Bruising Love {Boyxboy}

By Violetkkp12

[Follow to unlock a smut chapter] [The story starts off horrible so bare with me plz!] Brandon Lucas Lak. Ty... More

❗️Warning❗️
Characters Details
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Gay Marriage Allowed!
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
I NEED YOUR OPINION
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Character ask #1 (Closed)
CA #1 Q&A
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 26

4.5K 133 26
By Violetkkp12

Slight smut warning!(well more like wanking warning but same thing right? And it's short so yea) 2.5k words! Longer chap than before cause my imagination was flowing! Your welcome, Luv y'all's!💌

Anyways, Enjoy!😘💋

"Are you sure I can go with you," Tyler offered seeing Brandon tugged the sleeves of the hooded sweater he was wearing down over his wrists.

"Tyler I'm just going  grocery shopping and shopping around town than after that I'll come home plus you mister have to work," Brandon pointing a finger up at the taller lad shooing him off to his office which was across the hall from the downstairs bathroom.

"But I deserve a kiss first," Tyler yanked at Brandon's wrist pulling him into a kiss.

When Brandon pulled away he giggled saying,"Okay okay now go work in your office so I could go shopping."

"Fine," Tyler faked groan walking away from Brandon blowing a kiss.

Brandon giggled at the action before grabbing a few reusable bags so he wouldn't need to get plastic bags from the supermarket.

Brandon started the car and headed towards the grocery store first so he can spend more time at the mall later. He wasn't a bad driver but Tyler was better at it than he was that was for sure.

After parking his car, he walked into the store instantly hit by the chilling A/C air. Ignoring the small shiver, Brandon headed towards the yogurt first taking a bunch of it into his cart.

He took his phone out opening his notes to see his grocery list. Brandon grabbed some cheese, milk and juice before continuing over to the canned area.

He grabbed some dry pasta noodle along with sauce and other thugs. After getting everything he needed headed towards the self check outs.

He paid for everything placing it all into his own bags before carrying it all into the trunk of the car. He placed any meats or ice cream into the cooler before closing the trunk and going back  into the car.

It wasn't long until he was in the town. He finally found a parking spot after fourteen annoying minutes of looking. Brandon stopped in front of a familiar bakery and opened the door walking into it.

The bell rang and a lady looking up broking out into a big grin when seeing who it was.

"Brandon, It's been too long!" She said as he walked up to the counter.

"Yeah sorry about Mrs.Watson-"

"Jodie," She said and Brandon chuckled. Every Time he tried to call either Carter's parents by their last names they would never approved saying he was special to them and should call them by their first names.

"Yeah yeah okay Jodie," Brandon chuckled as she smiled back at him. Her blonde hair was tied up in a bun and her green jade eyes shined with happiness.

"So I heard the news from Carter congratulation on the baby!" Jodie said and Brandon patted his stomach chuckling.

He wasn't showing yet and since he had a very unhealthy body before it may take a little longer than others until he would start have a bump showing so a normal flat stomach was good enough sign for him.

"Thank you Jodie now if you don't mind this little kiddo and me would like some very delicious sweets please," Brandon with a huge grin.

"Okay what would you like Brandon?"

His eyes ran over the many different sweets. There were cookies, donuts, cakes, chocolate-covered fruit such as strawberries, chocolate chip bread and more.

"Umm.." Brandon muttered thinking not able to decide. He shoot a look almost in a way to say 'help me'.

Jodie chuckled before saying,"I think I'm knowing what you want." Before disappearing into the kitchen.

Tapping on the counter patiently, Brandon noticing the bakery was nearly half empty. This was on the only bakery around his area for miles surprisingly.

Feeling eyes burning into the back of his head, Brandon turned to see Dylan standing in front of him,jumping a little in surprise.

"Gosh you scared me!" Brandon said clutching his heart with his heart while Dylan chuckled at him.

"Sorry didn't mean to scare you like that," Dylan said with a kind smile,"You know the owner?"

"Yeah she's one of Carter's moms."

"Cool. So craving sweets huh?" Dylan leaned against the counter as Brandon replied,"I guess so, the baby is simple for now."

Dylan let out a laugh and Brandon shook his head with a grin at the same time Jodie walked out with a bag in her hands and headed to Brandon.

He peeked into the bag gasping when seeing different kinds of cookies, donuts, a slice of cake and bread along with some chocolate- covered strawberries.

Jodie also gave Brandon a sweet Strawberry and Banana smoothie knowing that was his favorite before saying,"On the house."

