Feelings (A Grayza Fanfiction)

By FireFistAce12

This is a grayza fan fiction . I know how much grayza is shipping nowadays and I am also a grayza fan. let's... More

A New mission.
The Wrath of Cyclops
Feelings, Confession & Betrayal. (Part I)
Feelings, Confession & Betrayal. (Part II)
Feelings, Confession & Betrayal. (Part III)
Return of the phantom lord.
My First Date
Our Dream House.
The New Magic Council.
Preparations For War.
The war
There Clash of Strauss Family
Ultimate Secret Weapon.
Gray's Death.
Silver Fullbuster.
Sector 9
Gray's Revival
Story of two boys
Father and Son
The Fated Battle (DEMON END VS THE DEVIL SLAYER)
Power of Friendship
Jellal (The hero of Fairy Tail)
Togather Atlast
Our Wedding Day
Fairy Tail - Next Generation
A suggestion please........

The Ice Shell

725 35 11
By FireFistAce12

Look the picture above before reading.

----------------At the island-------------------

(All fairy tail wizards are gathered at one place to face the monster)

"What the hell is that thing" Macao said

"Its gigantic. How are we gonna face it." Wakaba said.

"Don't worry guys let's all attack in sync. Maybe that will do some work." MiraJane said.

"I'm done with healing all the wizards here. With all of us together, We can win." Wendy said.

"Let's do it." Makarov said and turned into a giant and started fight.

Everyone is fighting and trying their level best to bring the monster down. But it is too strong for them to face.
Makarov is facing him. Unfortunately he is not strong enough to beat him. He use "Fairy Law" but it didn't work as well. Everyone is injured. Jellal and Erza are still fighting. While Gray and Natsu are in the game as well. Gildarts is still blacked out for some reason .

"I am a Devil Slayer and its my job to end it. I can't see anyone suffer the same fate as my parents did. I will stop him." Gray said.

"Don't forget I am here aswell. I will probably beat him out." Natsu said.

"Stay out of my way you Bonehead." Gray said.

"What did you say?, You stripper." Natsu said.

"I will end him. So you get back." Gray said.

"No way. This one is mine." Natsu said.

"What the hell they are fighting over. Didn't they know the power of this monster. He took every member of fairy tail down. They think they can beat him and alone?" Wakaba said.

"They sounds it like defeating him is a piece of cake. And every one wanna have it. But even our S- Class wizards can't beat him." Macao said.

"Well that's Natsu and Gray for ya." Erza said.

"I'm too injured to fight I'm sorry." Jellal said.

"Don't worry Jellal. The only one remaining are Natsu and Gray. Let's put our hope into them. I know they can beat him." Erza said.

"Well then it's settled you fiery beast. Its a compition of whoever take him down first." Gray said.

"Ok. Then let's settle this once in for all." Natsu said.

"And whoever beat him, the other will do whatever the winner say for a whole day." Gray said.

"Done. Now here I go." Natsu said.

"I'll not fall behind as well." Gray said.

"What the hell?? Its a competition? They are totally nuts." Makarov said.

"Well what do you expect from fairy tail's strongest Combo." Mira said.

"Fire Dragon Roar." Natsu said.

"Ice Devil Rage." Gray said.

With that one synced attacked the monster moved slight back.

"Fire Dragon Punch." Natsu attacked again.

"Ice devil Zeroth Blade." Gray did as well.

"It must have some weakness." Gray said.

"I'm trying to guess the same from a while." Natsu said.

"But its a race so I will find it and I will eliminate this monster because I am...............A fairy tail wizard." Natsu and Gray said together and they started again.

"Fire Dragon Volcanus Rain." With that attack Liquid Volcano starts falling on the monster. He was burning and shouting.

"Ice Devil Freezing Impact." And with that Gray's attack his pain doubled as he was being freezed in a hot volcano.

"I think its working." Natsu said

"I guess it is." Gray said

(The monster broke out from their attack. It was badly hurt. But that attack didn't weaken him. It makes him more violent. He attacked Natsu and Gray and Keep on attacking them)

"He's too strong." Jellal said.

"Yes he is indeed." Erza said.

"Even the fairy tail's strongest wizards can't beat him." Jellal said.

"I know they will find a way." Erza said.

"Sorry Erza but I disagree. Don't you see how bad they are being beaten up. I am joining in." Jellal said.

"No you can't. You are injured. " Erza said.

"No. I am fine now. And believe me I have a plan." Jellal said.

"But jellal..........." She was cutted by Mira.

