Cake Recipe! ( Cara and Kenda...

By livingwithfun

This is for the cake and Kaylor shippers :-) Kendall Jenner is on top of the world. She is a member of the K... More

1 - The Lunch Reunion
2 - Ready to Go
3 - Loo Loo Lond--delevingne
4 - Squad Series
5 - Cara Style Adventures
6 - LFW (London Fashion Week)
8 - Feelings Overload
9 - Busted
10 - How to Get A.way with Kendall!
11 - Reunion-ish
12 - Koko
13 - First Date
14 - Confessions
15 - Love Is... ?
16 - Surprise Visit
17 - The Mystery Rat
18 - KUWTK
19 - KUWTK II
20 - KUW.. CaKe
21 - Jealous
22 - Jealous II
23 - Guests
24 - Miley...
25 - Untitled
26 - CITND
27 - Out or Not?
28 - Halloweeeeeeen
29 -2
30 - Shit Just Got Real
31 - L-O-V-E
32 - Oh My...!
33 - CaraxKendall
34 - Delevingnes
35 - Awkward
36 - This Is How It Ends
NEW FIC
NEW FIC UPLOADED

7 - Desires

10.1K 210 8
By livingwithfun

Hey guys,
Thank you so much for reading. Just wanted to give a little warning this chapter may contain some sexual scenes so beware.

********

Soon enough a waiter brought their food. Everyone was engaged in their own conversation.

Kendall frowned in surprise. "I didn't think you'd be a fan of seafood!"

"Aren't you?" Cara raised her eyebrow. "Not much.." Kendall replied. How Cara was the one who had a surprised expression on her face. "You should try these shrimps. They're the best in London if you ask me."

Cara put her fork in a sause covered shrimp and put it in front of Kendall's mouth. But her brunette friend refused to open her mouth.

"Come on I promise its good." She uttered. Kendall was uncertain.

"Look! if you don't like it, I'll let Taylor drive you home tonight!" Cara offered. Kendall giggled.

"That is a deal!" The younger model opened her mouth and accepted the shrimp. Surprisingly it tasted amazing. She closed her eyes as she enjoyed her food dearly.

Cara smirked and took a bite herself. She then, noticed while group staring at them.

"What?!" She snapped playfully, her mouth half full. Joan shook her head.

"Now kendall?" She asked Cara in her fake motherly tone.

"No way! I'm just letting her know how amazing shrimps are!" Kendall nodded.

"As much as I would like to say I didn't like it so I could go home with Taylor," she sighed. "It does taste amazing."

Karlie giggled slightly. She threw suspicious looks at Cara as if something was up which Cara didn't even notice. She didn't want Kendall to be another one of her toys. She had to talk to Cara about that.

The rest of their dinner was peaceful. Kendall and Cara were lost in their own jokes and conversations while others laughed altogether. Soon, they decided to call it a night.

"Kendall, do you want me to drive you?" Taylor asked smiling.

"You can go with her. Its fine." Cara whispered. She didn't want Kendall to feel forced to spend time with her. She wanted her to be happy. But why? She herself didn't know.

"No its fine. I'll go with Cara." She smiled and walked over to give everyone a hug. Cara followed her actions with a happy feeling that Kendall had chosen to go with her.

"See you girls tomorrow at Chanel's." Jourdan grinned and walked in her car. Going with Joan and Doutzen.

"Come on its already late." Cara pulled Kendall to her Porsche. "So did you enjoy your first day as a 'runway model'?" Cara asked.

"It was nice thanks to your Hindu thingy." Cara looked at her companion's face while Kendall did the same. A split second later they both burst out laughing.

"I don't know how I came up with it." Cara barely muttered through her laughter.

"It worked really well... So thank you." She thanked her from the bottom of her heart.

Before Cara could reply, Kendall's phone rang. "I think its becoming a routine." Kendall rolled her eyes and checked the ID. It was Kanye. She smiled and answered her phone.

"Hey Kenny!" He exclaimed excited to no end.

"Hey Kanye, how are you?" Kendall's tone matched his excitement.

"I'm great! You killed it Kenny! Literally killed it! I'm very proud of you!" Kendall blushed slightly.

"Thank you Kanye." She smiled behind the phone.

"Your welcome. And Kylie's here. She says hi." Kendall's face lit up.

"Say hi to her... "

*******

Cara stopped her car in the same spot she had the past few nights. She spent time with Kendall way more than she thought she did, she noticed.

