Percy Jackson, the saving ang...

By percyjacksonfannest

Percy was betrayed by everyone since that night when his best friend betrayed him. When he dies he comes bac... More

Chapter 1: First betrayal
Chapter 2: Loosing the rest of my family
Capter 3: A new life and awesome powers
Capter 4:News
Chapter 5: Return
Chapter 6:Camp Half-Blood
Chapter 7: The army
Chapter 8: Percy Jackson
Chapter 9: Torture
Chapter 10: A message from Chaos
Chapter 11: My Council
Chapter 12: Dreams
Chapter 13: The Attack
Chapter 14: The truth...
A messege form me
Chapter 15: A wonderful plan
Chapter 16: Betrayed... again!?
Chapter 17:The Generals
Chapter 18: Listen to me or else...
My messege
Chapter 19: Ancient monsters...
Chapter 20: My fate
Chapter 21: The first battle
Chapter 22: Grieving
Attention!!!!!
Chapter 23: Conversation
Chapter 24: The final battle. Part 1
Chapter 26: Conversation
Chapter 27: Goodbye
THANK YOU!!!!!!

Chapter 25: The final battle part two

5.3K 104 0
By percyjacksonfannest

I could the giants faster then you can say awesome. Chaos looked shocked,"Okay! Now Titans attack." The Titans attacked, but they were only two. It was Krios and Oceanus. Krios came first,"Percy, it has been a long time, has it not?" I laughed out loud,"Yes! It has and you know what?" I asked he looked questioning at me,"Today, Krios, you are going to die." I said as I charged, but I did not fight with my swords. I stopped and ligted my hand, at first Krios was quiet then he began to scream. It was a scream of pain, because just then his body began to turn to dust, bit  by bit. "Krios I Unkown ruler of the universe sentence you to the void to stay there forever!" I said as he turned to dust. "Now for Oceanus." I laughed like a maniac. "My my! This is going to be fun!" Then I ran up to him while pulling swords out. We met with a loud clang. The battle didn't last long. At fist I cut his hand off then hid leg. To realese him I beheaded him and sended him to the void. I turned back to Chais and my friends ,"Chaos! Fight me!" I dared him, but the other attacked. They were a few feet from me when I realized that I need to kill them. I couldn't do that, but they left me no choice. The first one to fall was Grover, I killed him, but he was not sended to the void. After a few minutes I had killed everyone, but Annabeth. Tears were streaming down my face as she approuched,"Seaweed Brain! Don't cry, fight me." She yelled as she charged me. I couldn't do it anymore! As she reached me I broke her neck with a swipe of my hand. Feeling nothing I turned on Chaos and charged him. He was fast and he hit me with a lightning bolt, but I was to angry to feel pain. "Chaos! You killed my family! I will kill you for that and you will NEVER RETURN!" I  screamed. He threw a ball full of black energy at me, but I caught it and threw it back. When I hit him he was puched away at least 15 feet. I jumped into the sky and flew strait at him, while shooting him with fire. When I reached him he was already half dead, walking up to him I took out a daggar. "Chaos! I fade you forever! You shall die and never come back." I said as I slid his throaht  with my dagger. I stood up and began walking away as Chaos's body started to burne. By the time I reached the borders I saw everyone looking at me horrified. Before saying a thing I colapsed onto the ground.

My story is almost done.
Thanx for reading!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.1K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
187K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
127K 4.8K 57
"You will be killed at the hands of your father. You will never have the family you desire. Your future has been set in stone" After Anthanasia's hea...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...