Ben's texts

By AuradonTexts

The king of Auradon may not be as perfect as he seems... Does he mind you spying on his conversations? Shhhh... More

Doug
Mal
Carlos
Belle
Jay
Mal
Audrey
Evie
Beast
Evie
Doug
Chad
Mal
Evie
Carlos
Jay
Jane
Jay
Chad
Doug
Jay
Chad
Carlos
Mal
Evie
Mal
Carlos
Jane
Doug
Jay
Evie
Mal
Mal
Beast
Mal
Evie
Belle
Audrey
Carlos
Jay
Beast
Jay
Jay
Mal
Audrey
Carlos
Jay
Evie
Jay
Doug
Doug
Evie
Mal
Jay
Doug
Chad
Lonnie
Mal
Doug
Evie
Doug
Doug
Mal
Evie
Doug
Jay
Mal
Carlos
Jane
Mal
Beast
Evie
Carlos
Jay
Doug
Jane
Evie
Jay
Beast
Fairy Godmother
Mal
Doug
Mal
Doug
Words from the writer

Doug

1.8K 77 7
By AuradonTexts

[9:15 A.M]
Ben: DOUG!!! WHY?!?!?
Doug: ahh..... Fekfniengknkddidmfnflwl
Ben:.......... Do you need a doctor?.....
Doug: no!! It's just.... I'm sitting next to Evie.... And whenever she looks at me... Well, I forget to stop moving my fingers... And that happens...
Ben: oooohhhhhh.... I understand 100%
Doug: so what's hoopla nog at mitts markka
Ben:.......okay....... I understand...... But.. That just doesn't make any sense...
Doug: oh. I tried to say what's going on.... Then she looked at me.... And autocorrect.... And THAT happened.... Do I need help?
Ben:..... Yes.... But that's besides the point..
Doug: so... Pretty...
Ben: .................
Doug: so... Cool... Me.. Not.. Cool.. Gonna... Faint...
Ben: SNAP OUT OF IT!!! I'M TRYING TO KILL YOU HERE!!! I DON'T WANT TO HELP YOU!!!!.... But.. Just between us.... It helps if you don't make eye contact.... Look at the middle of the eyebrows.... Then it looks like you're making eye contact... And you don't faint...
Doug: thank you!!! You are a life saver!!! Got to go!! I am going to actually TALK to my date!!! :D
Ben: wait... DATE?!? Okay... Let's talk about that...
Doug: study date... But let's face it... Study dates are dates... You NEVER focus on the school... At least.. I'm not.
Ben: yeah..... I don't either.... But don't tell my father that.... That's the only thing he lets me do with Mal...
Doug: I REALLY have to go!!!
Ben: okay... Ttyl! Wait.. I was mad at you... Meh. Talk about that later. good luck!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 6.3K 36
IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE MOVIE DISNEY'S DESCENDANTS THEN I SUGGEST YOU DON'T READ THIS......or you can. Its up to you! :) Ellie is the child of the v...
48.1K 1.2K 17
you live a normal life in auradon, but when king ben is kidnapped, you make a rash decision and are stuck on the isle of the lost as ransom. but what...
11.6K 183 20
Ben has a little sister but she ran away when she was ten. She ran away because of princess pressure especially since if her brother died she would b...
103K 2.5K 30
I get that Prince What's-His-Face wanted to transfer some kids from the Isle of the Lost to Auradon, but did he have to choose me and my friends? Cou...