From being arranged to love...

By caffecorretto

"Please.. you have to go... we can't do this.." she tried. "No... you are mine, only mine." He said once more... More

1.Thé Prèdiçtion!!
Author's Note.
2.Marriage???
3.The Groom Húnt.
4.The @ccident!!
5.Heavens!!
6.The guèsts!!
7.Fiancè!!
8.It is a YÈS...
9. First phone call..!!
10. CCD!!!
11. Part a.
11. Part b
12. My wife!!!
13. A talk over the Coffee!!
14.The drive!
16. Thinking of you!!
17. I wish I could always make you happy!!
18. With love, your Pathiji....
19. Rightfully his!!
20. Your lips are mine to bite!!
21. I had warned you..
Yaaaay
22. All answers lie above you!!
23. That is my favourite pillow!!
24. Sister ya Husband???
25. The Kiss!!!
.26. The Trip!!
27. 7 hours with her!!!!!
28. Fighting over the clothes!!!
29. I just can't wait to marry you!!
30. The Surprise!!
31. Unexpected!
32. Dealing another unexpected!!!
Way to go boys!!!!
33. Waking up to you!!
34. Twists and Turns!!
35. Hallucinations!!!
36. I missed you!!
37.Unfolding the past!!
38. Not just good, the Best morning!!
39. Upside Down!
Oops..
40. A Murder Case??
41. Discussions!!!
42. The Hunt!!
Happy New Year!!!
43.Why!!???
44. The pain!!!
45. Getting Answers!!
46. You never asked me to wait!!
47. Miles away...
48. Moving on??
49. Dr.Kapoor..
50. A crush come true!!
51. A drunken dream!!
52. Only Mine!!
53. She won't live long..
54. Mission Kill Gunaa!!
55. Cherry or Naveen?
56. The Kidnap!!
57. Nightmares!!
58. Confessions and Answers!!
59. Her friend!
Just Me, @maira
I need your Help!!
Success!!
60. A mistake, always a mistake!
61.Stuck in the woods!
62. One Hell of a Night!!
63. She is pregnant!!
64. Somethimg is definitely Up!!
65. Realisation!!
66. She knows!!
67. Back to reality!!
68. Optimism
69. HER
70. Visitors can enter now!
71. Puppy eyes
72. You were always meant to be mine
73. Rendezvous

15. Why did you steal my keys?

60.8K 2.4K 79
By caffecorretto

Hey friends... Do vote!!

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

I glanced between him and Shikha, confused as hell, as both of them looked down, guilt evident in their face. I once again zoomed in on the metal that lay in the teapoy.

It was indeed my key, but how come it is with him? Wasn't it supposed to be with Shikha? I mean, seriously, I had asked him from the parking lot and he said it is with Shikha. She had even called me to confirm, then how did this happen?

I felt like a fool, looking between two people, trying to figure out what was happening around me. I had to get an answer and I knew getting the answer from Shikha is like not getting an answer. The next option was him, but I was sure I would feel like an utter fool to him.

So I chose the final option, that is to march towards the kitchen, letting both of them reach on to any conclusion. So I gave both of them a last killer glance and went off to join aunty in the kitchen.

As soon as I took my first step I heard both curse at themselves. I ignored them, going onwards to the kitchen.

Aunty was pouring the tea into 4 cups.
She looked at me and gave me a warm smile and instantly I forgot that I was angry.

"Beta, could you please just ask him how many spoons of sugar he need?" She asked, turning her head back to the tea.

"Aunty just one spoon is fine." I said as I sat on the kitchen counter, next to her. She gave a an amused look, which made me regret what I said. Heat once again was pulled back on my cheeks.

"Acha, so you know everything well before marriage, huh?" She teased, stirring the contents in each cup and placing them on the tray.

I looked down, unable to hide my blush. Soon the tea was ready and she asked me to serve it to them. As we went towards the mainhall, we heard the sound of murmuring.

