Chapter 26: Conversation

I woke with a start, all I can think of are that I killed my friends. Worst was, I killed Annabeth. "Percy?" I looked up right into the eyes of Athena. "Athena where am I?" I asked confused, she chuckled and showed me to follow her. While walking I saw we are on Olympus. When we reached the throne room, Athena took her place and everyone turned to me. Some of them looked scared at me,"Percy, what you did..." Hestia started, but I chipped in,"What I did, I did for the sake of the world. Hestia." Poseidon stepped foward. "Percy, are you okay?" I glared at him,"Poseidon, does it look like Im fine?" I started as I walked towards him. When I stood sentimeters away from him, I continued,"I...I k...killed my...my f..ff.famil..y! How do you think I FEEL?" I sreamed. Poseidon wanted to reply, but Order flashed in,"Percy, calm down!" He tried. I looked at him with grey and golden eyes, even my wings were that collour. "I sould calm down after what I did?" He looked frightened,"Percy, it wasn't your fault."
"It was! Everything is my fault, if I was just a better person, a better hero. I could have saved them. Do you know what I am,Order? I Unknown, ruler of the universe is a murderer!" I said. "Listen to me, tomorrow I am going to leave and never come back." I stated as I flashed away.