You are MINE!

By lailamehtaab

The line separating darkness and light is very thin, no one knows when they will stumble upon the other side... More

Prologue
Chapter#1
Chapter#2
Chapter#3
Chapter#4
Chapter#5
Chapter#6
Chapter#7
Chapter#8
Chapter#9
Author's Note
Chapter#10
Chapter#11
Chapter#12
Chapter#13
Chapter#14
Chapter#15
Chapter#16
Chapter#17
Chapter#18
Chapter#19
Chapter#20
Chapter#21
Chapter#22
Chapter#23
Chapter#24
Chapter#25
Chapter#26
Chapter#27
Chapter#28
Chapter#29
Chapter#30
Chapter#31
Chapter#32
Chapter#33
Chapter#34
Chapter#35
Chapter#37
Chapter#38
Chapter#39
Chapter#40
Chapter#41
Chapter#42
Chapter#43
Chapter#44
Author Note (Reasons)
Good News
Chapter # 45
Chapter# 46
Chapter# 47
Chapter #48
Chapter #49
Chapter # 50
Chapter #51
Chapter # 52
Chapter # 53
Chapter # 54
Chapter # 55
Chapter # 56
Explanation
You Will Always be Mine
Be Mine

Chapter#36

117K 4.9K 256
By lailamehtaab

Eid Mubarak in advance :)

Mahnoor's POV:

I knocked on Moosa's home office door and after hearing 'come in', I step inside. He was busy on the phone while sitting behind his wooden desk, wearing a black suit. He tilted his head, mentioning me to sit. I carefully looked around the office, took a seat on the sofa on the other side of the office.

Moments and minutes passed by but his call didn't end and it was starting to irritate me. Under normal circumstances, I would've started yelling at the person, but the man sitting in front of me was not some person, he was Moosa Khan.

Still, he could have called that person later or tell me to go back and for some odd reason, I have a feeling that he was purposely taking a long time. I took a glance at him and found him staring at me. I bit my inner lip to stop myself from saying something. Then, I took out my phone to distract myself instead.

I barely use social media anymore, I didn't know how to answer the questions which my relatives and friends have for me, for us.

Once again, my eyes find their way to Moosa whose full concentration was on the call this time. I shook my head and start scrolling down the Instagram feed until my thumb stopped on its own at a picture - The only picture taken right after Kamil and my Nikah.

~*~

Moosa's POV:

"While we were looking at the CCTV footage, we found a lady putting something into Mahnoor Bhabi's bag when she was not looking on the day you both went to the market." One of my men reported me.

"Are you sure about it?" A deep frown formed on my face. I glance at Noor who's taking a sip of juice. She was busy with her phone.

"Should I send you the video, Moosa Bhai?"

"No. Just find out who the woman was and whom she is working for. Report me as soon as possible."

"Anything else?"

"That's it for now. Allah Hafiz." I said.

"Allah Hafiz."

I put the phone on the desk and glance at Noor, her focus was still on the phone. She was sitting completely unaware of her surroundings... unaware of my eyes on her... unaware of my intentions for her. Lost somewhere in her own world.

Her lost eyes make me wonder sometimes, how her world might be? Sweet and innocent like a fairy tale? Unlike mine, in which I have dragged her. But it wasn't my fault that I was attracted to her. I was and I am still helpless.

Moosa Khan, the leader of Black Eagles was helpless in front of his wife, who stole his heart without even trying and I couldn't do anything but to watch her behaving indifferently from every feeling I have for her.

It hits my ego very hard and in the moments like these, I have to stop myself again and again from reaching her. My hands itched to touch her, to hold her so close that she lost her own self. But I couldn't, not now at least... I really wish that I could close the conscious part of me - Which was aware that she will break if I touch her, without her consent.

But the thing is...

Mistakes are a part of being human...

~*~

Mahnoor's POV:

"Mahnoor!" I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Moosa's voice.

"Y-yes?"

"Come here for a minute." He said, leaning against his wooden desk.

When did he get there?

I quickly locked my phone and walk over to him.

"Have a look at them." He lay out a few papers in front of me.

"What are they?" I asked before reading.

"Documents of your parent's new house. They cannot stay in the guest house forever."

"They can go back to our house and besides, they cannot stay in a house which is bought with your money."

"And what is wrong with my money?" He arched a brow.

"It's not Halal (permitted or lawful)." I stated and received a humourless laugh from Moosa.

"Seriously, I never understand these dual standards of people like your family."

"Don't disrespect them. My famil-"

"Your family which cannot accept the house bought with my money because it's not Halal but they can leave their only daughter to live on that money with a person who earns Haram money. Right? Just because they are afraid." I felt like being hit on the face by a brick.

