The Salvatore Witch...

By ThoseSalvatoreChicks

Megan Annabelle Salvatore is the half sister of the oh so much hated Damon and Stefan. She's a bit of a wild... More

The Salvatore Witch...
damons_girl21 Part
Part 3
Damn now i need a new phone
What did he just say?
PARTAY!
NUGGETS!
Because I have Jeremy.
why do I feel the need to yell?
Yeah, I'm glad you came.
Hide 'nd go seek :0 :)
I need you to be in my mansion.
Megan in a pink dress?? Ha, good luck with that.
WHAT! I can't be grounded!
Megan, she's mine.
Pancakes!!
I twisted it until I heard the 'crack.'
and bricks came tumbiling down
Give her your blood.
The Rock Door
Just to rule the world.
Im the impatient child? Yeah right.
Now I get it.
The Emotionless Witch.
Would she save you?
This stuff never happens.
The not so Evil (yet) Evil clone.
She's gonna kill us all.
YOU RUINED MY DRESS YOU BITCH!
Personal time... yeah.
A/N:
We all love Matt.
vhkvjysfajhbx
What does the fox say? MEOW BIATCHES!!
Hey guys
Tut Tut Megan should learn to listen...
Damon's 165th birthday i mean 25th
You make me happy.
You will pay for that Sister or half Sister-whatever.
Damon -.-
Power drain
Trouble in Paradise?
Authors Note!
Update

Let The Partay Begin

1.6K 41 11
By ThoseSalvatoreChicks

I bounded back into the Salvatore boarding house with 'the pep in my step' as care would say.

Damon opened his mouth to speak, I gave him 'the hand' and walked up to my bedroom to get changed for my birthday!

I was so exited! This was the longest I've stayed in the same place with Stefan and damon at one time! Except when they were human...

I blew open my wardrobe and strutted in looking for three particular items.

I finally found them after turning my wardrobe into a complete bomb site, more than it was when I started, like there was a pair of shorts and a few socks hanging from the lights... my bad?

I pulled out a box that I got in Paris with lexi and Aphrodite the last time we were there together.

There sitting in amongst the pearly pink paper was the most amazing thing I had ever seen.

It was a dark blue cocktail dress with a black ribbon that was done in a bow on the back, there were flowers embroided down the sides.

I picked up a pair of converses, dark blue of course, but then I thought about what lexi would say... bad idea Megan... back away from the converses...

So instead I slipped on a pair of dark blue kitten heels with shimmering sparkles.

"Caroline!" I yelled

"What?- wow... sassy meg's" she laughed looking me up and down "if I were a guy id so do yo-"

"Nuh uh" I said slapping my hand over her mouth, then she did the un thinkable. SHE LICKED MY FREAKING HAND! Yeah she freaking licked it "Care!" I whined shaking my hand as if it would get rid of her dog slobber.

"what?" she asked innocently

I paused, thinking of what I called her up here for "ah that's what it was... Care can you fix my hair?"

"No I cant, it looks sassy"

I groaned "makeup?"

"that I can do" she laughed shoving me down on the chair nearest to me.

When she finished her torture, my eyes were rimmed with extriemely dark blue eyeliner and black eyeshadow, my lips were blood red to match the ruby earings and necklace I had on. Caroline was right.

I looked hot... sassy even...

I heard a knock on the door

"Stay put" care said checking who was at the door.

"Hey megs? The rest of us are heading down to the grill a bit early, damon's going to take you down a bit later ok?" Caroline questioned smirking slightly, she has spent way too much time with damon for her own safety

"fine" I huffed.

Damon was still having a mental at me, I still couldn't work out why? And then there's what he was going to tell me the other day, why on earth Stefan must you always walk in too early or too late!

I mumbled some incoherent cuss words, that unfortunately damon may have heard...

"Megan, don't swear, you sound like a child" he said setting himself down on my bed

"I am a child though damon" I stated glaring at him

"yeah a hundred and however many year old child" he rolled his eyes

"Done yet? I want to go out with my friends and party!" I smiled at damon, who was frowning, he seemed to be doing that alot lately.

"I need to talk to you... badly" he frowned

I suddenly had the sense that everything was going downhill from here

**St Stefan** (Megan changed it! Wasn't me!)

I frowned as I walked out of the boarding house, damon was finaly going to tell Megan, about blood... I mean bloody time.

I see in the time that megans been home, she's already rubbing off on me, and damon... maybe...

"What's wrong Stef?" Elena questioned looking up at me.

The same way Katherine used to look at me, lust and admiration, was there something else in there too? Could it be...?

**Dinosaur Damon** (Megan's messing with my laptop sorry guys!)

I looked over at Megan who was confused, if I was a mind reader I bet she'd be thinking 'what the hell?' that sounds about right to me.

"Well?" she asked expectantly looking at me her deep brown nearly black eyes fierce with annoyance.

"well... the thing is... uh..."

"spit it out damon" she growled her hands at her hips

I have to say she looked good enough to eat... except she had vervain in her blood...

"wellitalkedtoaphroditeyesterdayandshementionedsomethingwehadanarguementandshesaidthatilikedyouthenwalkedoutinahuff" I stated not pausing for a breath

Which believe it or not is extremely hard.

