Little Bit Of Hope (Zouis)

De KylesPage

"Stay with me please." Louis said, Zayn looked down, "Always." Mais

Blank Page- Prolouge
School Blues- Chapter One
Realationship Drama- Chaper Two
Mixed Feelings- Chapter Three
A bit of what-cha-ma-call-it :P- Chapter four
Love at a Hateful sight- chapter five
Little bit of Everything- Chapter Six
Da Fauk- Chapter Seven
Love- Chapter Eight
Sadly- Chapter Nine
I know I'm Gunna Run Away- Chapter ten
Cool Kids Don't Dance- Chapter Eleven
Beat Them Day- Chapter Twelve
Rotten Love- Chapter Thirteen
Secrets Revealed- Chapter Fourteen
Prince Charming- Chapter Fifteen
Pretending- Chapter Sixteen
Fighting Begins- Chapter Seventeen
Playing With Feelings- Chapter Eighteen
Whoa- Chapter Nineteen
Sweet Dreams- Chapter Twenty
Silent Night- Chapter Twenty One
Unidentified Feelings- Chapter Twenty Two
Just Memories- Chapter Twenty- Three
Freaking Out- Chapter Twenty Four
So Happily- Chapter Twenty Five
Come Sail Away- Chapter Twenty Six
Half A Heart- Chapter Twenty Seven
Who Doesn't Love Drama- Chapter Twenty Eight
Random
Crazy Thing Called Love- Chapter Twenty- Eight
Hall of Fame- Chapter Thirty
Why Don't We Go There- Chapter Thirty One
Family Meeting- Chapter Thirty Three

Run- Chapter Thirty two

247 17 1
De KylesPage

Okay, well this is awkward, I was going to write this for a reason, getting a certain amount of votes, comments, I don't remember, but something happened or is about to happen, so yeah, nearly to 285 votes, let's see if we can make 290 with next chapter, 33, and 300 by chapter 34? Is that doable? And the something nice I am going to write is a small smut scene, if you don't want to read it, you won't have to, I'll give a small warning, bold text saying something.[

"You were right." Louis awed, staring at the sunrise, Zayn has seen his sunrise many times, this time he adjusted himself to see Louis, staring in awe, of the sun, rising up over some trees, a side of a hill beside him, the beautiful colors of pink, yellow, orange, mixed, blending beautifully, high in the sky, above the earth, too high to touch, but close enough to see.

Louis leaned back into Zayn's embrace, resting his head in the crook of Zayn's body, right under his shoulder, letting a yawn slip past his lips, letting the sleepless night catch up to him, "What's today?" Zayn asked, Louis shrugged, yawning again, leaning farther into Zayn, his eyes began to droop, "Sunday." Louis said, it had caught up with Zayn, the end of the school year was approaching fast, Liam has acceptance letters from about five schools, as does Niall, 'Does Zayn or Harry have any letters?' Louis asked himself.

Before long Louis and Zayn were cuddling close to each other, not doing much, the sun has rose, making Zayn think it was nearly six, they sneaked away at about three, they don't know what they have done for the last three hours.

tt

"Lou, can I try something?" Zayn asked, Louis shrugged, "What?" He asked, his innocent voice making Zayn smile, "This." Zayn said simply before kissing Louis's lips, Louis started kissing back, Zayn ran his tongue over Louis's lips, Louis parted his lips, letting Zayn in while letting a small moan sound come out.

Pretty soon Louis was laying on the bed of the truck, Zayn was glad he had laid blankets down on the bed, soon Zayn was taking control, showing his dominant side, kissing Louis roughly, soon had slid Louis's pants off of him, moving to his boxers, he put his hands down his boxers, rubbing a finger over his length, "Mmh." Louis moaned Zayn smiled, did it again, making Louis moan again, Zayn started speeding up, pumping Louis at a fast pace, then slowing down, then speeding up again, only to slow down, "My tummy feels weird." Louis pouted, a moan slipping out afterwards, "Shh, let it out." Zayn said, wanting to console the boy who didn't know what was going on,  Louis didn't last long and soon he came all over Zayn's hand, luckily Zayn had pulled the rest of Louis's boxers down while doing it.

ss

"Can I do to you what you did to me?" Louis asked, Zayn smiled, then shook his head no, thinking they had enough excitement for a while, Zayn had taken off his tank top to wipe up the mess, Harry won't be happy to hear the reason why Zayn is cleaning his car, but Harry can get over it.

Zayn had put his jacket back on, chasing Louis back to the cab of the truck, then he, like Louis, got in the cab, making jokes, and Zayn started driving the two of them back to Louis's, then he'll give the truck back to Harry later. Louis looked at Zayn's chest, there were some bruises and a few cuts from Liam and his fight a few hours ago, Louis felt bad, why did they even fight?

"Oh, Louis, where have you been?" Karen asked, Louis furrowed his eyebrows, "None of you business." He said, a frown prominent on his face, walking up the stairs to his room, "Now you wait a minute and get down here, you don't talk to your mother like that." Karen said, Louis then came up with the perfect response, "Liam does." He retorted, the started up the next few steps, "Yeah, well, Liam does, because..." Karen, for once, had nothing to say to Louis, "What has gotten into you, the Louis I knew before school, friends, Zayn, he would've never disrespected me like that, you better find that Louis, and tell him we need to talk." Karen told Louis.

