Sarah Montana Living In The B...

Oleh Cellienda

Krystal Hayden, treated as an outcast in this rich school she doesn't even want to stay in, aren't like any o... Lebih Banyak

Ch 1-2. Trapped Here
Ch 3. He Applied Me As Him?!
Ch 4. The First Day
Ch 5. That's Not My Image
Ch 6. Embarrassing Or What?
Ch 7. First Text
Ch 8. Exposed
Ch 9. Don't Trust Anyone
Ch 10. Back At Home As Wrong Person
Ch 11. I'll Tell The Secret
Ch 12. Gotta Save Him
Ch 13. The High LestΓ©r
Ch 14. D For Dangerous And A For Aware
Ch 15. Lost On The Stage
Ch 16. Influence And Money
Ch 17. I Can Fill Up 10 Buckets With Tears
Ch 18. Just Run Away~
Ch 19. New And Known
Ch 20. Three Looks And She Found Out
Ch 21. Slave, Smack, And Boom.
Ch 22. So Not Party Like A Rockstar
Ch 23. Odd Feelings
Ch 24. Girl's Day
Ch 25. Suffer With Him
Ch 26. Captured Heart?
Ch 27. Someone Unexpected At Home
Ch 28. They're Not Even Done
Ch 29. No Way Out Of This
Ch 30. Just Tell Them Then
Ch 31. Some People Still Have Their Hearts Left
Ch 32. Rush Hour 15
Ch 33. Just Hope It Lands On A Good Person
Ch 34. A Plan
Ch 35. Past Stuff
Ch 36. Ice Cream Act
Ch 37. Work Hard, Get More
Ch 38. Indeed, Uhuh, Oh Yeah
Ch 39. Let's Act Out
Ch 40. I Forgive You
Ch 42. Performance
Ch 43. Taking On A Role
Ch 44. Fall For The Criminal
Ch 45. Final Blow
Ch 46. Misunderstanding
Ch 47. Trying To Tell Her
Ch 48. The Truth Behind Those Two
Ch 49. Not Ready Right?
Ch 50. Like Father, Like Daughter
Ch 51. Just The Start
Ch 52. It Has Begun
Ch 53. Planning It Out
Ch 54. A New Person
Ch 55. Distraction and Concentration
Ch 56. Chest Up, Make It Different!
Ch 57. Maybe Not As We Thought
Ch 58. Lights Everywhere
Ch 59. Sob Rules
Ch 60. Moments Of Family
Ch 61. Bad Boy
Ch 62. Filming On
Ch 63. Mind Drift
Ch 64. Could This Be A Date?
Ch 65. Kiss Interruption And Unknown Feelings
Ch 66. After Panic
Ch 67. Someone New
Ch 68. Interest Crash
Ch 69. Nowhere To Be Found
Ch 70. No Knowledge, But Does It Matter?
Ch 71. Say My Name
Ch 72. Reaction
Ch 73. Hunt For A Dress
Ch 74. The Color Search
Ch 75.The Meadow
Ch 76. The Last Scene
Ch 77. Invading Me
Ch 78. Sudden Fire
Ch 79. Heaven Or Hell Doesn't Matter
Ch 80. The Art Of Losing And Accepting
Ch 81. Runaway?
Ch 82. Misunderstanding
Ch 83. False
Ch 84. Lost Control
Ch 85. Important Existence
Ch 86. Confused Along With Happiness
Ch 87. Closing My Eyes (Part 1)
Ch 88. Closing My Eyes (Part 2)
Ch 89. Nails In My Head
Ch 90. That Guy
Ch 91. Could This Be The End?
Ch 92. Get Me Out Of This World
Ch 93. Forgive Me
Ch 94. Nothing To Understand
Ch 95. Tracked
Ch 96. In Place
Ch 97. My Everything
Ch 98. Can't Get Any Better [The End]
Special Chapter
Extra
I Want More Than That

Ch 41. Preparing

13.6K 106 7
Oleh Cellienda

Ugh... I did it again. I deleted everything and had to write over :( whatever :p

_________

"What?!" I screeched, amazed that my voice sounded like Amber's voice.

