself but I shake my head telling him not to.

"Everything is alright, Niall." I genuinely smile at him and softly kiss his lips. He kisses back but with less passion and eager as usual. I kiss his sweaty forehead before I get out of bed.

"Are you ready for tonight?" Niall asks as I take my outfit for today out of my wardrobe.

"What is tonight?" I want to know and walk over to the sink.

"Our date." Niall sits up in bed and looks at me kinda hurt that I forgot about it.

"Ohh yeah, I forgot." I say biting my lip and give him a glass of water. "Sorry." I kiss his forehead again and then leave him alone. In the bathroom, I quickly get dressed, brush my teeth and curl my hair. When I step out again, Niall is gone. Next to my planner is a little note.

See you later tonight

I'll pick you up at 6I love you,Niall xxI smirk at his note and text him: i love you too xx

Then I take the pillow where Niall head was on and sit down, smelling it and taking his scent in. How did I become so lucky? I ask myself and smirk into the pillow. I breathe in his scent once again and then make my bed. Afterwards, I eat a banana for breakfast and pack my bag before I head out to my first class of today.

The day doesn't fly by as I hoped it would. Instead it's going in slow motion and I know starring at the clock won't make the time go faster but I do it anyway. I focus on everything that the professor says but as soon as I have a break, my mind fills up with Niall. What is he planning? What should I wear? What is he wearing? Where are we going? Are there going to be other people? Will it be fancy or casual? Where are we going? Where are we going afterwards? How long will we be together tonight?

When I survived all my classes for today, I walk home and call Niall. "Princess!" He cheers and I hear others cheer in the background. Guys. Maybe his friends.

"Hey love, could you give me some information for tonight?" I ask and try to sound as normal as usual, but my voice is a little bit shaky and he can hear how nervous I actually am.

"Are you nervous?" He laughs.

"Niall, just..." I roll my eyes at him.

"Everything you need is at your flat. Just get ready and I will pick you up at..." He makes a pause so that I answer.

"6 pm." I roll my eyes once again and step into the student accommodation.

"Will I see you around?" He says and only now I realize how much I missed him saying that. He didn't say it for months and my heart skips a beat. Memories come up in my head and my nervousness grows.

"Sure." I smile and hang up. I get into the elevator and text Alison, asking where she is.

"In your flat " she texts back right away. My heart starts to pound faster and I get even more excited and nervous than I already am. As soon as I open the door, Ally grabs my wrists and pulls me inside so that I nearly trip. "Niall thought about everything." She says excited and my heart skips a beat seeing a beautiful dark blue dress on my bed with black pumps.

"Will i cry tonight?" I ask my best friend and she nods.

"Definitely." She smirks and I squeal of happiness.

I quickly take a shower, so that I am fresh for tonight and then brush my teeth two times. Ally dries my hair, makes it wavy and the puts it half up and half down while I do my makeup. I put a bit more mascara on than usual and make sure it's water proof. Then I slip on see through tights and lastly the dress and the shoes. The dark blue dress is tight around my upper body, loose beneath my waist . It goes to half of my thighs and the sleeve go to half of my upper arm. I couldn't have chosen a better and more beautiful dress than this. The shoes fit perfectly and when I ask myself how he could know my size, I only have to look at Alison who smiles at like a proud mother.

"I only told him the size and he chose the rest." She tells me and then gives me a bag that actually belongs her but fits my outfit. It's a black clutch and my phone and keys fit perfectly inside. "Niall did a pretty good job." Alison smiles impressed.

"He's perfect." I smirk and she rolls her eyes.

"Just like Shawn." We both say at the same time, because I knew that she was going to say that, and burst out laughing. I look at the clock above my stove and see that it's 6 pm soon.

"Nervous?" Ally asks, smirking knowing that I have never been as nervous as I am now.

"Nooo." I roll my eyes sarcastically and take a deep breath.

After I spray on some perfume, it knocks on the door and I look at Alison not knowing what I should do. My mind is blank and my nervousness took over my head. I stand still and watch my best friend standing up from my bed and opening the door for me. "Niall." She says happy and they hug. When they pull apart, Ally steps out of his view and I take a step closer to them. Niall's eyes widen just like mine seeing him in the matching dark blue suit. His hair is as usual perfectly styled and I can't see any flaw on him.

"Hi." I smile nervous and look down at me.

"You-You look amazing." Niall scans my body for the probably fourth time and I spin around slowly. He chuckles and then comes over to me. Niall puts his arms around my waist and pulls me to his chest. I giggle against his lips before we kiss.

