You're Not Different

By jooseyo_

Oh Haru is different. Like, really different. It's her eyes. One is blue, one is brown. She's been hurt, avoi... More

Intro to The Characters:
You're Cool
You're Cute
You're Sleepy
You're Secretive
You're Hungry
You're Weird
You're Dreaming
You're Beautiful
You're Cold
You're Touched
You're Stunned
You're Sick
You're Happy
You're Shy
You're Memorable
You're Skipping
OST Mini-List~
You're Concerned
You're Terrified
You're a Liar
You're Falling
You're Decided Pt. 2
You're New
You Feel Better Now?
You're Replacing it With Another?
You've Been Seen
You're Caught in the Act
You're... Is This Real?
You're Running
You're Leaving
You're Parting Away
You're Shocked
You're Tricked
~THANK YOU~
You're in Danger
You're Mine
You're My Everything
You're Not Different
*SPECIAL*
You're Done: My Final Note
IT'S POSTED~
4K? 4K! WTF?

You're Decided Pt. 1

3.2K 145 47
By jooseyo_

Should I go? Should I stay? Nobody knows.
-VIXX, Voodoo Doll
.
.
.
.
__________________________

.
.
.
.
.
"Please! Please let me come in!" Haru begs the surgeon.

The surgeon shakes his head, "I'm sorry, but I can't. Miss. Oh, please wait out here. We'll get results soon. Please wait."

Haru sat on the bench, tears nonstop. Jungkook was on the operating table, he had so many bones fractured and broken, it'll take a long time. Haru was shaking. She was in shock and was stunned. She kept hearing the white noise in her head. Jungkook's life was all she could think of.

"Haru." Jimin whispers and sits next to her.

Mihi sat on the opposite bench and cried too.

Jimin had cried too, but he had to suck it up. "Haru." He said again.

Haru gave him the cold shoulder. "I don't want to see your face right now, Jimin." She mumbles

Jimin sighed, "I understand."

No you don't. Haru thought
---
"Oh Haru?" The surgeon comes out

"Me! That's me." Haru raises her hand.

"Well... We'll have to monitor him. He's in a small coma."

"Small coma?"

"Half conscious. But he could go into a deeper coma if things worsen."

Haru clutched her hands together, "So, that means he survived? Surgery too?"

The surgeon nodded, "We hope so. He fell pretty high, broke his left femur bone, both arms are in casts. We put his neck into a brace to steady it and his spine is a bit bruised. We also braced it. Multiple scrapes and cuts. They'll potentionally leave some scars... Follow me, i'll show you to his room.''

Haru broke down into tears as she saw Jungkook's sleeping body wrapped in white bandages.

Haru heard the heart rate monitor beep. The IV fluid was 3/4 full.

''Jungkook... Oh you poor thing... I'm so sorry...'' Haru held his hand, which was warm.

She was relieved he still had warmth. ''Why? Why did you have to take the fall? I'm in more pain now since you're not here. I also need you by my side.''

Of course he didn't answer. She could barely make out his face, purple and green bruises, deep red cuts on his fingers. There was thick gauze wrapped around his head, especially behind his head, where he was affected most.

''I'm so sorry. This is all my fault, Kookie. Don't worry. I'll resolve it soon. Just you wait. I'll wait for you to wake then i'll take action. Aigoo...''

Faint knocking was heard then the creek of the door opening, ''Hey.'' Mihi smiles a bit.

Her eyes were red. She held a damp tissue, ''How's Kookie? Can I---''

''Yeah. I was just leaving.'' Haru turned to her hospitalized friend, ''I'll visit soon Kookie.''

Mihi moved out of the way, ''I'll see you at the dorm.'' She spoke softly.

Haru just sighed and walked away.

If she couldn't disappear by killing herself, then she'll disappear off the map. She'll use plan B: take Sora's offer, move to Daejeon and start a new life.
---
Haru knocked on the door, Mr. Kwang's door.

''Come in.'' He said

''Hello.'' He smiled

''Hello Sir. Um, I want to... Transfer out.''

Mr. Kwang raised his eyebrows, "Hm? Transfer? You were a good student, grades and all! Why are you transferring?"

Haru gulped. To tell or not to tell, that is if she has the guts to. "Uh... Mr. Kwang, during the past months, um, I have been getting harassed. So, I would like to transfer to Daejeon."

Mr. Kwang chuckles deeply, "Miss. Oh, you think I didn't know?"

Haru was confused. How did he know?

"Haru, I got a call that Jungkook was admitted at the hospital. We also have cameras everywhere. You think I haven't been monitoring?"

Haru opened then closed her mouth.

"If you think it's what's best. Then do so. I won't stop you."

Haru nods, "Yes. Yes please. I will do so."

"Okay then. I will need your key and fill out some papers please."

And Haru did.

"Oh and about Sora."

Chills crawled up Haru's spine. "W-What about her?"

"Don't worry. She and her friends will have minor charges. They will be transferred out and put into another school of my choice. I too, could not stand their attitude."

Haru chuckled to herself, "Okay then. Mr. Kwang, here is my key."

Mr. Kwang nods, "Yes. You were a good student, Haru. Please keep striving in your academics."