"Thanks for today. For everything." Kendall looked into the supermodel's eyes. Cara was lost in their brown shade.

"Y-you're welcome." She slightly coughed trying to hide her nervousness. Never in her life had a girl made her nervous. Yet There she was, shaking like a ball of nerves.

"Good night." Kendall surprised herself when she leaned in and pecked Cara's cheek.

"Good night." Cara smiled. Her heart was pounding. Her cheek was burning. Her hands were sweating. There was a strange feeling that went through her body from the spot Kendall had just pecked.

As soon as kendall went inside the hotel, Cara touched the spot that had been kissed. She closed her eyes. Emotions rushing through her body.

"What the hell are you doing to me Jenner?" She whispered to herself.

*******

1 week later

Music was blasting extra loud. Enough to make one lose their consciousness and hearing ability at the same time. Ground slightly shook to the rhythm. Fashion week had come to an end. And tonight, London was celebrating it.

Cara ordered another shot and relaxed on her seat. She was beyond tired but at the same time glad that she could rest for three days before going to Los Angeles.

She was brought out of her daze when a girl, probably one of the new models of this year pulled at her dress.

"Can we talk?" The girl asked with a suggestive wink.

"Please don't bother me." She dryly muttered. The model was taken aback. But she managed to regain her composure.

Cara had not felt the need to sleep with anyone for the past few days. Even though she did try a few in order to keep her reputation. She honestly didn't enjoy any though. Kendall had occupied her mind.

"Wanna dance?" Someone asked her. "I. said. don't. bother. me." Cara snapped.

"Cara..?" Kendall put her hand on the supermodel's shoulders.

"Oh sorry I thought it was someone else." Cara blushed.

"Its okay. I wanted to see if you would dance." Kendall seemed fairly drunk.

Cara immediately got up and dragged her to the dance floor. She didn't want some dickhead to take advantage of Kendall's alcohol induced phase. Therefore she decided to keep her company.

They swayed to the music together getting closer every second. Kendall put her head on the older model's shoulder and wrapped her arms around her neck. Subconsciously Cara buried her face in her brown hair. Enjoying the moment. Knowing she wouldn't experience anything of the sort when Kendall is sober.

Cara never expected what happened next. Kendall pulled away and once more got lost in Cara's eyes. She closed her eyes and leaned in, joining her lips with the blonde's. Cara felt a burning sensation go through her body and end at her core. She wanted this more than anything.

Cara returned the kiss with all her feelings. The kiss was gentle at first but soon grew needy. Kendall asked cara for access which she gratefully granted. Cara was lost in her desire for the brunette. Noticing how severe and intense her feelings were. She needed more. She couldnt take it anymore.. Cara gabbed the model's hands and lead them outside to her car.

*******

Cara opened her apartment door as fast as she could with Kendall's hands all over her body. She closed the door and pushed the younger model against it, kissing her passionately. Kendall took off her own jacket not breaking the kiss and pulled at Cara's dress.

Cara wrapped the brunette's legs around her waist getting a low pitched moan from the girl. She put her hands on Kendall's legs and carried the taller girl to her bedroom. She kissed her 'friend' passionately and put her down on her bed. She then, straddled the panting girl and took off her blouse carefully. "Do it." She said barely above a whisper.

It was perfect. Kendall was asking Cara to do it. She herself wanted that to happen and her actions were loud enough for her words to be unnecessary.

But it wasn't perfect. Kendall didn't know what she was doing. She surely wouldn't be this interested if she were sober.

But you want this.

Cara closed her eyes. She felt Kendall grab her hand and put it between her legs. She hissed at the sensation. Her whole body was on fire. This wasn't right.

But you want her. She told herself. Fuck it.

What would Cara do?

*******

Thanks so much once again for reading. What would you like Cara to do? Please let me know and I promise to consider your opinions. :-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.6K 3K 34
Everyone keeps saying that the 'Taylor Swift squad' and the Kardashians don't exactly get along. That's 100% true. (in this fictional story). And the...
70.6K 1.5K 20
"I want to fall in love, I think. I've never. I know. Everyone I know's been in love or in relationships now and... There's only ever been... there's...
85.9K 2.1K 14
In this cruel world where surviving is a struggle, Kendall and Cara have been lucky enough to find true love with one another. Many call them the hot...
23.8K 605 16
My first CaKe fanfic Cara Delevingne and Kendall Jenner❤ with a little Kardashians-Jenners and Delevingnes also just a little CAMREN