BTS imagines

By theBABELLE

BTS (Bangtan boys) imagines/one shots/ short stories. Cute, sweet, sad, badass. Every imagine will... More

JungKook- Best friends
Rap Monster- Bike Ride (Best Friends pt.2)
Jimin- Wrong Number
J-hope- At Last
Jin- Doctor's Office (Best friends pt.3)
Suga- New Teacher
Suga- Time Out
V- It Starts From The End
Friends Are Forever (Best Friends pt.4)
J-hope- Our Fate Is Near Us
Jimin- No White Horse Required
Jin- Candy Shop
Suga- The Most Beautiful Moment In Life
NamJoon- Hero Undercover
JungKook- Our Space
Suga - Hey...
Frozen Flames
Flaming Ice (Frozen Flames part 2)
Lost In Flames (Frozen Flames part 3)
NamJoon - After
J-hope - 'Till It Happens To You
Suga/Jin - Make That Shot
V - Don't Look Down
Jin - I Will
V - Rolling Yards (Climbing Trees pt.2)
Jimin - Geekily Ever After
Rap Monster - Another Try
JungKook - The Wonder
J-hope - Someone Like You
J-hope - Come Back
Suga - Sugar
NamJoon- Late Night Prince
Taehyung- Obstickle Run
J-hope- Sadness within Happiness
Suga- Uncrowned King
Jin- Silly Mind Games
Jimin- Pabo
Taehyung- Heart Breaker
Jimin- Fancy Me
JungKook- Just A Boy
J-hope- Swaet it
Suga- Ice cream blizzard
Taehyung- Birthday Girl
Taehyung- Like A Butterfly
JungKook- Unicorn
Jimin- My Baby Girl
REQUESTS

V- Climbing Trees

11.3K 279 43
By theBABELLE

I was walking down the road through the park. I needed to get back home before the sun sets, my grandma's house was not too far away so I decided to go there, so I could find some inspiration for my school project. I sighted as I saw that it was nine p.m. already.

It took me a lot of time to focus and I still had loads of work to do before I could call my project finished. I wished my friends were here, they always helped me. But ever since we got kind of separated in classes and got to see one another only during lunch breaks... our connection started to disappear.

I wasn't afraid, I knew they are my friends and they will always be there for me when I need them. But from now on I had to handle those tinier things, like school projects, alone. I rolled my eyes at the sun, which was getting nearer the horizon without mercy.

The sky was looking magical, I couldn't just waste the opportunity and not take the shot. I put my backpack on the ground near the apple tree and took out the camera. As I was about to snap the picture of the beautifully red sunset someone jumped in front of camera's eye ending up in the picture.

"My eyes!"

The person yelled covering his face with palms. I didn't know, should I shout at him for ruining the picture or help him get up. My camera's flash was on and he jumped right at the moment when it appeared. No wonder he seemed hurt it was getting kind of dark, sudden light must have blinded him.

"Why did you jump in front of me then?"

The guy with bright brown-orange hair was rolling around in the grass, when suddenly he stopped, got up and brushed away the dirt, when he looked at me very seriously and said in a very cold tone.

"You silly, your camera was in perfect angle of picturing it!"

Confusion went all over me, I even forgot I wanted to snap a picture. No one is talking about the picture, I forgot that I had to get home before the sun sets and it was already way too near the horizon for my liking.

"Of picturing what?"

I looked behind him, but there was nothing else just grass and an old tree. The view looked quit artistic, but it wasn't specific.

"I was about to catch a moon rabbit but you interfered!"

I didn't pay much attention for his explanation, but those words caught my eye. I looked at him more careful searching for some sign that he was a psychopath or something.

"I'm sorry what?"

He sighted and put his hands on to my shoulders. I didn't even bothered to take them off. He looked way fine from up close.

"Moon rabbit." He said in duh tone. And flashed a rectangular smile, it was the most adorable thing I have ever seen, but it didn't make me stop worrying.

"I think you need proper medical care."

I stated and shook of his hands. He thought about my words for a second and when shook his head disagreeing. I looked behind him counting every second, there was almost no time for me to get back. He looked around too and shoved his hands in to the pockets.

"Well, I guess they're gone now."

He mumbled and quickly ran away with his hands still in his pockets. I stood under the tree for a moment trying to understand what just happened. My mind went great distance trying to figure this strange guy out, but I just couldn't do it.

"Bye."

I whispered to myself, since he couldn't hear me anymore, grabbed my backpack and ran off toward my house direction, hoping that my parent's won't get mad for being late.

~Next day in school~

I was making my way through the hallway. I felt like a zombie, and bumped into few people on my way to the class. But when I finally reached it I was pleasantly surprised to find my usual seat not taken. I silently thanked no one in particular, it looked like this chair was one and only thing in my life still stable. Cause my mind was going crazy after yesterday's accidental meeting with a tree guy.