"But Jodie-"

"Don't you dare Brandon you are family to me so that is on the house don't you dare give me a penny got it?" Josie said sternly and Brandon nodded laughing a little.

"Thank you so much for all of this."

"No problem anything you crave sweets, bubble tea, or smoothies just call me and I'm be there," Jodie said with a warm smile before turning to another customer.

"So want to sit down?" Dylan offering monitoring towards a table and Brandon nodded.

After sitting down, Brandon opened the bag and took out a cookie giving to Dylan who gladly took it before taking another out of his bag and butting into it.

"Wow even pregnant and having cravings he will share what a kind-hearted person," Dylan said and Brandon laughed a thank you before drinking his smoothie.

"So what are you doing after this?" Dylan asked and Brandon shrugged.

"I was just going to walk around town for another hour or so I guess,"

"Can I hang with you then?" Brandon was hesitant with his answer before he simply nodded finishing his cookie and stood up.

"Let's go now to the clothing store next door," Brandon said and Dylan got up in agreement following him walk out of the bakery watching as Brandon waved to Jodie.

The store may have seemed small as you walked in but as you more into it, it stretched out making the store bigger and the fact it was connects to the building next to it so the two buildings were one store.

"What do you think of this sweater?" Dylan looked at the sweater Brandon was holding up and gave a thumbs ups in approve.

"Okay then," Brandon chuckled giving the sweater to Dylan since he insisted that he hold the clothes which Brandon just agreed to not wanting to argue.

After getting some clothes, they went into the changing rooms and they messing around strutting in the clothes they were wearing.

"What do you think of this?" Brandon asked showing off his outfit,"I'm not so sure about the skinny jeans though do they look alright?"

"Yeah yeah totally," Dylan said and Brandon smiled before going back into the dressing to continue changing but the image of the tight skinny jeans on Brandon just made Dylan so hard.

He groaned realizing he had a hard on now. Why does Brandon do this to him without realizing?

"Hey Brandon I'm gonna go to the bathroom really quickly," Dylan said getting up covering up his wood with his hand slightly trying not to make it noticeable or awkward.

"Yeah okay."

Dylan rushed into the bathroom hoping nobody saw him. Zipping his pants open, he grabs his hard on and slowly runs his hands up and down his shift.

Closing his eyes, he pictures that his hand is Brandon's and quickens his pace his breathe getting heavier as he does.

He images Brandon's Aqua eyes filled with lust looking up at him. Taking a deep breathe his body demanding more air as his pace increases.

His body covered with sweat and touching underneath of him. A small groan left Dylan's mouth as his hand becomes numb.

Brandon's delicious pink lips around Dylan's shaft. A strangled moan is all he can manages out as he felt himself nearing his high.

His messy hair sticking to his forehead and face as Dylan pushes it away from his eyes. "Fuck," He whined out in a croaked voice,"Brandon."

His hips rocking back and forth as he rode Dylan. Bitting down on his bottom lip, he knew he was about to come.

Everything about Brandon was just so fucking perfect. His stomach ties into a knot as Dylan's head tipped back, reaching his orgasm and his load landing on his shirtless chest, glad he had taken his shirt off.

Taking a couple deep breathe to come back down from his high Dylan stood up on jelly legs. Washing his cum away and putting his shirt he turns to mirror looking at his flushed face.

After rubbing his face with water and drying it off, Dylan headed back into the dressing room glad nobody noticed him and saw Brandon trying on a black tee shirt that stretched so the shirt was very baggy on him.

"Why so baggy?" Dylan said voice cracking a little but Brandon didn't notice, cluelessly to what Tyler had been done less than three minutes ago.

"So when I'm pregnant and all fat I'll actually have clothes to wear," Brandon laughed before going back into the changing room,"I'll change than pay for the clothes so we can go."

"Where are we going next?" Dylan asked once Brandon was done changing.

"Actually I'm going home but you go swimming in Tyler and I's indoor swimming pool with Carter and Alex if you want?" Brandon offered and Dylan hesitantly nodded, forcing a smile.

"Good I'll see you at one at my house with a towel and swimming trunks got it?" Dylan nodded his head, Brandon gave him a smile before hiving the cashier the money before rushing out the store.

****

"Why would you invite Dylan?" Tyler said with disgust while he's legs were in the water, half naked wearing only swimming trunks.

"Because I'm giving him a second chance just like I gave you so be nice plus I'm engaged with you remember?" Brandon said with a giggle when Tyler possessive kissed him.

"And that includes you too Carter," Brandon said once he pulled away from Tyler, looking over at the other two who were sitting on the chairs.

