Anime One Shots - Male Inserts

Galing kay partywizard

I've just fallen in love with you. what is your name, and please tell me you're gay? Higit pa

Request!! [CLOSED] (for now)
Eren Yeager
Kaneki Ken
Levi Ackerman
Haruhi Fujioka
Miyuki Kazuya
Aomine Daiki
Yato
Rin Matasuoka
Naruto Uzamaki and Sasuke Uchiha

Kuroo Tetsurou

9.1K 233 99
Galing kay partywizard

teacher au bc those are my fav
anime: haikyuu

               Everyone scurried to their desks as the bell rang signifying that class has begun. Various students began to gossip as their math teacher was late, again.

               'Where is Kuroo-sensei?'

               'Why is he always late?'

               Not soon after, Kuroo walked in with a cup of coffee in one hand and his briefcase in the other. Kuroo teaches math but he prides himself in being the coach for the school's volleyball team. "Sorry for being late." Kuroo is always late because he never sleeps causing him to sleep through his alarm and arrive at school late. As he finished taking attendance, a girl raised her hand.

               "Kuroo-sensei, why are you always late?" She asked innocently as everyone gasped. Kuroo is known to be super grouchy in the morning so his first period students never dare to question the man.

               However, today Kuroo was feeling pretty amazing so he wasn't grouchy at all. He chuckled slightly which caused the girls to blush, "I has a long night." That sentence had two meanings.

               Knowing that Kuroo was not grouchy, the students wanted to take this opportunity and ask more questions. This time, a boy raised his hand, "Sensei, do you have a girlfriend?"

               Kuroo actually didn't mind all these questions. He never had the chance to talk about himself to the students so he felt like this was a good time. But actually, he forgot his lesson plan at home so he has nothing to give the students today. "I don't."

               Everyone began to gossip quietly. It is obvious to see that Kuroo is a fine piece of art so it surprised them to know that he is not in a relationship. "Why not?"

               Kuroo drank his coffee and sat on the edge of his desk. "Because relationships require a lot of effort." A boy in the back yelled out. "True!" That was not a lie at all. Kuroo is a very busy man and adding a relationship to his hectic work schedule would be chaotic, well that's half of the reason. Kuroo is also hella gay so it's hard to find an equally hot piece of ass who is gay.

               That's how the class period went on. The students asked questions, Kuroo have answers. Soon after the school bell rang. As students began to leave, a conversation between two girls caught Kuroo's attention.

                "Did you see the new music teacher?"

               "No but I heard he is a hunk!"

               "Yeah he is! But he's gay, sadly."

               "Are you serious?!"

               "Well that's what I have heard."

               Kuroo sat on his chair and grew curious. A new music teacher that is hot and gay? Well that's too good to be true. Kuroo quietly prepared for his second class.

~~~

               "Alright gather around!" Kuroo announced as all the volleyball players approached him. It was the end of the school day and practice was just beginning. "Because of our win against Karasuno yesterday, we are having a light practice--" the players cheered loudly "--but I do not want to see any slacking or else I will double our practices."

               "Yessir!" All the players yelled before they began their practices. Kuroo smiled fondly as he saw his little ducklings begin their practice.

               "Coach!" The team manager called out. Kuroo looked away from his team. "There is someone here to see you." Kuroo tilted his head slightly as he walked outside to see who it was. As he walked out side, Kuroo's eyes widen.

               Kuroo was greeted with a tall, but not as tall as him, man with beautiful (hair color) messy hair and striking (eye color) eyes that hide behind thick rimmed glasses.***

               He was wearing a neatly ironed gray plaid shirt that was tucked into his black skinny jeans. It was needless to say that he looked drop dead gorgeous. The mystery man bowed slightly showing respect. "Hello I am the new music teacher [Last Name] [First Name]."

               Holy shit, Kuroo thought, the girls were right. Kuroo smiled and bowed, "nice to meet you [Last name]-sensei, I am Kuroo Tetsurou."

               [Name] grinned, "ahh [Name] is just fine." Kuroo was confused. First name basis already? [Name] noticed this and his cheeks redden, "oh um I'm from America so I'm not accustomed to being referred to by my last name. Sorry!" [Name] looked away cutely.

               Kuroo's heart stopped for a mere second, God he is adorable. "It's no problem [Name]." Kuroo was slightly embarrassed to use his first name but nether less smiled.

               [Name] let out a sigh of relief, "thank you for understanding Tets-- ahh Kuroo-San."

               Kuroo chuckled, "Kuroo is just fine." [Name] grinned shyly. "So what can I help you with?"

               "I need to talk to one of your players," [Name] said as he fixed his glasses. "I think his name is Aizuki Yuu."

               "Aizuki? He's the captain of the team," Kuroo replied back. "Oh no, did he cause trouble?!" As the captain of the team, Kuroo expects Aizuki to be the model student and not cause any trouble or else the team would be greatly punished.

               [Name] noticed Kuroo's change in demeanor, "n-no! He is not in trouble!" [Name] frantically said. Kuroo visibly calmed down. "He is in my advance music class and I since I'm new and all I need someone to help me understand the methods their old teacher used so I can see what helps me and such." [Name] chuckled with a slight blush on his cheeks and scratched the back of his neck. Kuroo felt his cheeks turn pink as he say how cute [Name] was being.

               "Oh yeah I'll call him." Kuroo said quietly.

                "Thank you Kuroo," [Name] grinned.

               Kuroo entered the gym and covered his face and turned deep red. This is the first time is years that he has felt this type of way towards somebody. He quickly composed himself, but his cheeks were still pink. "Oi! Aizuki!" The blonde captain stop and looked at his coach. "You have a visitor."