I was pretty sure he jumped of the tree, when my camera's flash went off. Somehow neither one of the million scenarios in my head seemed like a possible explanation for what was he doing in a tree. I set down and lied my head on to my arms forming a quit comfortable pillow out of them.

The bell ringed, but I didn't pay too much attention until I felt a slight wave of air on my neck.

"Moon rabbits."

I heard someone whisper in to my ear and I quickly jumped out of my seat like the school was on fire. The guy behind me flashed a rectangular smile and turned away focusing on the view, which could be seen through the window. He acted like nothing happened.

I stood for few more second until realizing that no one else noticed the reason for my confusion. I had no doubts it was the same guy from the park, not only he looked the same, no one else would have said those words to me. No one else would have said that at all. But how come I never noticed him before if he's right behind me?

The teacher walked in and I sighted before sitting down, it caused everyone to turn around and teacher suddenly started paying attention to me. I wanted to burry myself underground. I attempted to stay unnoticed for the rest of the lesson, I wanted to focus on the important chapter that our teacher was trying to explain.

I was a good student, perfect daughter and loyal friend, but something kept on messing my mind up. The realization stroke quit fast, I felt someone tap on my shoulder in the middle of the class, but I just ignored it.

After the third time, I finally turned around and the guy handed me a folded piece of paper. I took it and slowly got back to my previous position, I was holding on to the paper like it was glass and could shatter any minute.

I tried to unfold the paper, but I couldn't not hear how squeaky the guy's behind me chair was because he was bouncing on it none stop.

"Excuse me." The teacher suddenly interfered scaring me big time, I almost let the paper piece out of my hands. "Is there something you would like to share with a class...?" Teacher looked down at his class name lists trying to figure out with which student he was talking to. "Mister Kim?"

I opened my mouth trying to explain, but my brains recognized the information before I could make a fool out of myself. He wasn't talking to me, since my last name wasn't Kim, and he most definitely wouldn't be calling me mister.

I turned around, but Instead of the smile I saw 'Mister Kim' nodding very seriously.

"Yes, yes there is."

The whole class was silence. I could almost hear some students thinking.

"Well, when..." Teacher fixed his glasses pushing them up his nose and gave permission for Mister Kim to speak up.

"I really like her."

For one moment, which felt like eternity to me, I thought that everything exploded. That it wasn't real, I had to pinch myself in order to come back in reality. I turned around and saw the guy pointing at me with his finger. Teacher's mouth was wide open and some girl next to Kim had her hands over her mouth.

But he was looking calm. He nodded more to himself than to us and came back to doodling all over his notebook. He didn't even made an eye contact with me or anything. For the rest of the lesson, after teacher commanded us to come to work, I was sitting there, completely useless pressing the paper piece between my fingers.

As the bell ringed and everyone, including Kim left the class, I finally unfolded the paper.

Meet me at the park. Same time. Same place.

I looked around if no one saw me and pressed the paper piece against my chest. My heart was bouncing out of excitement.

~That evening~

The sunset came so quickly I forgot how the whole day went. Right now I was sitting under the same tree that I was sure Kim jumped out of. When suddenly I heard some weird noise, it was something between a whistle and a... moan?

I looked up and a huge bright rectangular smile met my eyes. He was hanging on the branch right above me. I quickly got up on my feet, I was scared, for him, so he wouldn't fell down, and for myself, if he falls on me by any chance.

"Hey?"

I greeted him unsure.

"Climb up!"

It wasn't a suggestion, he just requested it. And for some reason, I listened.

Soon we were both sitting on the branch looking at the sun, wich was bright red. As it almost touched the ground I felt Kim tap me on the shoulder again, I turned to him and he was holding a camera with its eye on me. Seconds later he snapped a picture without warning me.

I gasped and he giggled looking at the result.

"I am not looking for moon rabbits anymore."

He said putting his camera away. He took my hand and looked in to my eyes.

"I'm Taehyung, what's your name?"

"Faye Ann."

I whispered, I was frozen by his dark eye stare.

"From now on, I'm looking for you Faye Ann."

theBabelle

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 375 14
I decided to make this a series of cute BTSxreader one shots. They're all quite different in length and the style I wrote them, so try a few out. (th...
2.6K 36 14
A bunch of Bangtan oneshots. Please feel free to request! Some other Kpop idols may appear though~ Hope u enjoy! (˶◕‿◕˶✿) Requests: closed Started: 1...
370K 5.7K 46
A collection of BTS imagines, texts, and scenarios made by yours truly. Requests in this book are closed for now. 『One Shots』 Started: 170506 Finish...
35.5K 860 14
| Commissions Closed | Choose a member (or two), give us a storyline. Seasonal one shots will be written by us, but we will also taking requests. Sto...