"What are you saying, I won't do anything," Carter said innocently but Brandon rolled his eyes at his best mate.

"If I remember correctly you said and I quote 'If I ever see that mother f-er again I swear will cut his balls off'."

"Okay I'll be good," Carter said leaning into his boyfriend who wrapped around the other.

The doorbell and Brandon was the first to pipe up,"I'll get up." Before racing to open the door revealing Dylan in a pair of black trunks. Dylan gulped looking at Brandon seeing him half naked only wearing blue trunks.

"Hi," Dylan said not trying to sound awkward but failed badly causing Brandon to giggle which made Dylan's heart flatter at the sound.

"Come on," Brandon said before rushing off to the pool. Walking in to see Carter and Alex splashing each other. Tyler still sat watching the two but stood up when Brandon walked in.

Dylan awkwardly looked at Tyler who was pretty much glaring at the boy but stopped when elbowed him gently and shoot him a look telling him to stop.

"No hard feelings?" Tyler sighed reaching his hand out and Dylan slowly shook his head nodding his head in agreement while both mentally choking the other.

Carter was trying to get along with Dylan he really was but he also hated him so much for he did to his best mate. But he was also trying for Brandon.

Alex and Dylan did have tension between them but it wasn't as much as the others.

Brandon giggled madly as Tyler kept splashing him before Brandon splashed him back only with more water.

"Brandon I swear-"

"You started it you goof," Brandon giggled jokingly as Tyler splashed him again.

"You're such an idiot!" Carter yelled at Dylan as he continued to splash him,"Don't mess with the king!"

Carter tackled onto Dylan causing them both to go underwater before appearing back up cough up water and laughing.

Brandon smiled at the two glad they were starting to get along but at the same time he giggled seeing Alex staring them with almost a jealous look before grabbing Carter and giving him a kiss.

"Jelly much Alex?" Tyler said noticing the two and Alex turned red at the comment making Tyler laugh.

"Whatever ya jerk," Alex said sticking his tongue out jokingly.

"Tyler could you go get some snacks please?" Brandon asked giving him puppy eyes.

"Of course babe," Tyler said before getting out of the water grabbing a towel before going into the kitchen.

Brandon got out of the water as well and started to dry himself off also heading a towel to Dylan as he climbed out of the pool.

"You didn't tell me you and Tyler were engaged," Dylan said drying himself with the towel, sitting down on the chair in front of Brandon so they were facing each other.

"Oh yeah I guess that just slipped from my mind," Brandon chuckled looking down at the ring on his hand which Dylan was staring at too.

"Well congratulations anyway," Dylan said trying to be friendly and Brandon grinned at him not realizing how much hatred were behind those words.

"The snacks are here!" Tyler said walking back into the swimming pool room and placed the tray on the table.

"Thanks," Brandon said and Tyler gave him a peck of the lips giving him a chocolate-covered strawberry as he sat down on the chair moving Brandon onto his lap.

Dylan tried so hard not to glare at Tyler no matter how badly he wanted to and just watched as Brandon giggled when Tyler tickled him.

"Ty-yler stop-p!" Brandon said between giggles making Tyler to chuckle before doing as Brandon wanted and stopped tickling him.

"I love you," Tyler whispered loud enough for Dylan to hear which was obviously what he was intending to do.

"I love you too," Brandon giggled as Tyler pressed a kiss to his cheek. Dylan stood up not being able to handle watching them being all loving even though he felt like he should be glad that Brandon was happy.

He wanted to be the one to cuddle and kiss Brandon. He wanted to make him giggle. He wanted to make him feel loved and cared for.

He wanted to be Brandon's one and only. Not Tyler.

Stopping bc I'm about to update and this is a promised double update. Ohhh Dylan's planning! Stay strong guys! I love u'all!💕
👑Btw in your queen js👑
💥VoteCommentFan&Share💥
XOXO ~Kat💜
P:Sep 14,2015 Mon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 723 21
Jayden is just gon' be Jayden no one can really stop him, but HE sure can.. Started; 14, December 2021 Ended; saturday 14, may 2022 This Story Cont...
45.8K 2.3K 31
Kellin Quinn had a traumatic upbringing and since has had a hard time staying out of his head. He is sickened by what he loves, and despite trying so...
8.1K 360 8
Taytum James is a 17 years old, openly gay guy and is beaten and rapped almost daily when he was younger by his dad and a couple of his dad's friends...
19.1K 750 26
tyler joseph was a shy boy. josh dun was a dirty boy. btw i hate this story especially the beginning ha yikes i stopped writing this because it was a...