Chapter 14: The truth...

"Unknown! Your awake!" Poseidon yelled "Thank you. Thank you for saving me!" He thanked. "Do not mention it." I said. "Now please wait for my council." I told them and then I started to chant in the First Language. After a few munites they arrived. "Why have you called us?" Hemera asked annoyed, "I have chosen to reveal my real identity." I stated wich caught everyone's attention even Aether's. "Some will know me peronally and some will know legends of me." I said as I pulled my hood down, but no one reconized me. "You do not reconize me,do you?" I said misrablely.
They nodded,"What a suprise. I was once known as Percy Jackson son of Poseidon, but he is long dead. I am Unknown now." I said and everyone gasped,"So now I hear that Im working with the one that killed me?" Kronos asked and Gaia nodded. "Yes you are. Now do any of you have a question?" I asked. "Yes, will you come back to me? Seaweed Brain?" Annabeth pleaded, but I know I will never love someone again. "Sorry, but no." I apologised she looked mad and many more things. "My son, I've missed you so much!" Poseidon yelled as he flashed to me,"Hello,um... Dad." I said ackwardly. "What's the matter,Percy?" He asked worried. "It's just that I do not have actuall feelings for anyone or anything." I explained. "What do you mean?" Luke wanted to know. I sighed,"I do not have a heart to love only to live. I am not the old person you knew. I am now a cold hearted warrior and will do anything to kill my enemy, wich is Chaos right now." I explained. "How did it happen?" Zoë asked sad,"I am not going to talk about that. Now we must prepare an attack on Chaos." I orderd.