Remember me?

Od fanficfanatic74

Annabeth was a quiet girl. Now she's and outspoken billionaire. Percy was a detention regular. Now he's a spe... Viac

Annabeth
Percy
Jason
Frank
Hazel
Leo
Piper
Annabeth
Piper
Jason
Hazel
Leo
Percy
Frank
Hazel
Leo
Percy
Annabeth
Calypso
Piper
Jason
NOT AN UPDATE
Grover
Piper
Annabeth
Hazel
Leo
ANNOUNCEMENT
Calypso
Hazel
Will
Frank
Will
Jason
Piper
Jason
Hazel
Will
Annabeth
Frank
Leo
Lacey
HI
Frank
Not an Update
Percy
Frank
Piper
Octavian
Announcement
Announcement
Sammy
Luke
Piper
Announcement
Im back!!
Recap

Frank

12.8K 569 182
Od fanficfanatic74

"What do you mean you don't remember us?" Frank asked.

Hazel gave him a confused look, "I mean I don't remember anything or anyone, who are you?"

"Um... Well... I'm Frank your, um, boyfriend," he sighed. The ring box he had in his pocket felt heavier. Sure they'd only been together for a little while but that didn't matter to him.

"I have a boyfriend? And he's cute? I really wish i remembered it all now," she sighed.

Frank took the startled Hazels hand but she didn't pull away. "It's gonna be okay you will remember, and promise."

She smiled.

"Could you, um, tell me who they are?" She pointed to her parents.

"Those are your parents," Frank told her.

She nodded, "Could you tell me about my life?"

Marie took a shaky breath and told stories about Hazels childhood. One time Hazel lost her tooth and thought it was a tiny marshmallow and trued to eat it, another time she played the role of flounder in her highschools production of The Little Mermaid. After a while they got to when Hazel was 26 and Frank told the story of how they met.

"Your a football player too?" She said, "Wow."

Frank laughed, "Are you starting to remember?"

"I'm starting to remember bits and peices," she sighed, "but I still don't remember you."

Frank was crushed on the inside but he didn't let it show. Only the girl he loves telling him she didn't remember him.

"Okay, then. We are going to go out on our first," he put air quotes around first, "date, to see if that jogs your memory."

Hazel smiled, "I'd like that."

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

57K 943 15
Mortal highschool AU - Percy Jackson is a complete nerd. He's a wus and has never been kissed, according to rumours. Annabeth Chase is a popular girl...
27.2K 980 84
Under the rule of Emperor Zeus, the Roman Empire has become wealthier and larger than ever, but not everyone benefits from the increased riches. Perc...
10.7K 84 8
Annabeth is abused by her father. She meets a group of friends at school, and things start to look up for her. But despite things looking up, Annabet...
26.6K 393 24
It's been two years now, since it happened. Since he lost the most important person to him. Furious with the gods, Percy has separated himself from h...