You are MINE!

By lailamehtaab

The line separating darkness and light is very thin, no one knows when they will stumble upon the other side... More

Prologue
Chapter#1
Chapter#2
Chapter#3
Chapter#4
Chapter#5
Chapter#6
Chapter#7
Chapter#8
Chapter#9
Author's Note
Chapter#10
Chapter#11
Chapter#12
Chapter#13
Chapter#14
Chapter#15
Chapter#16
Chapter#17
Chapter#18
Chapter#19
Chapter#20
Chapter#21
Chapter#22
Chapter#23
Chapter#24
Chapter#25
Chapter#26
Chapter#27
Chapter#28
Chapter#29
Chapter#30
Chapter#31
Chapter#32
Chapter#33
Chapter#34
Chapter#35
Chapter#36
Chapter#38
Chapter#39
Chapter#40
Chapter#41
Chapter#42
Chapter#43
Chapter#44
Author Note (Reasons)
Good News
Chapter # 45
Chapter# 46
Chapter# 47
Chapter #48
Chapter #49
Chapter # 50
Chapter #51
Chapter # 52
Chapter # 53
Chapter # 54
Chapter # 55
Chapter # 56
Explanation
You Will Always be Mine
Be Mine

Chapter#37

115K 5K 295
By lailamehtaab

Eid Mubarak Everyone :)

Mahnoor's POV:

I sat on the bed, staring at the door Moosa slammed behind him, thinking over everything that had just happened. His anger, the piece of paper and the way he rushed out. I wanted to know what was written on that paper. I wanted to recall his facial expression while reading the paper but all I could recall was that... that kiss. It left a lingering feeling and I was unable to shove it away. Unconsciously, I touch my slightly swelled lips and my heart started hammering against my rib cage faster than before.

What is wrong with me???

I squeezed my eyes shut, hoping I could free my mind from the thought of him. But it was a waste as Moosa's image pops up in my mind.

No! No... I shouldn't be feeling this way...

I was in the middle of my inner battle when Shahina came and told me that Moosa was calling me into his office.

"Is he alone in the office?" I couldn't stop myself from asking, I didn't want to face him right now.

"No, Natasha Appi is with him."

"Oh! I'm coming."

I abruptly got up and walked over to his office. With each step, I was getting more nervous and I was starting to get irritated by this controllable feeling. I knocked on the door and went in. As soon as Natasha saw me, she got up and gave me a friendly hug.

"Assalam o Alaikum!" I said slowly and stole a glance at Moosa who was looking carefully at us.

"Wallaikum Assalam! How are you?"

"I am fine Alhamdulillah."

"You don't look so fine to me. Why your is face red and your temperature feel higher than usual? Do you have a fever or something?" She said, putting her hand on my forehead to feel my temperature.

Just like Ami...

"I am fine. Really." I held her hand and smile.

"Okay... If you are fine, then you won't have a problem in going with me, right?"

"Go where?"

"Actually, today is the Mayon (a ceremony before the wedding) of my friend. So I was thinking of taking you with me." She said happily.

What would I do there???

But before I could say anything, we heard Moosa's voice.

"She is not going." We both turned to him.

"And why not?" Natasha asked, putting her hand on her hip.

"It's your friend's Mayon, not hers. And besides, she will only get bored."

"It's not for you to decide." She retorted.

"Fine. Then ask her if she wants to go." He said, turning his gaze towards me.

"You will go with me, na?" It was more like an order rather than a question.

"Huh?" I looked at Moosa who was staring back at me with his face in his palm.

I couldn't find any emotions in his face, nor was he giving me a hint of saying no.

Why am I even relying on him???

"I will go." I said to Natasha.

"Great! We are leaving now. So go and grab your bag and stuff." She ordered.

"Right now?"

"Yes, now go. Hurry." I left the office, giving a last glance at Moosa who was sitting in the same position as before.

~*~

Moosa's POV:

I didn't want her to go with Nats, there was no meaning in taking her there.

