Calum Hood Imagines

By kitkat664

These are just some random little imagines that I write. Most are of Calum but some will be the others in the... More

Imagine 1
Imagine 2
Imagine 3
Imagine 4
Imagine 5
Imagine 6
Imagine 7
Imagine 8
Imagine 10
Imagine 11
A/N
Imagine 13

Imagine 9

571 10 0
By kitkat664

((Mikey))

Y/N and I were playing hide and seek and it was my turn to look for her. I was 6 and she was 5 going to turn 6 soon.
"18. 19. 20! Ready or not here I come!" I yelled and looked around the front yard not seeing her. Then I ran to the backyard to my swing set. I looked around and heard giggling. I smiled and snook up the tunnel slide and found her in the tunnel to get to the slide. She wasn't facing me so I pounced on her like a cat giggling. "I found you!" I grinned and she giggled.
"Follow me!" She said and we went down the slide and up a hill and she rolled down it me following laughing as I went down. I landed next to her and we giggled. We laid there staring at each other smiling.
"Y/Nickname?" I asked.
"Yeah Mikey?"
"...never mind I forgot." I giggled and she giggled. I didn't forget. I wanted to tell her I loved her. But we're only 5 and 6. She wouldn't know what I meant so what's the point in telling her? She got up and smiled down at me her hands on her hips. "What?" I smiled up at her.
"You promised we could have ice cream." She smiled bigger and i smiled showing all my teeth getting up. I hugged her and she hugged me back.
"Let's go get some ice cream." I smile and take her hand and we walk up the hill and into my house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
313K 10.2K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC Β© KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
184K 7.9K 23
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
827K 38.3K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...