"He is determined and he won't listen and by the way he said he have a plan." Mira said.

JELLAL JOINED THE FIGHT AS WELL.

"Natsu, Gray can you do something for me. Drag the demon here without it noticing me." Jellal said.

"Ok." They both said.

"Its here. Now is my chance. Crocus Doom Spell. (The same spell he used to get rid of cyclops)." Jellal attacked.

It was effective but It didn't killed him. And that spell drained all of Jellal's magic as it did before. Monster's attention is now at Jellal. Jellal can't move.

"No, Jellal, No I don't wanna lose you again." Erza said and she ran towards Jellal and grabbed him in a hug.

"Get away Erza or else you are gonna die as well." Jellal said.

"No I won't leave you." Erza said.

"Please go hurry go. Just leave ." Jellal said.

Gray was watching this and he again got depressed. He was just standing there. For a moment he forgot about the monster.
Monster picked up his arm and pointed towards Jellal and Erza direction and he is about to end them.

"Curse you monster. Fire Dragon Punch." Natsu stopped his punch by changing fists with that demon but he got too much injured in doing so. He was now falling on the ground and slowly fainting. He said," Gray you idiot what are you doing there by just standing." Natsu said and then fell and fainted.

Gray got his senses back. He saw that monster was again going to attack Erza and Jellal. He ran toward them, "Ice Devil Rage." He attacked and pushed the monster away.

Gray's POV

There is no way to defeat him. Everyone is worn out. No one would come to save us. Its now only me or that thing. Its upon me to save Erza. I love her and I wanna see her happy. And now I know that her happiness is only with Jellal. So I will protect both of them. I am gonna follow your footsteps master Ur. Gray thought in his mind.

"Let's end this" I said and make my hand stance.

"This hand sign. Gray what are you thinking. Don't tell me......" Erza said.

"The Ice Shell." I said and ice and snow started flowing around me.

"Don't do this Gray. Just think about it once more. Please for my sake. What will happen of me if you'll die." Erza said as she was crying.

"Erza don't worry about me. I know you will be happy with Jellal and Jellal is a good man. He will always make you happy." I said.

"What makes you think that? Huh? She loves you. can't you see it." Jellal said

"She loves you Jellal and I know you can give her the happiness that I couldn't give her." I said

I was in the middle of ice shell and I felt two hands bent on my body from behind. They were of Erza. She hugged me and said, " stop this nonsense you fool. You are a total idiot. Jellal is my friend. I love you and only you. Don't you get it." And then she suddenly said something that makes my heart stop beating. She said. "Gray I'm pregnant with your child. You are going to be a father. Please for our child's sake. Stop this spell."

I became totally confused and then I said," Erza I don't know how react at this point. I am an idiot that couldn't understand your love. I'm happy that you love me. I am happy that I'm gonna become a father but I can't stop this now. My ice shell is near its completion. This is not in my hand to stop it now. So its a Farewell Erza. I said and then my body suddenly started dissapearing and was becoming the ice. My last words were, "Erza always try to remain happy." And after that my whole body disappeared from Erza's arms. Last thing I heard was that everyone was crying. Master Makarov was the most upset of all but I know they will probably forget about me and Soon they will start to live their own lives. I'm dying but I'm happy because this time I was able to save everyone. Bye everyone.

"Grayyyyyyyyy" Everyone shouted but the person they once called Gray is now no more in the world.

-----------------End of the part.------------------

GRAY HAS DIED. THAT DAY FAIRY TAIL LOST HIS ONE OF THE MOST PRECIOUS WIZARD AND A LOVER LOST HER LOVE. WHAT PATH WILL TAKE THEIR LOVE STORY. FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.
CHAPTER 15: GRAY'S DEATH.

I know, I know, I know that was not what you guys were expecting. But the story doesn't ends here. We are still in the midway of this story. So keep following and don't stop voting and commenting.

INTERVAL.....................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78K 1.8K 8
After leaving Blue Pegasus, you quickly join the Fairy Tail guild. There, one particular man catches your eye: Gray Fullbuster, a beautiful Ice Mage...
14.3K 295 55
"Oops, my baby, you woke up in my bed. Oops, we broke up, we're better off as friends. Now I accidentally need you, I don't know what to do. Oops, ba...
48.5K 865 53
This a story between a mage and a ninja with dark past and lonely life and yet the twist of fate brought them together probably to heal each other an...
1.1K 53 19
Gray and Juvia two people inlove living the best life a couple can with there hot love, but love has problems especially when Lyon Vastia is doing wh...