BTS imagines

By theBABELLE

BTS (Bangtan boys) imagines/one shots/ short stories. Cute, sweet, sad, badass. Every imagine will... More

JungKook- Best friends
Rap Monster- Bike Ride (Best Friends pt.2)
Jimin- Wrong Number
J-hope- At Last
Jin- Doctor's Office (Best friends pt.3)
V- Climbing Trees
Suga- New Teacher
Suga- Time Out
V- It Starts From The End
J-hope- Our Fate Is Near Us
Jimin- No White Horse Required
Jin- Candy Shop
Suga- The Most Beautiful Moment In Life
NamJoon- Hero Undercover
JungKook- Our Space
Suga - Hey...
Frozen Flames
Flaming Ice (Frozen Flames part 2)
Lost In Flames (Frozen Flames part 3)
NamJoon - After
J-hope - 'Till It Happens To You
Suga/Jin - Make That Shot
V - Don't Look Down
Jin - I Will
V - Rolling Yards (Climbing Trees pt.2)
Jimin - Geekily Ever After
Rap Monster - Another Try
JungKook - The Wonder
J-hope - Someone Like You
J-hope - Come Back
Suga - Sugar
NamJoon- Late Night Prince
Taehyung- Obstickle Run
J-hope- Sadness within Happiness
Suga- Uncrowned King
Jin- Silly Mind Games
Jimin- Pabo
Taehyung- Heart Breaker
Jimin- Fancy Me
JungKook- Just A Boy
J-hope- Swaet it
Suga- Ice cream blizzard
Taehyung- Birthday Girl
Taehyung- Like A Butterfly
JungKook- Unicorn
Jimin- My Baby Girl
REQUESTS

Friends Are Forever (Best Friends pt.4)

8.4K 210 12
By theBABELLE

It's been two years since Nam-joon and I met. I couldn't describe the feeling I got every time I would see him. People say it's butterflies flying in your stomach, gently brushing their things against your body, but in reality... It's a pack of wild animals stepping on every single nerve you got. That would be an accurate description.

I have marked this day on my calendar. A year ago JungKook's baby's gender announcement party happened. A day when Nam-joon asked me to be his girlfriend. A day when I met one of the most important people in my life, Jin. A day when I finally realized my and JungKook's friendship was and still is unbreakable.

It was The Day. I felt Nam-joon come up to me from behind and hug me as I still couldn't let my eyes down from the calendar.

"Happy anniversary."

He whispered and I chuckled.

"What are our plans today?"

I asked and turned around, of course I wanted to visit my best friend and his wife, their little babies were too cute to handle. Besides this day was special for them too so why not? And yes, you heard me right. Babies. Turns out neither one of the sides were right and at the same time everyone seemed to be on the same page.

I could see the memories in front of my eyes like it happened yesterday.

"It's a..." The intensity in the air was so real "boy!" Jin proudly stated nodding to everyone, I saw a slight disappointment in people's, who were wearing pink, eyes. "Wait..." suddenly Jin looked a little bit more concerned than earlier, somehow it was so obvious for me that he was faking it that I almost laughed. "It's a girl!" Everyone started yelling, those, who expected a boy yelled out of sudden change and those that expected a baby to be a girl couldn't hold their excitement back. "To be honest guys." Jin stated following his words with a smile that melted all the ice on North Pole. "It's twins."

I chuckled remembering the little show Jin put on for us.

"Well, maybe we will go to JungKook's at first..." He kissed me on the forehead. "And when I have a surprise."

"I love surprises."

I said walking away to get my purse.

"I'll be in a car."

Nam-joon winked and left I grabbed my purse and something fell on the ground from under it. I looked closer and recognized the folder of Nam-joon's paper work, he would always leave it around apartment and mess everything up looking for it each time.

I grabbed and took with me just in case he forgets it again. As I locked the door from the outside and walked down the stairs the little flashy red note card in his paper work caught my attention.

"Promotion."

I whispered the word written on the note card. He never talked to me about his work. He mentioned few things, but the both knew it would have bored me, even if I still would have listened. I would listen, but I couldn't promise him I will remember what he said. I couldn't help it. But paper work bored me big time.

However, a promotion, was something worth mentioning. When why didn't he?

As I sat down n the car pretending to know nothing about his job and the flashy red note card, Nam-joon noticed the folder in my hands and took it thanking. I just grinned not putting much thought in to it.

