Boys Boys Boys

By nattybeebug

When new girl, Park-Yin shows up to Park Ho Minh High School she befriends Popular Kpop sensation Got7. She b... More

Chapter One: The Boys
Chapter Two: Got7?
Chapter Three: Uhm Mark?
Chapter Four: Lunch
Chapter Five : You're My Playground
Chapter Six: Got6?
Chapter Seven: Love Train
Chapter Eight: Forever Young
Chapter Nine: The Concert
Chapter Ten: Rapmon
Chapter Eleven: He's A Monster
Chapter Twelve: Who's Tae?
Chapter Thirteen: Mine
Chapter Fourteen: An Alien Encounter
Chapter Fifteen: Shopping Day
Chapter 16: U Got No Jams
Chapter 17: Dad?
Chapter 18: This May Have Gotten A Teeny Bit Out Of Control...
Chapter 19: JJ?
Chapter 21: No More Dream
Chapter 22: Truth or Dare?
Chapter 23: Rain
Chapter 24: Kim Tuan?
Chapter 25: Hug Me
Chapter 26: Trick Or Treat?
Chapter 27: Part 1 Of Blanket Kicks
Chapter 28: Part 2 of Blanket Kicks (Final!)

Chapter 20: Sleepover!

1.6K 70 50
By nattybeebug

//Flashback//After Practice//

JB's POV

After practice I went to the vending machine for some water. I think practice went great today. Everyone did so well! I was surprised!

"JB? Can we talk?"

I turned around and saw Jr looking down at the floor. He looked really uncomfortable. I just wanted to hug him and make him feel better.

"Yea. What's wrong?" I walked towards him.

"Do you like me?" He asked me. His gaze was still on the floor.

Yes, Jr. I like you... How do I just say that?

"Y-Yea..," My voice shook when I answered him. I knew from now on everything would change drastically. Either for the better or the worse.

"You do?" He asked, his eyes meeting mine.

"Yes. Ever since JJProject," I moved closer to him.

"Wait I hear footsteps," Jr grabbed me, pulling me into one of the rooms.

It just so happened that he pulled me into a supply closet... It was very small.

"JB..," he breathed.

He stared at my lips and I inched closer towards him. I pulled him into a kiss crashing his lips into mine and he didn't pull away this time. He kissed back.

"Jr... We need to get back to the others..," I pulled away.

The others would be worrying about us, wondering where we are.

"Oh...Ok," he sounded sad.

We opened the door and saw Mark standing there staring at his phone.

"Mark?" I walked out from behind Jr.

Mark's eyes widened and he looked between us.

"Oh...Uhm... Hey guys! We are leaving to go shopping! So let's get going. Everyone is wondering where you two are," he rushed down the hall.

"Oops..," I laughed.

"Poor, Mark! He's probably totally freaked out!" Jr started flipping out.

"Let's meet up with the others. Bam wants to go shopping," I pulled his hand.

We got into the car and everyone stared at us. Should we tell the others? Or keep it a secret?

//End Of Flashback//

Park's POV

After shopping with BamBam we decided to go to the movies.

"Let's see...hm..," Youngjae started.

"AMERICAN ULTRA!" Jackson yelled out.

"YES!" Mark agreed.

"Well of course you two want to see that movie! You two speak English very well!" Yugyeom pouted.

"Yea! We'll have to read the movie!" Youngjae sided with Yugyeom.

"What about, Park? What does she want to see?" Bam looked at me.

"Whatever you guys want to see!" I smiled.

"American Ultra!" Jackson cheered.

JB and Jr were being awfully quiet. I hope their ok.

"Come on," Mark grabbed me by the waist and pulled me along with the others.

My heart fluttered as he did this. Mark Tuan you are killing me.

Mark's POV

We all went to the movies to see American Ultra, which I heard was supposed to be good.

"8 tickets for American Ultra please," JB asked the ticket master at the front.

"WOOAA! You guys are Got7!" The ticket master looked like he was going to pee himself.

"A fanboy?" JB asked.

"Well...No. I have a daughter who just adores you guys! Posters all over her walls. Would you mind signing something for her?" he asked pulling out a paper from his pocket.

We shrugged and signed the paper.

"Thank you!" He smiled brightly handing us our tickets.

"Anything for our fans," Youngjae smiled.

"I think he was a fanboy," I laughed.

"Do you see many of those?" Park grabbed my arm.

"Not to many, but they aren't nonexistent," Jackson told her.

"Do you want anything?" I asked Park as we approached the snacks.

"Popcorn?" She asked cutely.

Gosh, Park. You are so cute! I pinched her cheek.

"One small popcorn please," I asked the lady behind the cash register.

I handed her the cash and she handed me the popcorn.

We all sat in the back of the theater. We wanted to be polite because Jackson usually talked during movies.

