A Muslim Girl's Love Story [C...

By NiqabiUndercover

Formerly known as 'An Islamic Love Story.' More

An Islamic Love Story
Wh-What?
In Denial
Him
A New Alien
Stop Staring
That Fateful Meeting
On the Edge
They Found Out
Reality
Pressure
Sleep, Food, & Friends
Answers
Our Life
Our Rules
Marriage
Being Selfish
Where to?
Don't Look
The Halal Dating Begins.
To Understand The Situation [Part 1]
To Understand The Situation [Part 2]
When Dealing With Troubles...
To Make Friends
Friday
A Letter of Impatience [Part 1]
A Letter of Impatience [Part 2]
Family Comes First [Part 1]
Family Comes First [Part 2]
Captured.
Doubt
Losing Control
Face It
Stealing
That Feeling
How People Change
Remember Allah Always
Butterflies back?
That Whole Situation
Cravings with Deep Meanings
Today's The Day
Wedding and Frightful Fights
Love & Knowlege
Drifting Between Life
Life As It Should Be (The Last Chapter)
The Epilogue
An Important Announcement

His Crush. Her Hatred.

132K 2.7K 581
By NiqabiUndercover

Samaar walks into her first period class, and recognizes no one. She went up to the history teacher, and greeted him. He smiled, and told her to take a seat near the door. It was the second seat in the first column. She sat down, and felt a poke from someone behind. Samaar turned around and saw a girl with brown hair and hazel eyes smile at her. She was wearing contacts, and Samaar smiled back.

"Hey! You new??" The girl asked with excitement. Samaar nodded. "Same here!" She said.

"I'm Samaar. What about you? Is the class usually this noisy?" Samaar asked trying to make chit chat.

"My name's Alora and who knows? The teacher doesn't give a shit anyways." She looked like she was African. Her brown hair was straight and pretty.

Samaar grinned. "Do you like history?" Samaar asked. Alora nodded.

"I love it. It's probably the only subject I love learning about. How 'bout you?" She asked.

"Same here. I love learning about wars for some reason. Don't know why though." She laughed, and so did Samaar. Before they knew it they spent the half the period talking. Alora was indeed African, and she was also an orphn who was living with her aunt. 

After their History class ended, Alora and Samaar parted. Before leaving the class, Samaar looked around once again, searching for someone. She wasn't sure who she was searching for. But after leaving the class, she realized she was searching for Sheath unconsciously. 

Samaar's POV

What was I doing? Was I actually searching for that jerk? I probably didn't have enough sleep. No wonder my mind's wondering around.

I got to my second period class and sat next to Yusra. Yusra saw me, and grinned. 

We went to her locker at lunch and sat down next to it. 

"Now. Tell me about that sadisic prince of yours." Yusra said, stuffing a sandwich into her mouth.

"Prince? What's so good about him anyways? I actually saw girls flirting with him before second period." I said. Yusra was still chewing on her food. 

After a moment she answered. "You probably don't know, but he's actually pretty popular. He's nice, hot and he's super smart." At this point I was eating the rice my mom packed me, and I chocked. 

"H-Hot?" I asked, and she nodded. 

"You don't see it? And he's super nice too. He likes keeping his distance though. Wow Samaar, you really don't know a thing about that guy, and you're interested in him. But wait, I thought you hated guys... what's up with this crush of yours?" Yusra asked.

I would have laughed if I wasn't too busy mentally stabbing Sheath. Yusra just called him my crush... my crush... now that is indeed hilarious. 

"It's not a crush." I said calmly. There was a couple in front of us making out. I turned away, and looked Yusra straight into her eyes. "It's a marriage." I whispered. Yusra stood still, then broke out laughing.

"Samaar, you look a little pale, and you're saying something with that face. It's like you have a disease or something. Besides I don't believe you." She said, taking another bite of her sandwich.

I sighed, and put my hands on my forehead, "It's not like that. I'm actually pretty serious." 

"Serious about what?" She asked.

"He's my fiance."

"Yeah, right." I smacked Yusra on her face. 

"I told you I'm serious." I said with a lazy expression. Somehow Yusra finally got it, and swallowed her food.

"Samaar.... CONGRATULATIONS!" She jumped me with a hug. I almost died of suffocation. 

"Yusra, I thought you were... praying... for my happiness!" She was hugging me to the extent of taking my life.

"I am! May Allah grant you all the happiness in the world!"

"I dislike guys!"

"I know, and now I shall help you love them!"

"You insane woman. Just try doing that, and you'll see someone dead earlier than you expect." I said, calmly.

"You and your death threats... Jeez. So tell me from the beginning." She asked with genuine happiness on her face.

I told her, and she started frowning at the end. "You guys both want to break it off?" I nodded.

"I'm sorry, but marriage just isn't my thing. Besides I don't want to be forced into something I oppose." I said.

"Did you even tell your parents that you don't want to get married?" I shook my head.

"How in the world am I supposed to do that?" Yusra pulled her gold hijab forward, and pushed her hair back into her hijab. 

"Well, you're right. It isn't really easy. Especially if his mom is that nice to you." She got up, and dusted her yellow, gold skirt. She was wearing a black top that said, 'Make Love, Not War' in silver. She picked up her bag, and told me to follow her the the bathroom, and I did. 

After fixing her hijab, she cursed at her silky hair for popping out all the time. Yusra was pakistani, and she loved learning about Islam. She had her own world of Korean dramas and Japanese anime. She even got me into it at one point, and when I get bored, I watch a couple of Korean dramas. They're classic, and amazing. But once people watch it, they get too addicted to stop. 

She started telling me about the school's MSA. I didn't even know what it was.