~~~

               "Ahh coach? Are you ok?" Aizuki asked. Practice had just ended and everyone has left expect for Kuroo and Aizuki.

               "Yeah I'm fine. Why do you asked?" Kuroo closed the gym door and locked it.

               "Well when [Last Name]-sensei was here, you look really red," Aizuki smirked. Kuroo and the third year captain get along great. They are practically best friends outside of school but when it is appropriate, Kuroo does have authority and Aizuki respects that.

               "No! I'm good," Kuroo said quickly and looked away.

               "Ok sure," Aizuki said unconvinced. Soon Aizuki left home and Kuroo walked towards the parking lot. As he was walking to his car, he noticed someone struggling with two large boxes.

               The person dropped one and papers spilled out, "shit!" They cursed out in English. Kuroo realized it was [Name] and quickly went over to help.

               [Name] crouched down to pick up the papers until he noticed someone else helping too, "ahh Kuroo!" Kuroo smiled and gathered the papers. As everything was picked up Kuroo handed them to [Name] and their hands touch slightly. [Name] pulled away quickly and blushed. Kuroo smirked.

               "You're here late," Kuroo stated. It was past 6pm and there were no cars in the parking lot except for his own.

               "Yeah I was working late," [Name] said and placed the papers in the box.

               Kuroo noticed the boxes were filled with music worksheets with messy hand writing. Kuroo also noticed that there was no car in the parking lot. "Wheres your car?"

               [Name] blushed, "I um, haven't bought one yet so I was going to take the bus."

               Kuroo's eyes widen, "at this hour? Carrying those two boxes, by yourself?" [Name] smiled sheepishly and nodded. Kuroo grabbed one of the boxes and walked towards his car.

               [Name] said, "um Kuroo? What are you doing?"

               Kuroo opened his car door and placed the box in the back seat, "I'm taking you home."

                [Name]'s face turned blossom. Kuroo didn't realized what he said but smirked as he saw [Name]'s reaction. [Name] didn't protest though and brought the other box in the back seat. [Name] sat in the front seat and buckled up. Kuroo smiled as he mentally gave himself a pat in the back. He had only known [Name] for about three solid hours and he is already going to his house. Score!

               The car ride was silent with occasionally [Name] giving the directions but it wasn't awkward at all; it was very comfortable.

               They soon reached [Name]'s small home which is only one block away from Kuroo's. "Thank you again Kuroo," [Name] thanked as he got out of the car.

               Kuroo followed and got one box out, "it's no problem." [Name] didn't want to bother Kuroo anymore by asking to bring in a box but Kuroo was already waiting for him at the front door. [Name] grabbed is keys and opened the door. [Name] entered first and placed the box in the kitchen table with Kuroo following.

               [Name] smiled at Kuroo, "thank you again Kuroo."

               Kuroo smiled and put his hands in his front pockets, "it's no big deal." Kuroo desperately wanted to make a move right now but he wondered if it was too soon. With little debate he decided it was too soon. "I'll be on my way now. Bye [Name]." Kuroo sadly turned around and headed toward the door.

               "W-wait Kuroo!" [Name] called out. Kuroo turned around to be met with [Name] giving him a small peck on his lips. [Name]'s face was crimson red and he scratched his cheek, "get home safe."

               Kuroo was frozen and confused. After debating again, Kuroo grabbed [Name]'s face and pushed his lips onto his. [Name] was shocked but began to kiss back. Kuroo pushed [Name] on the wall and [Name] wrapped his arms around Kuroo's neck pulling them closer. Kuroo pushed his tongue into [Name]'s mouth and explored his mouth. [Name] groaned as Kuroo places his leg in-between his and slightly on his crotch. The kiss was heated and full of passion.

               Needing air, they both pull away and breath heavily. Kuroo had a stupid grin on his face, "I've wanted to do that for so long." [Name] blushed and looked away.

               "I'm glad you did," [Name] whispered and looked into Kuroo's eyes. They shared one last passionate kiss and parted ways. Kuroo sat in his car and brushed his hand through his hair and smiled widely. His stomach was filled with butterflies and his face was red, this was the feeling that he has never felt in years and he loved it. Every second of it.

author's note:
***i love ppl with glasses ok they look hot af lmao

it's it wrong to fangirl at my own one shot??? bc I seriously love this so much it was so cute omg aw aw and its hella long lmao

thank you so much for reading !!! you guys are super awesome !! 💙💙💙

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.1M 19.7K 49
Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin Oneshots. Title says it all. My drabbles, imagines, scenarios, oneshots - whatever you call them - of the male cha...
292K 3.5K 21
My second fanfiction written and i can say for myself i'm pretty damn good
30.5K 442 31
Explore and Experience ~love~ With the Tsukiuta characters~ Hi guys, I'll mark it as complete for now cuz I have been inactive for a v...
3.5K 39 14
Edit: y'all,,, these and old and bad, yet you guys seem to enjoy them qwq thanks to all of you for your support! <3 My first fanfiction! I will be wr...