"Do I need to ask you again?!" he flinched. "Please go out with me!"

"But I thought you would stop! Do I need to get mom again?"

"No that was different... At first it was for publicity. But now... I think I kind of like you." Whoa!

This is the first time someone has confessed to me. It was quiet and mom and the others started scanning us to see if everything was alright.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because..." He got nervous and pulled out some grass and played with them. "I noticed how nice you are... You forgave me like that!" he said and snapped his fingers.

"But..."

"And you have the cutest smile ever."

Now I got embarrassed. I can't believe he just said that to me. Me? And cute smile?!

"Can I ask yoy something, Dan?" I looked up to the sky. He didn't answer but I knew that he was listening to me.

"When the person you love confess to you... Is your heart supposed to be warm and thumbing like crazy?"

"Yeah." he said.

"Then..." I got up and leaned against the tree. "I can't return your feelings. My hearts movements haven't changed." He then walked to me which gave me a surprise since I thought he was behind the tree.

"I knew that you wouldn't accept them anyway. But I just want to tell you that I won't give up." he grinned. But I could see the pain inside his eyes. He took my hand and pulled me up as if I was a feather. I got up with great force and found my balance. We walked back in silence.

¤¤¤

1 day passed like air. It went fast as Emíne and I did as we usually do - rehearsing. At least when the play is tomorrow. But since she has a bigger part she has to practise at the stage, using the car and everything. The more complicated, the harder it is to fulfill it perfectly.

"Where's the brake?!" she whined and I heard a crush.

"Not the vase again Emíne!" Lisa cried. "It's the third time and we need that for scene 14! The storage won't have any more of those if you keep doing it!"

"It's not my fault that I don't have a license! Didn't really stop you from creating a car scene for me!" she opened up her arms showing her anger when shouting at her.

"I can't move the car scene to Camille since she has too many lines! She won't be able to keep it up!" Lisa fought back. I sat at the audience's seats, laughing at them. I didn't have to rehears since I have just one line and I have practised being mugged a hundreds of times. It get's tiring actually.

"I kind of... like you." I heard from the corner of the stage, as everyone backed off Emíne so they won't be hit by her.

"Are you kidding me? You're a cop you're obviously trying to fool me." Camille grinned and left. Darrén was left with a depressed face. Then they lightened up and discussed the scene. He seemed really into it right now since he was all whiny about if before. He knew the lines perfectly right now and everyone was excited of it because it wasn't so dorky when we had all these professional stuff. We had set up cameras all over the place and had some of the smart ones to to the camera switches while the play goes on, and placing a microphone on the actors.

This is just the same as a movie but we're doing it live, causing us to get more pressure. This is getting really, really good. I snuck out and left to the music room. I have to practise my stuff too. Just seeing my class working hard like that makes me want to work hard for my fans.

I sat on the piano chair and started off with Trapped, then I'm myself. I remembered what Justin had said about showing the premier of my music video and the CD premiere. I hope it will go well. I even heard that some of the press is going to come and take some pictures and tape my live performance. I have a lot to get nervous about. What if I mess up?

Stop thinking like that! If yo think that way you'll surely mess up. But now it's too late, because I've already thought it... So I'm going to mess up? Okay, I really have to stop ruining myself.

I keep thinking about what will happen to my performance and then stopped at Ambreal. I still haven't cleared stuffs with her. why the hell was she crying?! Is it because of some jerk? No, that jerk has to be me or Emíne because she was sad because of us, that much I knew.

"What are you doing in the music room spacing out?!" Lisa's voice schreeched from the door. I got a bit upset because I only have one line, so what am I supposed to do? She was facing me and she thought she was the boss of this class.

"I only have one line. I have rehearsed it a hundreds of times and I'm not kidding." I stated, hearing no emotion in my voice. She tried to get me out of the room and make me help them clean off the mess Emíne made crushing everything. This girl was strong, I had to admit and she managed to pull me out of the room. But I'm a girl so I'm not ashamed of her dragging me out.