"It's a Muslim Student Association." She said putting her pin onto her hijab. "Wanna take a guess at who made it?" I shook my head.

"As if I know every single Muslim in this school asides from you... Wait YOU made it?" Yusra turned to me and laughed.

"I would have never have come up with the idea, you loser.... My crush did." I raised my right eyebrow. 

"Excuse me, Mrs. Yusra Sheikh. But who might this lucky man be?" I asked grinning.

"You wouldn't know. Actually you would. He's a loud guy. But then again, you've only been in this school for about three hours." We left the bathroom, and I kept begging Yusra to tell me his name.

"Tell me, tell me, tell me! Yusra, that's so unfair!" Yusra turned to me smiling.

"Stop acting like a brat Samaar. I'll show you him... after you join the MSA!" Yusra said.

I frowned, "You'r blackmailing me? How rude!" I scowled. My scowl turned into a smile. "Okay! I will! Insha'Allah!"

I heard someone laughing and knew the voice was familiar. It was Alora, and she saw me, and waved. I waved back. After talking about Physics, Yusra and me turned a corner as we started going towards my locker. I spotted Sheath, and so did Yusra. Sheath was with his friends. He was laughing, when one of the whispered something to him. Then the whole group started nudging Sheath, and teasing him. I looked around him, and saw a white girl with brown hair walk past them as she smiled at Sheath. Sheath blushed, and Yusra smirked.

I looked at her, "I wonder if he still likes her?" Yusra asked, as we started walking past them. Sheath liked her? It's only expected that no Muslim boy would fall for a Muslim girl. For some reason, guys never have the nerve to ask hijabis out, and I've already had proof of it.

They're all fobs deep inside who want to try to abandon their culture. Yup.

But it's only obvious guys would go after beautiful girls. She looked smart too. 

I feel sorry for the girls who have creeps after them. 

"Oh, so he likes he...r?" I said, as someone grabbed onto my arm. I was facing Yusra, and felt extremely uncomfortable. It wasn't a girl grabbing my arm. Yusra was alarmed, and I was dumbfounded as I turned to see Sheath. A guy... is touching me. A guy is touching me. Why in the world is a guy touching me?My left fist clenched, and he let go, realizing my threatening aura. 

"I need to talk to you." He said. At the side I saw Yusra judging weather she should leave to give us some privacy or stay to protect me from this beast. In the end...

"Samaar, I'm gonna go ahead to my locker. I left my wallet in there. And Sheath just try missing tomorrow's MSA meeting. I dare you to try." She turned to leave me and Sheath along. That traitor.

"What?" I said, sternly, while I turned to him. For some reason I got pissed off at him in the last full minute. He turned around looking back at his group of friends who hadn't realized he left and then turned back to me.

"We'll hold back destroying our so-called future relationship... until later on." He said, lowering his voice while looking around. Is he trying to hide our so-called relationship?

"Why?" I said loud, and sternly. He finally looked straight into my eyes.

"Because I want to spend my last year in this school in peace." He started coughing. From this morning, he looked like he needed a pillow rather then education.

"What about me? You're a year older then me. After you're done school, you can move out and leave and everything will be solved. But I'd have to wait another year to get some peace." He was looking down straight into my eyes, and I turned away. Goodness, doesn't he know how to lower his gaze? My cheeks were flushed.

I don't know how he was looking at me, but it felt weird. 

"Okay, if that's how you feel then. Why don't we wait until our actual marriage date is brought up then?" His tone changed, and he was speaking more quietly. I didn't dare look at him.

"But... What if they get us engaged?" I whispered to myself. I wasn't asking him that question. I was asking myself. But he answered anyways.

"Don't sweat the small stuff." He said, coughing again. Oh. Okay.

"Hey!" Sheath screamed. I looked up, and saw a guy hugging Sheath. 

"Sheathy, you're secretly talking to a girl eh?" The guy said, smiling at me. I stared back, expressionless. "Finally cheating on your crush?" The guy asked, with his eyes glued to me. I turned to Sheath, and he smacked the guy on his head. 

"Shut it, Josh." Sheath said in a rough voice. 

"Oww! Sheathy!" The so-called Josh said. Josh tried hugging Sheath again, but Sheath pushed him away again. Josh scowls, and turns to me, and he extends his hand out to me, and says, "I'm Josh! What about you?" He asked, excited.

Ugh.... Another guy. I am not shaking his hand. Nope. Never. No matter how nice he is. I continued staring at him. He looked like a puppy. He was about the same hieght as Sheath, and he had dark brown hair, and brown playful eyes. Josh wiggled his arm in front of me, and I was about to lift my hand, but Sheath already grabbed Josh's shoulder, and turned him around. 

"Don't go touching other people's girlfriends."  Sheath whispered to him. 

Was I not supposed to hear that? What the hell just.... happened?

"Meet me at the front entrance after school, okay?" Sheath said from afar. 

Sheath was still holding onto Josh tight like a dog on a leash. I put my head down, and looked straight at the ground. What the hell is that supposed to mean? 

I heard Josh's voice in the distance, "Hey!" He said looking straight at me and waving. "You look gorgeous!" He was at the end of the hall already, and the hallway was pretty empty. I turned around, and tried to fan the heat from my face away.

Stupid Sheath.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 353 42
He didnt know that his sky was wounded. He couldnt mend the damage which was caused. But he vowed to himself, he would try his utmost to stop it from...
141 2 11
A simple story of love. Its a prayer of love but the love she had found was wrong and all the while the true love that's she's seeking is already in...
446K 47.6K 36
I told myself You are the only one I'll ever love But when you became mine I realized I never really was yours Our story Has come down to A page I ch...
175K 4.6K 21