What Pan Wants, He Gets (Pet...

By Sammi_Bammi

"Curse this wretched dress!" I growled as I managed to get it stuck on a branch. I yanked it back and I heard... More

Guest
Arranged Marriage and Neverland
Escaping and Failing
Hide and Seek with Tinkerbell
Meeting Captain Hook (Part 1)
Meeting Captian Hook and the Gang (Part 2)
Feelings Are Dangerous
Battling Trust
Author's Note
Game Time (Part One)
Game Time (Part Two)
Mindgames or Boardgames?
Peter Pan and Henry Mills
Realization Can Pack A Punch
First Time
Flashing Back & Something New
Skull Rock
Peter Pan Never Fails
Away From Neverland
Welcome Back To Hell
Switchin' Without Missin'
Forever and Always
POSSIBLE SEQUEL
I FOLLOW BACK

Meeting Peter Pan and Now

512 13 0
By Sammi_Bammi

Recap:
I heard the snap of a tree branch, I turned around and felt my heart begin to race.

"Is someone there?"

Another snap was heard and couldn't help but run as fast as I could. I stumbled a little from the bushes and vines. After I was a suitable amount of distance away from the noise source I came to a walking pace. I continued to walk on through the forest, getting dress stuck in a few places. I groaned in annoyance as it continued to do so.

"Curse this wretched dress!" I growled as I managed to get it stuck on another tree branch. I yanked it back and heard a tearing noise.

"You have got to be kidding me" I sighed, a tear taking place at the bottom of my dress.

"Looks like someone's having trouble. May I ask why you're on my island?"

I spun around and faced a boy about my age. He had a deep English accent and brilliant green eyes. It was almost mesmerizing hearing his voice and staring into his eyes.

"Where did you come from?" I asked. He smirked and let out a humorous chuckle.

"I'll be asking the questions darling. Now answer me, why are you on my island?" He snarled, his eyes seemed to darken as he became angry.

"I don't know, I was just walking around and then next thing I know, I'm being chased, I found a magical bean and poof, here I am." I lied.

"Interesting. What's your name?" He raised his eyebrow in question.

"Bree French. What's your name?" I asked hesitantly.

"Did I forget to introduce myself? I'm Peter, Peter Pan."

*Back To When Bree Was In The Cage*

"Don't you just look comfortable in that cage?" I heard someone familiar ask.

I looked up from my curled position and glared at the source of the voice. It was none other than Peter Pan.

"Yeah, I just love being dragged into a camp in the middle of the woods, tossed to some other guy to take me to a cage, and then left alone for God-Knows how long." I spat at him with anger.

"That pretty little mouth of yours is going to get you in trouble. I recommend watching your tongue, love." Peter growled menacingly.

I clamped my mouth shut and looked down. Being in a nonviolent family, it makes you more obedient to orders. Especially when you know that the other person may have an advantage like in this situation.

"When can I come out?" I asked quietly.

"When you learn to tell me the truth...." He trailed with a knowing smirk. I looked up and stared at him with widened eyes.

"What do you mean?" I played innocently, looking anywhere other than him.

"I mean, tell me the truth about how in the world, you got here." Peter implied impatiently.

"I escaped my castle, ran into the Infinite Forest, looked for a man named Jeffery, ended up not being helped by said man, believed in your shadow figure, was swept away by the shadow figure, crash landed on the beach, and you can figure out the rest." I explained, knowing that there wasn't a point in lying further.

"Why did you escape your castle? You don't like being kind and merciful?" Peter mocked.

"No, I was told that there was to be an arranged marriage after I turn 18." I corrected.

"Let me guess, you want to find true love. Good luck finding that, cause it doesn't exist." Peter snickered.

"Just because you haven't found it, doesn't mean that it isn't real. True love is as real as you and I are, as real as this creepy island." I frowned.

"Who told you true love was real?" Peter asked.

"No one did"

"Then how do you know it exists?" Peter challenged.

"Because I've seen it. Regina, the evil queen, cursed all the characters in the Enchanted Forest and sent us to a land without magic. All because she wanted to hurt Snow White and Prince Charming. She didn't want them to love each other, but they did. They found each other and they fell in love all over again. That's what I want, not some arranged marriage because Rumplestilskin wanted to make another one of his infamous deals." I sighed.

"Rumplestilskin?" Peter quizzed, raising a brow.

"Yes, the Dark One that my sister, Belle, fell in love with." I explained.

