His Crush. Her Hatred.

Samaar walks into her first period class, and recognizes no one. She went up to the history teacher, and greeted him. He smiled, and told her to take a seat near the door. It was the second seat in the first column. She sat down, and felt a poke from someone behind. Samaar turned around and saw a girl with brown hair and hazel eyes smile at her. She was wearing contacts, and Samaar smiled back.

"Hey! You new??" The girl asked with excitement. Samaar nodded. "Same here!" She said.

"I'm Samaar. What about you? Is the class usually this noisy?" Samaar asked trying to make chit chat.

"My name's Alora and who knows? The teacher doesn't give a shit anyways." She looked like she was African. Her brown hair was straight and pretty.

Samaar grinned. "Do you like history?" Samaar asked. Alora nodded.

"I love it. It's probably the only subject I love learning about. How 'bout you?" She asked.

"Same here. I love learning about wars for some reason. Don't know why though." She laughed, and so did Samaar. Before they knew it they spent the half the period talking. Alora was indeed African, and she was also an orphn who was living with her aunt. 

After their History class ended, Alora and Samaar parted. Before leaving the class, Samaar looked around once again, searching for someone. She wasn't sure who she was searching for. But after leaving the class, she realized she was searching for Sheath unconsciously. 

Samaar's POV

What was I doing? Was I actually searching for that jerk? I probably didn't have enough sleep. No wonder my mind's wondering around.

I got to my second period class and sat next to Yusra. Yusra saw me, and grinned. 

We went to her locker at lunch and sat down next to it. 

"Now. Tell me about that sadisic prince of yours." Yusra said, stuffing a sandwich into her mouth.

"Prince? What's so good about him anyways? I actually saw girls flirting with him before second period." I said. Yusra was still chewing on her food. 

After a moment she answered. "You probably don't know, but he's actually pretty popular. He's nice, hot and he's super smart." At this point I was eating the rice my mom packed me, and I chocked. 

"H-Hot?" I asked, and she nodded. 

"You don't see it? And he's super nice too. He likes keeping his distance though. Wow Samaar, you really don't know a thing about that guy, and you're interested in him. But wait, I thought you hated guys... what's up with this crush of yours?" Yusra asked.

I would have laughed if I wasn't too busy mentally stabbing Sheath. Yusra just called him my crush... my crush... now that is indeed hilarious. 

"It's not a crush." I said calmly. There was a couple in front of us making out. I turned away, and looked Yusra straight into her eyes. "It's a marriage." I whispered. Yusra stood still, then broke out laughing.

"Samaar, you look a little pale, and you're saying something with that face. It's like you have a disease or something. Besides I don't believe you." She said, taking another bite of her sandwich.

I sighed, and put my hands on my forehead, "It's not like that. I'm actually pretty serious." 

"Serious about what?" She asked.

"He's my fiance."

"Yeah, right." I smacked Yusra on her face. 

"I told you I'm serious." I said with a lazy expression. Somehow Yusra finally got it, and swallowed her food.