"I'm Mummy, I'm just growing up, I'm tired of being treated like child, like I can't handle the truth, like if I were to know the truth, I'd break, I won't, I'm not a child, I'm Louis." He said, then ran up the stairs, as soon as he got to his room, he slightly regretted saying all of that to his Mum, but he meant every word, it was weird, he was happy he said it, yet he wished he could take it back.

He walked down stairs, to the living room, peaked his head out from the hallway, "I don't know what I've done, I somehow made both my children hate me, and my husband." Karen told whoever was on the phone, "Mummy?" Louis questioned, 'Daddy and Liam hated Mummy, I need to make sure she knows I don't hate her.' Louis thought to himself, "Lou?" Karen questioned.

Louis ran to his mother, "I am so sorry, I don't hate you, I was just thinking about something else, and I wasn't thinking about what I was saying to you, I don't hate you, I love you very, very much, I hope you don't hate me." Louis finished his mini rant by Karen giving him a hug, "Shh, its okay Lou, I don't hate you, and I know you didn't mean it, just please never say that again, if hurt Mummy a lot." Karen said, saying a quick 'goodbye' to the person on the phone.

"Now, what were you thinking about?" Karen asked, Louis put his head down, "I don't wanna stop seeing Zayn, I was with him today, I'm sorry Mummy, I know I wasn't suppose to, but Lili was lying, saying Zayn beat him without being provoked, and I ran to Sam's room, hoping Zayn would be there, so I could talk to him, then he took me to a lake, hill area, we watched the sun come up, it was pretty, then we- wait never mind, but bottom line is I love Zayn, maybe not adult love, but seventeen year old love." Louis told Karen, Karen took her son in her arms.

"Lou, I would never tell you to stop seeing Zayn, Daddy told you that, and this is the one time I am telling you to not listen to Daddy, Daddy was mad, but you are still allowed to see Zayn, okay, I know Zayn and you love each other." Karen told her youngest son, who, as soon as the the words left Karen's mouth, had wrapped his arms around her, chanting a quiet 'thank you' over and over again, until 'thank you' became, 'I love you' coming from both Karen and Louis.

"Liam is upstairs, go get him, I'll get Daddy, I think its time for a family meeting." Karen told Louis, Louis nodded, walking up the stairs to Liam's room.

"Li, get up, Mummy said family meeting." Louis said, walking into Liam's room, going to the bed and shake the sleeping figure under the blanket, also known as Liam, "No, Lou, leave me alone and never talk to me again." Liam said, throwing the blanket over him more, this pissed Louis off, "No! You are not allowed to be mad at me, I am allowed to be mad at you, you made my boyfriend in a lot of possible trouble, he is younger than you by five months, so you can't say that he was the reason for all of this, I don't who started the fight, but I do know that you both fought!" Louis yelled, Liam uncovered himself in one motion, exposing a black eye, arm in a sling, his shirtless torso covered in a yellow-ish, green, blue bruise, covering most of his stomach and ribs, "Zayn also has bruises on him, the only difference is, you are closer from not being a minor than he is." Louis burst, "Mum said family meeting, I hope you can come without your pity party." Louis finished, leaving his brother's room, his brother as well, while his brother was half sitting up, and completely confused.

'What has happened to Lou?' Was the billion dollar question.

----------

What has happened to Lou? Sorry for the late update, my niece's 9th birthday party was today, her birthday is the day after Niall's, but it was fun.

So, this doesn't apply to all of you, but to a certain person who enjoys to voice their opinion, my pm box, where I am fine with getting constructive criticism at, isn't the place to tell me to kill myself because I am writing a story where Zayn is the main character and he has left months ago, new flash, I know.

I proceed to tell them I started his story before Zayn left, well sense I started another three with Zayn as main character, I need to 'go get help because I can't remember Zayn is no longer part on 1D' well, fuck you, if it bothers you so fucking much, quit reading my stories, go read Orphan, Zayn is only mentioned like twice, so there, if you wanna critic my work, you critic my worse story, I'd love to hear your 'ideas' this pisses me off, because I have said once I finish this story I'll stick to pretty much Ziam, so if Zayn stories piss you off, don't read any One Direction fanfics, because, Zayn will be in them, almost positive on it.

Now that that is done, sorry, this update is over due, but I hate high school, I helped a guy who is a grade above me because he pissed off two seniors, its like, dude, you are a sophomore, they are seniors, I'm a freshman, it isn't a fair fight, but my brother, junior, came and help calm everyone down, he likes to keep the peace.

Well, bye,

Ky

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

22.9K 579 42
"never again will i let anyone hurt you."
36.9K 1.9K 125
"Nothing feels Better than this."
3.7K 103 30
'I think I'm in love with my best friend, But I keep it to myself because I'm too scared to loose him'
15.5K 1.5K 90
"I don't know what you're thinking about... But I'm never letting you go. You're stuck with me"