"Why are you sulking?" I gave an irritated look to Nats.

"She will come home late."

"Hyn? Moosa, she is your wife, not a daughter that you should be worried about coming home late."

"I don't like seeing my room empty when I come home and I don't want her to go in these sort of places without me. She doesn't even look married."

"Ohoooo!" She gave me a smug smile.

"Shut up, Nats!"

"I am not saying anything... But I think you should go to her now. She might be expecting you." She grinned.

"She is not."

"Why do you always think negatively? Just get up and go." I rolled my eyes.

"Moosa!" She yelled.

"Fine." I slammed my hand on the desk and got up.

This woman is annoyingly persistent...

I jogged over the distance to our room, feeling the urge of seeing her face again. She startled as I opened and close the door in a rush. It took me less than a minute to figure out that she was flustered, just like earlier when she was talking to Nats and when I kissed her.

That is quite unusual...

She looked at me and abruptly turned back to the wardrobe.

Great! Now, what???

I came because Nats was getting annoying and... well, I wanted to see her too but what else???

I sighed and massaged my temples. Wouldn't it be great if she could understand everything without me saying anything???

~*~

Mahnoor's POV:

I can sense his gaze on me and it was making me more nervous than before. Why must he come here now??

I agreed to go with Natasha because I wanted to be away from him or these strange feelings emerging inside me, making me do things out of my character. I didn't feel anger anymore towards him for deleting the pictures. I didn't feel disgusted by his touch. I didn't feel anything... except for the need of holding someone tightly. I shook my head, closing the wardrobe and turning around, only to come face to face with Moosa.

"What's happening to you?"

"Eh...? Nothing."

"Then why are you looking so nervous?"

"Because you're here." I blurted out.

"Huh?" He sounded shocked and my eyes widened.

Shit!

"So, my presence makes you nervous?" He leaned to my face and smirked.

"N-no." I shook my head in negative.

"No?" He leaned closer.

Stay calm...

Stay calm...

"No." I tried my best to sound normal but am unable to meet his gaze anymore.

"Then, why are you breathing hard?" He whispered.

"Huh?" I stared into his eyes, not knowing what to answer.

"My Noor looks like a persimmon. My favourite." His smirk widened as he held my chin gently.

"And this persimmon only belongs to me, right?" He asked gently and for some reason, I nodded. He smiled, before placing a kiss on the tip of my nose and steps aside.

"Go. Nats must be waiting for you." He tilted his head, mentioning me to go.

"Oh! And... give me a call. Try to come home before I reach or I'll pick you up... Everything feels incomplete without you." He said, tapping his finger on the couch he was leaning to.

I nodded and left the room, clenching my bag to my chest.

'Everything feels incomplete without you.'

What is he doing to me???

_______________________________________

Salam and hello everyone!

*Sorry for the late update and short chapter. My mind stopped working because of my annoying boss... If you ever feel like seeing a female version of the devil come to see my boss. She is just...... Argh!
*Anyways! Sorry once again and thank you for waiting, liking, requesting.
*And thank you soo much for all the Eid wishes :)
*I'll try to update another chapter soon and a new chapter of "My Four Eyed Husband" tomorrow Inshallah.
*So back to the story!
What are your thoughts readers?

Remember me while eating Tikka :p

And don't forget to vote and comment!

Take Care :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 20.6K 31
She has been keeping that secret in her heart for years and years, risking her every relationship. She has been accused. She has been hurt. She has b...
67.2K 2K 40
"Loving him was red. The lover in me is dead." As soon as I signed those "nikaah" papers my heart shattered into millions of pieces. I was beyond hap...
283K 24.9K 47
"Stop" I heard him. stalker, their boss but I couldn't see his face. It was dark. "Princess" he said, evilly laughing. I was scared because we both w...
QAIS By

Romance

27.9K 2K 32
She was his mirage, a dream he could only chase. He was her living hell, a nightmare she could not escape. __________________________ Layla Mustafa i...