As soon as our arrival was announced by our footsteps, both went quiet, guilt still evident on their faces. I kept the tray on the teapoy and stood back. Aunty joined us and I went back to get the snacks from kitchen.

My anger was once again boosted after seeing their face. How could he steal my keys and trouble me this long? Why did he lie to me?

I took the biscuit box out of the case to find it empty. "Aunty, where have you kept the biscuits?" I shouted, getting angry.

"Beta, its in the red jar in the top shelf. If its kept in its usual place, this girl will eat it all at once so I had to hit it there" Aunty said and I couldn't help to hold my laugh.

I knew that Shikha would be rolling her eyes in there, because she is exactly like Rithu. Amma does the same thing in our house, to hide the biscuits from Shikha.

I reached out to the top shelf. It was too high for me, especially since I was bear footed. I looked around for a Stool or chair but found nothing. Great!

I leaped out for the handle. Come on open up! I reached out my fingers and finally got the shelf opened. Finally!! I was about to leap out in joy when I realized that the jar might be beyond my reach.

Should I call him for help? No, I shouldn't. He just stole my keys. I huffed. I began to pat the area of shelf that I had access to. Searching for the jar.

No way, I couldn't even feel any jar. I reached out, straining myself on my tiptoes. That was when a hand popped out right close to mine. Before I could even start to think who it was, I got a scent. The same scent as that of the coat.

I felt his hot breath on the back of my neck, sending goosebumps all over my body. I knew I had to move, but my feet wouldn't listen to me. Slowly I shifted my weight back to my feet and found myself pressed to his cold chest.

Perplexed, I moved forward, leaning over the kitchen counter. I could feel his gaze burning in me. But I was afraid to look. Afraid that I would again find his face close to mine, just like in the morning.

His hot breath fanned my neck, while my breath came ragged. His hard chest was too tempting to lean on to, but I fought against it, biting my lip so hard that I once thought I mite injure it. I stood still and waited.

Easily as ever, he took the jar and soon he was away from me. My neck felt cold without his breath on it. I looked at him, just to see him with staring at me, with a small smile. One hand circling the jar, the other on his ears, asking my forgiveness.

'No Ruvee, don't fall for his tricks.' My brain said. I slowly took the jar out of his hand, which was shifted back to his ears, and started filling the plates with the biscuits.

"Hey.." He said, softly. I slowly looked at him. He was still staring at me, but not in my face, but at my lips. I became self conscious, and became aware that I was biting my lips. I slowly released them, dragging them between my lips. He looked away, taking a sharp breath. His actions made my cheeks grow hot. Was he too affected the same was that I was effected by him?

"Ruvee, didn't you get the biscuits?" Aunty's words brought me back to Earth. That is when I realized that we were playing cat and mouse for almost ten minutes!.

"Offo, mom, yes they did, just leave them alone." Shikha said and I could easily point out the tease in her voice. I slowly pulled out the hair from behind my ears, to hide my blushing face from him.

"Dhruvika.." He tried again, coming closer. With each step he took, my heart melted and I forgot that I was angry at him.

"I'm sorry!!" He said softly as ever.

Sorry?? Why?? Oh yeah.. He took my keys.

"Why did you steal my keys?" I asked shocking myself more than shocking him. I was now looking full at his face. He opened his mouth to speak something, but then closed it, feeling helpless. I was finding it so hard to look at him like that.

"I.. I wasn't stealing your keys... I seriously wasn't." He said looking everywhere except me.

"But then, why did you say that Shikha took it? Why didn't you give it to me there then? Why bring it all the way till here and then give it to me?" I shot him questions, one by one. I was afraid I might cry because of the anger I felt. I turned my head away from him, back to the counter. My hair was again covering my head, but I didn't want to swipe it back as I didn't want to let him know how much hurt I was.

