Chapter 25: The final battle part two

I could the giants faster then you can say awesome. Chaos looked shocked,"Okay! Now Titans attack." The Titans attacked, but they were only two. It was Krios and Oceanus. Krios came first,"Percy, it has been a long time, has it not?" I laughed out loud,"Yes! It has and you know what?" I asked he looked questioning at me,"Today, Krios, you are going to die." I said as I charged, but I did not fight with my swords. I stopped and ligted my hand, at first Krios was quiet then he began to scream. It was a scream of pain, because just then his body began to turn to dust, bit  by bit. "Krios I Unkown ruler of the universe sentence you to the void to stay there forever!" I said as he turned to dust. "Now for Oceanus." I laughed like a maniac. "My my! This is going to be fun!" Then I ran up to him while pulling swords out. We met with a loud clang. The battle didn't last long. At fist I cut his hand off then hid leg. To realese him I beheaded him and sended him to the void. I turned back to Chais and my friends ,"Chaos! Fight me!" I dared him, but the other attacked. They were a few feet from me when I realized that I need to kill them. I couldn't do that, but they left me no choice. The first one to fall was Grover, I killed him, but he was not sended to the void. After a few minutes I had killed everyone, but Annabeth. Tears were streaming down my face as she approuched,"Seaweed Brain! Don't cry, fight me." She yelled as she charged me. I couldn't do it anymore! As she reached me I broke her neck with a swipe of my hand. Feeling nothing I turned on Chaos and charged him. He was fast and he hit me with a lightning bolt, but I was to angry to feel pain. "Chaos! You killed my family! I will kill you for that and you will NEVER RETURN!" I  screamed. He threw a ball full of black energy at me, but I caught it and threw it back. When I hit him he was puched away at least 15 feet. I jumped into the sky and flew strait at him, while shooting him with fire. When I reached him he was already half dead, walking up to him I took out a daggar. "Chaos! I fade you forever! You shall die and never come back." I said as I slid his throaht  with my dagger. I stood up and began walking away as Chaos's body started to burne. By the time I reached the borders I saw everyone looking at me horrified. Before saying a thing I colapsed onto the ground.

My story is almost done.
Thanx for reading!!!