"Oh come on!" I yanked off her hand. Then I saw Ambreal right next to me. This was the Ambreal I've known all the time.She's always smiling dearly with an angelic smile, and is kind and is considerate. The first thing she did was smiling to me and asked how I was doing with the lines. I small talked and told her about the little role I had. She laughed and it looked like everything was perfectly fine.

But it wasn't. I remember how she suddenly got tears in her eyes when seeing Emíne and I together. But at that moment I was Krystal. So that's why she's acting like nothing happened. because I'm Chris right now. She tried to hide the fact that it wasn't as she wanted. Maybe I can get something out of this. I took her hand and led her to a classroom, locking the door while Lisa banged it trying to open. She yelled several times that we should come back and help but I ignored her.

"Did you get into a fight with Emíne and Krystal?"

She looked away, trying to hide it.

"You're like an angel fallen down from heaven, how do you expect to be a good liar?" I smirked. She let off a light laugh.

"Well... Just something little."

"Do tell." I sat down on the bench. She sat down too and looked out the window.

"I can't."

"Why?" I sighed.

"Because I don't want to." she grinned and then left me. She greeted Lisa when opening the door and seeing her trying to eavesdrop our conversation. This is something new. I suddenly received a call from my left chest, knowing that it's Sarah's phone. I need to answer it and knew that it would be Anna. I haven't seen her in a while(well I've seen her but I haven't really talked to her.).

"Hi Anna!" I answered eagerly when I heard her voice.

"You..." It was like a volcano before blowing up. Okay, calm it down before getting to the worst part. With all the drama it's like I've ignored her requests all the time. I had put my phone on non vibrate and silent the whole time I had the parent and Dan problem.

I don't really want to explain the whole volcano event. Not something you want to hear about so forget it. But this is Anna and she'll eventually calm down after a while.

"In the agency. Now. For a shoot!" she screamed and hung up. I sighed and went there as she told me. On the way when I got on the cab I had planned on switching to Sarah but the cab driver would see it. I just went in asking for a toilet and changed in there. When I came out I saw so much other celebrities from my agency that I never see here. They work full time and I usually work after 3. There were so many of them and many talked to me about my new song.

I rounded a corner and apologised until I met Anna's glare. She was picking up the papers she was holding so I didn't notice that it was her. I backed some steps, thinking that she'd strangle me.

"Hell---o." I said and backed away even more when she approached me. She grabbed my collar and looked right into my eye. She's kind of creepy when she get's pressure on her shoulders but usually she's quite carefree. I kind of miss that girl.

"Get there now!" I took off as soon as I heard that.

I went in and they put on the make-up. I got into my clothes and talked to Justin before going in.

"What's this shoot for?" Before he answered my question he went wild with his praises and told me so many new things about my new song. I haven't even released my music video and he told me that I've gotten so many good responses of the talkshow I performed it on.

"This." He pointed at me. "Is a shoot for just you. For the fans! They want so much more!" he sang in a really off melodic way. "Now get your butt up and pose for fame!" he continued. I highly doubt that this man is straight.

I got up to the shoot and got blinded by all the lightening when snapping shots at me. Okay, you're going to meet that light every time you go out now as Sarah so get used to it. Now open your eyes widely and smile.

Yeah. I'm just happy that everything is finally over. But I just have to be prepared of meeting even more of them.

_______________

COMMOTE!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

198 13 18
What's more uncomfortable than your ex revenge-posting your nudes? Falling for his frat brother. Krystal's freshman year of college was supposed to b...
738K 19K 88
"𝔼𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕐 𝔽𝔸𝕄𝕀𝕃𝕐 β„π”Έπ•Š π•Šπ”Όβ„‚β„π”Όπ•‹π•Š" - - - "My name is Hazel, but most people call me Ze. I'm from Melbourne, and love Taylor Swift." I cring...
40.1K 473 100
Just the life of a girl who may or may not be mentally ill. Care to take the journey with me?
24.1K 226 31
*A/N: Please note, this is a year ago when Liam was eighteen. They were big, but they weren't as famous as they were now.* Liam Payne, one fifth of t...