Haru nodded, "I will."
----
Mihi wasn't in the dorm. She must've gone out somewhere... Haru didn't know what to do first. She sat down on her bed and fished out her phone. She searched for cheap places to stay. Haru was happy that there were so many to choose from. She came across appartments, but they weren't what she wanted. She was hoping that she could rent a room as a homestay student, still being in 2nd year. Then it caught her eye:

1 bedroom. Requires all needs. Homestay students welcome.
Contact us:
Phone #: ****-***-*****
$1,000 per month

Haru hit the jackpot, she picked up her phone and dialed the number.

''Hello?'' A lady answered

''Uh, hello. I saw your offer online for 1 bedroom. I was wondering if it was still vacant?''

''Ah, yes it is.''

''I would like to accpet your offer then.''

''Okay then! Are you a homestay student too? You sound young.''

Haru chuckled, ''Yes. I am.''

''Would you like us to come help you move? I can send my son to help you.''

''Oh, no. It's fine. Um, may I have your address?''

''Okay, it's: **** *** Daejeon. May I have your name also?''

''Oh yeah. It's Oh Haru.''

''Why hello Haru. When will you be arriving?''

''Um, hopefully tomorrow night. Is that too early?''

''No, not at all! When you arrive, knock on the door and ask for Mrs. Han, okay?''

''Yes. Will do. Thank you!''

''Okay, see you then! Thank you!''
Haru ended the call, and sighed.

One thing was covered. Now, all she had to to was book a train seat and pack her things. She paused, there was one very important thing to do first though. She picked up her phone again and dialed another number.

''Haru?'' Jimin's voice pipes up

''Hey... Could you meet me at the park?''

''Yeah, sure.''
---
The cool air felt really soothing and refreshing against her face.

She felt the bench tip a bit, Jimin sat down. ''What did you want to talk about?''

Haru cleared her throat, signalling an OK.

Jimin smiled to himself, ''I'm sorry. I don't know how many times i've said it, but, i'm sorry. For lying and everything. What wasn't a lie was that I love you. I truly do.''

She took a deep breath, ''Jimin. Park Jimin.''

''Yes?'' Jimin said, hoping there will be a positive answer.

''I want to end everything between us.''

''W-What? End as in---''

''End. Our friendship, our relationship.''

''Why? I thought---''

''I'm moving.''

''Moving?! Where?''

Haru sighed, ''I can't tell you. Don't waste your time finding me either. I want to start new. I'm... Sorry.''

''Haru... How do you expect me to live without you? Not just me, Jungkook and Mihi! How do you expect Jungkook to react when he wakes up, you not being there for him, huh?!''

Haru didn't know why he was getting mad, ''Why are you getting mad?''

''Why? Why!? Because--- Because you're going away! You're breaking up with me! It's all because of that Sora bitch! It's all because of me--- God damn it! I don't know anymore! Fine, you want leave us behind, go ahead. Go! We're over then!''

Haru closes her eyes, letting tears calmly roll down, ''Okay. It's decided then. Goodbye Jimin.''

Haru gets up, but Jimin halts her, backhugging her. ''Don't go. I didn't mean it.''

Haru breaks his embrace, ''Well, I did. Jimin, for once let this go. I need to let this go.''

''But I love you. You're my first love from the start.''

''First loves never work out.''

''I'll make it work.'' He brings in Haru, kissing her with all his might. ''Please. I'll do anything for you to not go.''

''Anything? Then I want you to forget me. Move on with your life, move on with somebody else.''

''No, no! I want you Haru!'' Jimin cries

Haru swallowed the lump in her throat. She had to say it. ''Jimin.''

Jimin wiped his red eyes, ''Yes?''

''I... Don't love you anymore.''

It felt like Jimin got smacked by a boulder, ''W-what?''

''I don't love you. Move on. Goodbye.'' Haru walked around the frozen Jimin.

When Haru was a couple of feet away, Jimin screamed. ''You don't mean it! Haru! Please!''

''I'm sorry...'' Haru whispers, seeing her breath in the cold.

It's officially over.

Haru's face was white after she washed her face with ice cold water. She brushed her hair and tied it up. She slid on a hat and scarf. She took one last glance at her room, 1 medium box and a suitcase. Haru went over to the counter and taped her note ontop to Mihi. Haru checked the time. 4:00 p.m. She gathered her luggage and closed the door behind her. Sorry Jungkook, I can't wait for you. Live a good life. Mihi, you're the bestest friend. Jimin, move on. We can't be together. Even if it hurts, be happy. Forget me too. I'm just a sore thumb in your life.

To be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.6K 5.3K 20
"𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐯𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐭#𝐫𝐝.. 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮... 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮" she shouted as he dragged her to...
14.8K 899 42
❝I hate them. I hate them so much.❞ ❝ No, they're fine.❞ ❝You don't know me, Kim Taehyung.❞ (1/2) ____________________________________ ...
315 0 16
"Did you possibly think that you could be happy?" You asked, through welled eyes. The girl looking back was a broken, beat down angel. "How could you...
90.3K 2.6K 27
{COMPLETED} "No matter how many times you try kitten, you can't escape me." He said, kneeling down in front of me. "Why are you doing this to me?" I...