"Dhruvika... It was sudden, I was just.. I didn't know what I was doing... And Shikha saw it too..... So I thought I would... I didn't want to hurt you.... Just look at me, will you? I want to see your face." He jumbled with words, not forming one complete sentence. But he said the last, with desperation clear in his voice.

"Dhruvika.. Dhruvika... Look at me.." He said again, steering me towards him and holding me by my shoulders, just the way he did, as he held me after I touched his feet, in the first day we met.

The thought itself gave me chills. 'But Ruvee.. He stole your keys, remember' My brain scolded and I ignored her.

I looked up to see his face, his eyes trying to gauge my expressions. Looking at his face itself was giving me butterflies, staying this close to him....

"I didn't want to let you go... I was just buying more time with you... I dont know why, but I feel like I want to see your face, always." He said, his voice turning more huskier. I looked down, unable to hold myself.

"I just wanted this, you and me, like this. That's why I took your keys.." He said after raising my chin with his fingers.

"Stole my keys...." I said, correcting him. But much to my surprise I found him smirk and I realized that I myself was smiling as I said that. Stupid Ruvee... I scolded myself.

"Achaa baba... I stole your keys, after all police officers can steal too.." He said, his smirk growing by the minute, as well did my cheeks got hot. He slightly brushed his thumb across my cheeks and I melted to his touch.

Time stopped as we stared again at each other. Slowly his eyes travelled down to my lips, locking it there. My lips trembled and I could help but bite it to hold it still. But as soon as I did it, I realized that I shouldn't have as his eyes went wide, fingers going still.

His voice became ragged, his hot breath fanning my face, and I caught a bead of sweat leaving his forehead, trailing downwards.

"What is with these two!" I was startled by the voice that boomed into my head. Shikha of course. "I'm coming in to the kitchen, so if you two are in any awkward kissy kissy position, then please I beg you don't give a heart attack." She said, I mean giggled.

I slowly backed out, leaving his grasp and rubbing my cheeks to remove the blush . He seemed to enjoy it as he looked at me, laughing. Soon Shikha's head popped into the kitchen.

"Were you guys making cookies or what? Or making something else?" She asked, her eyebrows dancing in her forehead. He was still having his goddamn smirk, while my mouth was hanging open to her choice of words.

"Achoo.... Shocked? Close you mouth, or else all those flies will enter it. Still you look cute with your jaw literally on the floor." She commented, making my jaws go further down. On the periphery of my vision I saw him, his eyes still on me, smirking, of course.

These two.. I was still shocked as she slowly placed the remaining cookies onto the plate. "Chalein?" She asked as she danced past me to the main hall. He was next and he walked past me.

But when he was right next to me, he stopped and took two steps back. Before I could realise what was happening, he lips was on my cheeks. My eyes went wide as he pecked my cheeks and went past me, without even saying a word.

Blood rushed to my cheeks, and I touched my cheeks. It waa warm, and wet....
I rewinded the kiss, closing my eyes, my fingers still on the spot where he kissed me. The feel of his lips, his stubles poking my cheek, his chin colliding with mine.

A chill ran through as I realized what just happened.

He kissed me!!!

***************************************
Hey friends.... Amaira here, how are you all?? Hope you people like my story.

So please do vote and have s happy day

Love...
@maira... :* :*...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.2K 2.1K 22
"𝑫𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒚𝒂𝒏 𝒌𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒌𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒉𝒕𝒊 𝒉𝒐, 𝒌𝒊 𝒃𝒊𝒘𝒊 𝒉𝒐 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒊?" ~~ "𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒆" "𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃...
139K 7.2K 55
"You are Marrying ME!" I ordered her. "WHATTT!!!!" her eyes almost came out of sockets and she looked at me with a shocked face while I was looking a...
578K 35K 43
Completed ✅ #1 in break up on 14/11/21 Vihaan Roy "Everything in life should be planned so you do the right thing at the right time and right place...
4.4M 153K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...