He is right...

I opened my mouth to say something but close it again.

"Don't struggle to answer, love. I am not that interested in your family."

I gritted my teeth and spun to leave, only to be yanked by him. Now I am standing at Moosa's place while his frame towers mine with both of his hands on either side of the table.

"Noor, remember when I told you not to hide things from me?" He asked, looking into my eyes.

I nodded in response.

"Then why are you hiding?" Unconsciously, my grip tightened on my phone and I instantly hid it behind me.

"Hiding what?"

He didn't say anything, just kept boring his eyes into mine. I abruptly lower my gaze and wait for him to say something or step aside.

"I need to go." I said after a while.

"No! You need to say the reason that brought you here."

"I ... I'll tell later. Now let me go."

I am really not in the mood anymore to plead for letting me complete my studies.

"I will. Just tell me one more time that you are not hiding anything."

"I told you I am not h-"

Before I could finish the sentence, he crashed his lips on mine. It really took me off guard and I have to put both hands on the table to not fall back. I couldn't feel anything but a strange burning sensation in me, shutting all of my senses and making my whole body numb.

When he pulled back, I find myself panting real hard. His hands slowly circle around my waist and before I could protest, once again his lips claimed mine but for a shorter period of time and not as forcefully as before.

This time, when he pulled back, my phone was in his hand.

No way...!

My eyes widened and I felt a slight fear right now. I didn't want him to check my phone.

"Pattern of the lock, love?" He whispered in my ear.

"Wh-why?" I breathed out as he brushed his lips on my ear.

"Stop it!"

"The pattern." He said, nibbling my ear gently.

"L. From the middle."

"Thanks, love." He pulled his face away and quickly unlocked my phone but held me firmly where I am.

His fingers dig into my sides as he checks my Facebook and Instagram ID, deleting every picture of Nikah day, even the only pictures of both Kamil and me.

Pulling me closer, he took a selfie of us and uploaded it.

"What are you doing?" I shrieked. He didn't bother to answer. After uploading, he handed over the phone and left me.

"Why did you do that?!" I shouted.

"Shhh! I told you before not to raise your voice." He said, putting his index finger on my lips.

"And what I did now should have already been done by you... You are my wife, Noor, legally and religiously... and you are not allowed to think about another man. Right now I just removed the picture from your phone but if it happens again next time, I don't know what would I do because this jealousy is way more dangerous than you could imagine." He paused and I gulp on hearing his words. "Now, if I made myself clear, come with me." He held my hand and started dragging me out.

Now, what...?

He pushed me into our room and closed the door.

"Where are the stuff we bought together from the market?"

"In the wardrobe. I haven't open them yet."

He stalked over to my side of the wardrobe and starts looking for something.

"Wait! I'll give you what you want. Just tell me. I stepped towards him.

"Just stay where you are and don't disturb me." He said strictly and I decided to stay put.

Soon, he found all of the bags and start looking at each of them. Heat rushed over me as he was looking through my personal stuff, but he threw it all on the side like the other bags when he didn't find the thing he was looking for.

As he took out my sandals, a little piece of paper fell onto the bed. He quickly picked it up. A frown formed on his face as he read the writing in the paper.

"Who gave you this?" He growled.

"I have no idea."

I really don't have any idea...

He seems satisfied with my answer. So, I gathered my courage and asked.

"What is it?"

"None of your business." He growled again and left the room, slamming the door behind him.

What's wrong with him???

_______________________________________

Salam and hello everyone!

*Halal: Religiously legal things in Islam.
*Haram: Religiously illegal things in Islam.

*Sorry for the short chapter. I promise I would try to update another before Eid.
*Thank you so much for you support readers. You guys are the best.
* Back to story now!
So........?
What are your after reading this chapter?...... because I think Mahnoor and Moosa fans going to hate me.
Sorry to disappoint you guys but that is how this story goes. There will be same sweet moments of Mahnoor and Moosa but not continues.

Remember to vote and comment!

Take Care :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

727K 3.5K 4
"SHE BELONGS TO ME!! SHE BELONGS TO THE DANIEL KNIGHT!!" °°°°°°° "He is handsome as hell but something about him screams danger." ••••••••••• "I don'...
89.8K 5.1K 9
❝ Distance can't stop what's meant to be ❞ He was her best friend's brother's best friend. And she was his best friend's sister's best friend. That's...
377K 15.2K 52
"She is not my wife... Do you hear me? She will never be my wife...she is just my dead wife's sister for me... Nothing else...," -Mustafa Hamad Makhd...
160K 6.2K 44
Shaurya made final touches to his attire and admired himself gazing at his reflection in mirror. He was always dressed to kill so his wedding is defi...