After the while we were in front of JungKook's door. I knocked and his wife opened it with a bright smile on her face. I hugged her and sweet baby smell reached my nose.

JungKook greeted me and Nam-joon, he had babies in both of his hands, so I just offered him help. He happily handed, even if that sounds harsh, a baby to me and I tickled little JungKook junior.

Jin walked out the kitchen with coffee mug in his hand, of course he couldn't miss this day. It was a bit of the anniversary for us too, after all we met a year ago on this day. He came closer and hugged me, but I could clearly feel how uncomfortable he felt doing it in front of my boyfriend.

"People, I have an announcement to make."

It was Nam-joon, he stood in the middle of the room like he owns the place. I sensed how proud he was of the following words.

"Go on..."

I encouragement him with a slight idea of what he's going to say.

"I got the promotion."

Everyone seemed surprised for a moment, but after a second of silence the applause came from all around and everyone started greeting Nam-joon. Everyone including Jin, who patted him on the back congratulating, except me.

I hugged him silently without a word. And smiled as an answer after JungKook's wife asked if I was happy. I was, sort of. I felt that it wasn't all he had to say. It wasn't all, and I was right.

"I'm moving to the new office..." There was more. MORE than I will be able to handle, but he said it anyways unaware of how weak I felt second after second letting his words sunk in to my mind. "In new city."

I just walked out. I walked out the room leaving everyone stunned. I knew what was going to happen next. He will leave without me or ask me to go with him. Anyways we will end up splitting up. Why? Because I wasn't going to move away.

Surprisingly Jin was the one to follow me after I left. Nam-joon probably gave me some room to get along with the idea.

"Hey, you're alright?" He asked and I couldn't lie, so I shook my head. "Shhh... it's going to be fine!"

He didn't understand. It wasn't going to be fine, just when I thought I found my happiness it was taken away. I loved Nam-joon and I couldn't help it.

"How can you say that?"

"You will have me."

He said and pulled me in to the hug. I just played along and wrapped my hands around him.

"But I love him."

I couldn't understand why I was sobbing on Jin's shoulder like a little baby. From where I was I could see JungKook holding his kids in his hands smiling to his wife... The man who found his happiness. That's who he was. And I was part of it. Maybe that's why I couldn't find mine.

"I always were there for you, haven't I?'

It was true, Jin never let me feel alone.

"Why?"

I wanted to know, I was honestly curious. I couldn't understand or describe who Jin was to me, we were close, but... how do you call this? I didn't know.

"Because I love you, silly."

He chuckled.

"What?"

"I wanted to tell you so many times, but you had Nam-joon, and to be honest, you two looked so happy together, I couldn't help it, but feel happy for you two, even if my heart break a bit every time I see you in his embrace instead of mine."

I backed up after Jin's little confession. He was brave enough to say in to my face. There was no reason for him to lie. But he never spoke about it.

The realization stroke.

Three years ago I made a decision who changed my life. I let my best friend, JungKook live his life. I chose to be his best friend, to support and never leave him. I loved him more than any man in my life, but if you love someone you set the free. And that's what I did.

And that's what Jin did.

I silent connection formed between us as we both realized we were too familiar with the same feeling.

"I guess you kind of let the most important people slip through your eyes unnoticed."

I awkwardly laughed and Jin joined in.

"Is there a chance...?"

I was aware of his question, but I had an answer right up my sleeve. I nodded. I couldn't promised him anything, but I was sure that anything is possible.

Three years ago on JungKook's wedding day I felt alone. But in reality I had my best friend. Now when I learned there is people out there struggling just like I did...

Lovers can change, but friends are forever. I smiled as I made an eye contact with JungKook from the other room. We spoke with no words. Friends are forever.

theBabelle

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 277 34
BTS x READER ONE SHOTS Enjoy! *ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴄᴇss ᴏғ ᴇᴅɪᴛɪɴɢ ✔ [SET 1] Jimin **Please only read the chapters I edited [for now] while the others are stil...
91.9K 1.1K 50
BTS imagines. Some are short, others are longer.
35.5K 860 14
| Commissions Closed | Choose a member (or two), give us a storyline. Seasonal one shots will be written by us, but we will also taking requests. Sto...
320K 3.6K 90
~text~ ~Scenarios~ ~imagines~ -one shots~