A Letter of Impatience [Part 1]

Assalamualaikum Warehmatulllahi Wabarakatuhu! And hello to all you wonderful people. 

First off:

E I D  M U B A R A K  ! ! ! May Allah bless you and your family and friends with an amazing eid (whether it was yesterday or today) Ameen!

Seconly:

There's going to be two parts to this chapter... And yeah, you guys might hate what happens to Samaar but you can't blame her for doing what she did in response... I'm sure a lot of us would do the same if we were in that situation... :(

Anyways! Enjoy!

Samaar's POV 

It's been more than a week and Aakifah was discharged from the hospital three days after her operation. Our parents were staying over at our aunt and uncle's house. They kept arguing and telling us that if we don't move back to Canada, they we going to have to move here. And at the same time Ruhi kept telling them that this was a great chance for us to become independent people, especilally... since I was already married. It's been a full week but because me and every other university student (probably) were having midterm exams Sheath and I had lost complete contact. I only had two more exams to do. I was studying at the university's library. Khatira was also with me. I was too concentrated on my book to notice that Khatira was kind enough to bring me a coffee- what I needed the most right now. She and I were crammed into books for a full two hours. The library was really quiet and even whispering was a crime. I wanted to relax my eyes so I finally looked up and around to find that Khatira was getting up. 

"Where are you going?" I whispered. She looked at me with her brown, tired eyes. Her skin looked paler than usual. But her smile was still as sweet as ever. 

"I was actually going to go check out another book. But now that you're taking a break I'm going to have to ask you the time." She looked around scanning the room. "There doesn't seem to be any clocks and I left my phone at home." I smiled.

"Oh!" I whispered really loudly. "You were supposed to leave by five, right?" I checked the watch on my wrist and found that it was already 4:55PM. "4:55. Are you going to leave right now?" I asked her getting tired of whispering. Her eyes opened wide. 

"Yeah! I have to attend a wedding later on this evening. I think I should get going. You gonna be okay alone?" She asked. I nodded.

"I'll be fine. Have fun!" I said, grinning wide. 

"Assalamu Alaikum!" She said, wrapping her bag around her shoulder with a playful voice. 

"Wa-Alaikum Assalaam!" I said as I waved. When five minutes left after she left, I got up too as I packed my bags. I heard foot steps. But I didn't care to look up because I knew no one would come looking for me so I continued packing my books. 

"Hey..." Someone said in a flirting voice.There was a person standing right in front of me now and I almost felt completely scared but I didn't because somewhere inside me I felt like I knew this person... I didn't really like the approach though... I looked up slowly, and almost cried at who I saw... Or more like laughed at who I saw. Because it was Jaffar- Khatirah's arch nemesis. 

I know it might have looked rude but I didn't even bother replying. I felt trouble and I hated that feeling. I started walking out of the library as quick as I could but his foot steps followed me nevertheless. Okay, so this is getting weird. 

One thing changed though... his foot steps weren't following me they were walking right beside me. I looked at him once more and stopped. 

"What do you want?" I asked in a rude voice. I hated it. I hated the fact that a flirt was following me. If this situation took place before I met Sheath... I'm pretty sure I'd punch him, for he would be disrupting my peaceful life. But I guess I've began to think of a situation in more depth because maybe he wasn't flirting and maybe I wouldn't need to be scolded for sending a guy to the hospital for the first time in life. I guess it's because I've started thinking before speaking and taking action that I had a calm mind for a second.