I grabbed Park's hand and kissed her on the cheek.

"Shhhh!" Some old lady in front of us shooshed Jackson who wouldn't stop talking.

We all laughed and Jackson pouted. After the movie we went back to the dorm and decided to have a sleepover in the living room and the others suggested inviting the Bangtan boys. I wasn't to keen on the idea, but the others really liked them.

We set up the living room like a giant fort with blankets and pillows everywhere.

"I'll get snacks!" Jr suggested.

"I'll help!" JB followed Jr to the kitchen.

What is going on between those two?

They poured Saeoo Snek and Kkotgae Snek into a bowl and Jr made his Strawberry punch recipe.

We heard a knock on the door and JB went to answer the door.

"GOT7!" J-hope cheered and the rest of Bts followed him inside.

They all brought pillows and a few movies.

"We brought some chick flicks for laughs," Suga handed me the movies.

"The notebook?" I face palmed.

"I LOVE THAT MOVIE!" Jackson screamed.

We all stared at him with our mouths hanging open. He laughed awkwardly and pretended to be doing something in the kitchen.

Aish, Jackson. I laughed and looked at the other movies. Clueless and Kung Fu Hustle. Wait what?

"Kung Fu Hustle?" I asked.

"Yea. It's a Chinese movie," Jimin told me.

"NO WAY! KUNG FU HUSTLE TOO? That's a classic!" Jackson was so excited about the movies they brought over.

"I know! It's so good!" Jimin high-fived Jackson.

We all lay down on the blankets with our snacks. We put in Kung Fu Hustle first. Park was beside me and Tae was on my other side with Jimin. They looked to be cuddling, but I didn't think anything of it. Jackson and I cuddled sometimes. JB and Jr were also cuddling, but I think something is going on between them. They look like they like each other. I saw Bam with Suga talking about something while Yugyeom and Youngjae ate all the snacks.

"Mark?" Park cuddled into me.

"Yes?" I asked her.

"I'm really glad I bumped into you that day at school,"

I looked at her and her eyes began to water.

"I am too," I wiped her tears, "Don't cry."

I kissed her forehead and smiled.

"OH MY GOSH!" Jackson yelled.

I looked over and saw JB and Jr looking extremely awkward and flustered. Jackson just looked at them in shock. What happened?

"Uhm Uhm Uhm..," Jr ran out of the room and I heard a door slam.

"What happened?" Jin asked.

"I just saw them kiss!" Jackson exclaimed.

"Jr!" JB ran out of the room also.

This is getting really awkward.

"So?" Tae asked.

We all looked at Tae. He grabbed Kookie by the chin and kissed him.

Everyone was silent. No one here is homophobic or anything it's just a surprise to see relations between groups.

"I'm just going to get some punch now," Jackson went into the kitchen.

"Yea. Me too," Park got up from beside me to get out of this awkward situation.

"So are you guys dating or?" Bam asked Tae and Kookie.

They laughed, shaking their heads no.

"We shouldn't act so surprised towards JB and Jr. They must be going through a tough time right now and we should be supportive," Yugyeom spoke up.

We all agreed and had Bam Bam get them.

"Yea. There's nothing wrong with it," Tae smiled.

Their right. We shouldn't be acting so odd towards them. It's really not a big deal. We just can't publicize it. Just like Park and I can't be publicized. Relationships have to be secret from our fans.

JB and Jr walked into the room slowly. They sat down on the floor with us and we just watched them curiously.

"Do you guys like each other?" Tae asked them.

Tae is being super helpful with this. I'm glad they came to sleepover tonight.

"Yes," JB and Jr simultaneously answered.

"Just keep it a secret like Mark and Park," J-hope pointed to me.

Jackson and Park were standing in the kitchen doorway watching.

They looked surprised. They probably thought we were going to be against it or something.

"Really?" JB smiled.

"Yea. It's honestly not a big deal," I added.

"Can we continue the movie now?" Suga asked with a bored expression.

Does he hate us? I always wonder that when Suga is here. He always looks mad or something.

We put the movie back on and everything calmed back down. After the third movie, The Notebook, was on I began to fall asleep. Park played with my hair as my eyes slowly closed. I smiled and drifted off into dreamland.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.6K 1.1K 24
Min-ju the trouble 16 year old teen. After getting into trouble too much her mum decides it's enough and transfers her to a new school where one of h...
10.1K 269 14
"You deserve everything that I have to offer." Mark Tuan is a quiet boy, but he's best friends with the most upfront person in the school. Once they...
35K 811 21
Y/N, (you) and Mark Tuan have been friends ever since you guys were only two years old. When you both turn 13, you fall in love. But after a tragic a...
34.4K 1.2K 30
" No Mark draw a circle instead of a heart cause hearts can be broken but circles go on forever " A school trip turns into a romantic getaway for tw...