"You look pretty amazing too, love." I mumble before we kiss for a seconds time. Ally takes pictures of us, not even trying to hide it at all and smiles proud.

"Ready?" Niall asks as when we pull apart. I nod and he takes my hand. "Thanks, Ally." Niall smiles at my best friend as he leads me pass her.

"Thank you, Ally." I smirk at her. "And send me the pictures!" I tell her and follow Niall out. She closes the door behind us and Niall quickens his steps to the elevator. He is as nervous and excited and as I am but the more I look at him, I feel less that way.

"Where are we going?" I ask when we step into the elevator.

"You'll see." He smiles and kisses my temple. I close my eyes as his lips meet my skin and enjoy every second of it. When the doors open again, we step out and he leads me out of the building and into his car. Like a gentleman he opens the door for me and closes it quickly when I am in. Niall drives us away from the university as one hand of him rests on my thigh. I put my hand on his and smile.

"Do you like your dress?" He asks and I nod.

"It's perfect, love." I tell me and quickly kiss his cheek. He instantly smiles.

"You look gorgeous, Olivia." He tells me.

"Thank you and you don't look bad yourself."

I keep my eyes on him and minutes later we arrive at his house. The big gate opens for us and closes as soon as he parks the car. Niall gets out of the car and runs to my side. I laugh at his cuteness and he opens the door for me. He takes my hand, helps me out and closes the door behind me. When we get into his house, something is different. The lights are dimmed and white rose pedals are on the floor. I feel the tears building up and one tear actually escapes when I see tall candles on the floor in his living room. He pushed the couch back and where his coffee table used to be is a round dining table what is already set.

"Niall..." I want to thank him but I am too overwhelmed to actually talk. I wipe that single tear away and Niall turns around to face me. He cups my face with his hands and whisper "I love you" before attaching his lips to mine.

"I love you too." I smile, kiss his cheek and then walk away from him. I walk around the table and look around me. I thought what he did on the roof was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, but then my flat took over the number one spot and now his living room takes over everything and lands first place with a star. "This... is too much." I chuckle short before I have to wipe my tears away again.

"Everything for my princess." Niall wraps his arms around my waist from behind and kisses my shoulder. I cover my mouth with my hands and blink the tears away.

"The boys, Shawn and Ethan helped me." He admits and takes my hand to lead to the chair that's only one step away from us. He helps me sit down like a gentleman and then gives me a sign to wait a minute. While he is gone, I look around again and see a picture of his skyping on one shelf next to few awards that he and the rest of One Direction won in the past. When did he take that picture?, I ask myself when the smell of delicious food enters the room. Niall carries two plates in and places them down on the table. He leaves again and I take the time to look at our meal. Roast chicken with lemon and rosemary roast potato. I'm hundred percent sure that it's a Jamie Oliver recipe. Niall comes back with a bowl of french fries and a bottle of champagne. He puts the bowl down and I smirk as he fills our glasses. He sits down and takes a deep breath before smiling at me.

"I can't believe it. I can't believe you." I tell him. "All this... I-I never thought that something like this would ever happen to me and you-you made it possible." I feel my tears building up. "Thank you." I smile.

"Princess, you don't have to thank me for anything. This is what I had planned even before you told me that you love candles and roses." He takes my hand from across the table as I wipe my tears away with my free hand. "All this, I would never do, if it wasn't for you." He tells me. My heart skips a beat and I take a sip of the champagne.

"Let's eat, shall we?" He smirks and I nod. As we eat, we talk about our days and laugh and enjoy every seconds. Every member of One Direction, Ethan and Shawn all had a job. While Niall cooked for me, Louis helped him. Harry and Liam put the table in the living room with the chairs and Zayn set the table while Ethan and Shawn spread the rose pedals on the floor, placed the candles and light them up. Lastly all of them helped him choose his suit. When we finish eating, Niall looks at his watch and nods his head.

"What now?" I want to know. The door bell rings and I start to feel anxious, nervous and excited at the same time. Niall stands up and leaves me alone. I stand and up and fix my hair and dress. When Niall comes back, I can't believe what I am actually seeing. Ed Sheeran has his guitar in his hands and smiles at me.

"Surprise!" Ed smiles and gives Niall his guitar to be able to hug me. I hug him back and can't find words to say. What is happening right now? I ask myself not believing that this is actually real life. "Olivia, this is for you." Ed takes his guitar from Niall and Niall comes over to me.

