Chapter 20: My fate

At camp everyone was waiting for me,"Percy, are the monsters still there?" Order asked. I amswerd,"No not anymore. I killed a few thousend, but the rest are on earth." Order gasped. "What..." he wanted to say,but then the Fates flashed in and said as one,"
The betrayed one has returned. He does not know his fate yet. It is: he must save the world once more even though he is betrayed again. Even after this war he will never find peace or love ." Everyone was shocked. "What do you mean by I will not find peace?" I asked they turned to me with sad expressions,"Lord Unknown. You were never fated to love, you were fated to lose it and live alone with Order as your only friend for all eternaty." They explaind. I was devestated. "Why?" I asked. "Your fate was decided long ago even before the primordials. There is nothing you can do." I was speachless. "Fates, are you done?" Order asked. "No, we have news. The war will start in 7 days." They said and flashed away. Everyone turned to me,"Percy, what sould we do?" Poseidon asked I looked at him with emotionless eyes and answered,"We are going to prepare, because we are going to win this war!" I shouted and everyone cheerd.