Chapter 13: The Attack

After the pain stopped I had yet another dream. The camp were preparing for an attack, "So tell me how you know that we are being attack?" Piper asked John,"I heard Unknown muttering in his sleep about a attack that's gonna happen today." John explained. "How can you trust him so much if you don't even know his real name or how he looks like?" Annabeth asked walking to them. "He has saved our lives over and over again. Won't you trust someone like that?" Peter asked "since when was he standing there?" Annabeth said nothing and so did Piper.

Time skip: the army arrives

"Soldiers! Positions!" Peter ordered and the whole army stood in perfect formation. No matter how good they fight there isn't a good chance at winning since against the monsters it would most likely  be 5:1. Then I could see the two armies getting ready to attack,"Soldiers! ATTACK!" came the command and with a mighty battle cry they charged.

Battle has been going on for a while

Even though we had so many strong warriors we were losing the battle. Ingured demigods were scatterd on the ground. The rest was fighting for their lifes. "I have to help them." I thought then I reached deep into my powers and did everything to wake up. Right before I woke up I felt a massive earthqauke and heard a loud scream in my dream. Then I was back to reality. I woke up to see John fighting a monster and out of anger I blasted the monster to the Void. "Lord! Your awake!" He yelled in suprise. "Yes, come we must help the other." I said and without thinking I grabbed him and shot into the sky flapping my wings when I realised they weren't fully healed! Then I screamed in pain and we began to fall towards the ground. Just as we were about to hit the ground I stopped us with the winds," Are you okay, Lord?" John asked worried. I nodded and jumped into battle killing anything that stood in my path. I fought like this untill only Perses was left," Unkown,I  thought you were in a deep sleep?" He asked afraid. "It has been a long time, hasn't it, Perses?" I asked in a low dark voice. "What do y... you mean?" He .asked qlearly sceared. "Can you not remember me?" He shook his head,"Well atleast my heartless heart would enjoy killing you." I stated then realision struck him,"It's you, P" he said before I cut his head off and he disinegrated. When I turned around I saw everyone looking at me,"Who are you, I mean really?" Grover asked. Before I answerd I looked at Order that has just flashed in and he nodded his head,"I will tell you,but on Olympus where everyone is including my Council." I answerd and then flashed everyone into the trone room.