"Are you okay?" He smirks. I shake my head no, but say "Yes." Niall chuckles and takes my hand. He pulls me to him and Ed starts to play the guitar and sings my favourite song 'Tenerife Sea'. Niall puts his arms around my waist and I wrap my arms around his neck.

"I love you." I tell him and kiss his cheek, his other cheek, his nose, his chin, his forehead and I would kiss his neck since it drives him crazy if Ed wouldn't be here, instead I end up with kissing his lips. I hear Ed giggle, but ignore it. All that matters is Niall and I. The rest of the song, we spend looking each other into the eyes. When the song is done, Ed plays 'Wake me up' and I chuckle against Niall's lip before we kiss again. Afterwards Ed hugs Niall and me and leave us alone again.

"good surprise?" Niall asks as he closes the door.

"Best surprise ever." I smile and kiss him again. If this is just our first date, what is he planning for anniversaries?, I ask myself and follow him back the living room. "But Niall." I say as we sit down again.

"Yeah princess?" He asks smiling.

"Can the next dates be more casual?" I ask. "Not that I don't love this all, it's just that it would be too much for every date. A movie night is perfectly fine for me as long as we are together." I insure him. I hope I didn't say anything wrong because he doesn't answer right away.

"As long as we are together." He takes my hand smiling and squeezes it a little.

"But seriously though, I love tonight." I promise him.

"How could you not?" He rolls his eyes and makes me laugh for the million time tonight. "We still have time for a movie." Niall smirks and stands up. Niall takes my hand and leads me to his bedroom.

"What is with the candles?" I laugh.

"Oh shit, you're right." He runs back and blows out the candles. I take pictures of him because it's hilarious and help him with the last few. Then finally we enter his bedroom. While I look around, he takes two t-shirts and two pair of sweat pants put of his closet and gives me one white shirt and one pair of sweat pants.

"You don't want to watch a movie in a dress, do you?" He asks. The dress is actually pretty comfy but he's right. He opens a door to a bathroom and lets me go inside. I change form the dress to Niall clothes and breathe in his scent. Damn he smells so nice, I think and smile at my appearance in the mirror. This whole night has been nothing but a dream to me.

When I step outside again, Niall just pulled his shirt over his head and I wished he would take it off. I must have been longer than I thought in his bathroom, looking at his products, because on the bed is already a bowl with popcorn and bottles of coke on the nightstand. "Are you ready to stay up all night?" Niall asks when he sees that I have been starring at him.

"and jump around until we see the sun." I smirk.

"I wanna stay up all night find the girl and tell her she's the one." Niall sings and rests his forehead on mine, taking my hands in his. "Olivia..."

"Niall..." I smile, biting my lip.

"You're the one." He tells me and we kiss. I take his hand and go in front of his mirror. We take pictures of us, with his arms around my waist from behind. He buries his head in my shoulder, so that you can't see his face and then a few with him kissing my cheek. Afterwards, it's time to watch the movie. "Niall, shut the door, turn the lights off, I wanna be with you..." I sing.

"I wanna feel your love." he sings and I roll my eyes at him. He burst out laughing and turns the lights off. I lay down in his bed and look at telly hanging on the wall across from us. Niall crawls in next to me and put his arm around my shoulder. We lean back against his headboard, the popcorn bowl between our hips and my arm around Niall's tummy and his arm around me. We automatically went in that position and it's comfy right away.

Niall presses play on the remote control and High School Musical starts to play. As we watch the movie, we sing along to every song. Seriously every song. When it ends, we watch the second and third movie. Afterwards, we put the empty bowl on the floor and I lay my head on his chest. We talk about our plans for christmas and for my birthday in April, even though it's months away and who knows of we're still a couple at that time.

This is my favorite chapter and I hope you liked it too! :) xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.9K 386 49
Gabby is a junior high school student in Atlanta. She had a vacation in London with her family which lead her to knowing Harry and his 1 direction f...
74K 520 30
Lacey's life is a disaster. Her dad is abusive, and her mom left when Lacey was two. Now, she is taking care of Elena, her little sister. While takin...
31K 951 31
*Book 1* Hi I'm Lisa and call me crazy but i have no idea who one direction is. I'm a 17 year old girl and I've never even seen One Direction. Unless...
2.2K 233 48
Ellie Christiansan is an eighteen year old girl who moved to London with her friends. Then she meets some, interesting people in an, interesting way...