"Interesting. I suppose I could let you out of your cage." Peter thought aloud.

"Really?" I asked excitedly.

He nodded and proceeded to lower my cage down. As it reached the ground, he began to untie my cage.

'This is it, I can finally escape.' I thought sneakily. He opened the cage and offered his hand. I stared at it for a second before slipping my hand into his.

Electricity. Warmth. Those are the two words that described the way it felt to hold his hand. Peter guided me out before releasing my hand. After released my hand, the feeling was instantly gone, like it never existed. He smirked and gestured for me to go first.

'This is your one shot. Don't blow it.' I told myself. I gave a small smile and turned to where he had gestured.

"Peter?"

"Yes, love"

"I'm sorry"

"For what?"

"This" I stated before quickly turning and socking him in the throat. The scary part was that, he didn't even flinch. He began to laugh and shake his head.

"Tsk tsk. I am above pain. Anything you do, will not affect me." Peter growled. He grabbed my hair and yanked it towards the ground. I fell and landed in my butt with an "uff." He continued on walking, still grabbing my hair, causing me to drag behind him.

I screamed in pain and started to wiggle around to lessen the pain. That didn't really work as well as I thought it would.

"Peter please stop! Please I'm sorry! I won't do it again I promise!" I pleaded.

"Have you learned nothing? I don't give second chances, I don't give mercy. Your wasting your breathe with your pitiful pleads." He spat.

I looked around and found a rock. Even though he can't feel pain, doesn't mean I can't continue to try. I quickly reached and gripped the rock, I raised it to where his hands were placed, and stuck it under is hand. I was able to loosen his hand enough for me to escape his grasp.

I wasted no time in full out sprinting. I huffed and puffed, trying desperately to escape. I weaved through trees and bushes, avoided tripping on any rocks.

'Don't let him catch you. Don't let him catch you.' I repeated in my head. 'Punishment will await if caught by the boy.'

My lungs began to burn and I knew that I wouldn't be able to continue any longer, as my legs began to grow heavy. Hoots and hollers were heard through the forest from, my guess would be, the boys back at the camp. The boys that work for Peter Pan.

I found a light source and ran towards it. As I stepped out of the forest, I found it to be the beach. I smiled and raced towards the water. It was cold, a dark blue, almost black color. Desperate to get away, I swam. It was difficult since I never actually swam before. I kicked and paddled with my hands and feet.

I looked back and saw the boys and Peter standing by the water. They didn't make a move to get in and come after me, which I was thankful for.

"I would come back to land if I were you!" I heard Peter shout from a distance.

"I am getting to land, but not your land!" I called back, continuing my journey in the ocean.

"No one gets off this island without my permission!" He yelled.

"Looks like I'll be the first, asshole!" I cussed. I felt a little guilty for cussing, but I pushed it to the back of my head. It was the least of my worries.

I felt something weird brush against my foot, but disregarded it. 'I'm just being paranoid.' I assured myself.

Just like that, a hand gripped onto my foot and pulled me underwater. I was under before I could scream for help. I looked the source that was holding my foot and saw a mermaid. Mermaids, dangerous creatures that take they're victims and drown them. Almost like a siren, just with a tail. I began kicking at the mermaid, struggling to get her to let go. I shook my foot to get her to loosen her grip.

I clawed my way up for breathe, but she continued to drag me down. I closed my eyes and calmed myself down. I reopened them and used my free foot to kick her in the face. It worked and her grip loosened enough for me to take advantage and swim back up. I quickly did so and as soon as I broke to the surface, I sucked in a big breathe. I was so happy that I was wearing heels right now.

I swam toward land, clawing my way back up to shore. I coughed up some water and looked up to see Peter wearing a victorious smirk. I felt myself begin to doze off and I fainted from exhaustion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Mine By Nadi Chou

Fanfiction

380K 8.1K 37
"Why are you ignoring me?" Pan says becoming agitated. I slowly turn around and look him in his forest green eyes and give him a blank expression and...
425K 12.1K 89
Peter Pan never thought he'd do anything selfless. He never thought he'd want to die. He never thought he'd be able to love. He never thought he'd se...
1.7K 76 45
TRAILER VIDEO: www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyncZpSB... "Scarlett? Don't you remember me?" the boy asked. "No... should I? Who are you and where am I?"...
544K 12.9K 35
"Do you know what a white rose symbolizes?" Felix said, my eyes staring directly into Pan's. "No," I simply said, the clogs in my head pausing as...