"ya what?" she asked dumbfounded

I shrugged leaving her alone "we'll be leaving in a few minutes"

**Megan** (she messes with everyone else's but not hers! -_- MEGAN!)

I sat down on the plush pink pillows that Caroline had arranged on my floor yesterday, and frowned.

Yeah? What? What was damon on about?

I heard half of nothing... which is still nothing.

What the hell? Was that child on about?

There were three words I deciphered. Argument. Aphrodite. And pizza... which I'm not sure if I heard it... or my head was playing mean tricks on me, wouldn't be the first time.

~

I took my car and Damon took his. In my car were Elena, Care and Bonnie. And in Damon's car were just him and Stefan. Stefan. Yeah, I know, since when did they co operate? But they'd do anything for me. Those idiots, especially Damon. He had claimed he turned off his switch long back, but yet, when it came to me, he went soft.

When Damon said next town, I knew he actually meant New York. It was our little joke. Caroline, Elena and Bonnie were surprised when I practically flew the car to New York. With my driving we could reach there in just an hour or two. But we took around three hours because the humans at the back were scared I'd kill them with my driving. Weak humans.

I knew where Damon was, didn't even need to think. He was at the bar my friend bought three decades back. My car stopped there, I parked perfectly, just in seconds and kicked the door open. I waited patiently for the girls to follow, but they didn't come out. I peeped in and saw Caroline brushing her hair, Elena drinking water and Bonnie just staring out the window.

"Are you planning to come or what?" I asked them.

No one answered for a moment, but then Bonnie looked at me and said, "What the hell Megan! How do you expect us to just come out when you nearly got us killed. Do you have any idea how many signals we skipped?"

I laughed, "We skipped twenty two signals." I said with a proud smirk. But then something clicked, "Bonnie, you're mad at me?"

She stared at me for a moment before standing up and yelling, "Yes! We all are! You have no idea how much fine we'll pay!"

I laughed again, "You're worried about fine?" She nodded, I sighed. "Elena and Caroline, you're angry too?"

Elena didn't relpy, but Caroline did. "Oh my god, no! That was the most exciting ride of my life! I love you for it! You're the coolest person I have met. You have to teach me to drive."

I chuckled, "I've decided I love you Care."

She squealed, "Everyone loves me." She said in a sing-song voice.

Then I looked up at Bonnie, "So you are mad at me, whatever. You know what I have been wondering? Well, why are you here? I thought you hated me!"

"Yes, I hate you. But I came here for Caroline and Elena. I don't want you to influence them."

I stood there motinless for the longest moment before bursting out laughing. Suddenly I stopped and stared at her when she did not laugh along. "Oh it was not a joke." I said, my laughter dying.

"Of course not. I am dead serious."

I watched her glaring, then turned around, "You can come if you want to, I am outta here."

A few seconds passed and Caroline walked after me. I smirked. I really liked this girl.

I got inside the bar and was tackled to the floor. "Happy birthday beautiful!"

I laughed as I was twirled around in his muscular arms. "Thank you Chris, now you can leave me." I squealed and he set me down.

"Come with me, I have something for you."

I followed him into a locked empty room with couches. I sat on one of them as he pulled something from behind the couch. At first I did not realize what it was, but when I did, I blinked.

It was a bottle. He saw my confusion and chuckled, "This bottle is around two hundred years old. I took care of it like my baby. Its my lucky charm... kinda."

I laughed. "Its really important to you?"

He nodded.

"I will take care of it."

He smirked. "Okay then, let the party begin." He pulled me out of the room and then vanished. A second later, I saw him standing on a table in the centre of the room and scream, "Its my best friends birthday!" The crowd cheered. "Make her enjoy!" There were yells of agreement. Then he looked in my direction, "Meg! Get you lazy ass up here!"

Everyone was watching me now, I slowly walked up to him and then waved at everyone. My eyes caught Damon's and he winked before disappearing.

"Because I'm super happy, free drinks for the night!" Chris shouted and the crowd went WILD. I felt Chris lean in and whisper, "Megan, baby, let the partay begin."

~

I don't know how much time passed, but I was now looking for Damon, Stefan, Elena, Care and Bonnie. I enjoyed a lot. Everyone in the bar tried to talk to me. I danced with some people, I sang a million songs with a few drunk guys.

I even pole danced with Stefan at some point.

It was fun.

After what felt like an hour, I found Damon- totally wasted- dancing with some girls. I chuckled, classic Damon. But then all the humour vanished when I spotted a certain blonde lying on the floor next to Damon. That certain blonde had bite marks on her neck. Oh god, Caroline was probably the only human I liked.

My eyes widened in horror. "Stefan!" I yelled in panic.

The next instant Stefan was next to me and was also gazing at Care in horror. "Oh no. What did you do Damon?" He whispered more to himself.

"Now what?" I asked.

Stefan looked at me and sighed. "You didn't expect anything else, did you?" I did not answer. "Take Damon home, I'll handle Elena, Caroline and Bonnie."

I nodded and ran to Damon. "Come on, lets go." I whispered in his ear.

He tried to pull back, but then he saw me and smiled a genuine smile. "Megan! I have missed you! And you know what is worse? I never got to tell you I love you."

I laughed. "You're really funny when you're drunk Damon. Come on, we need to go."

We got to the car and I pushed him into the passenger seat and then got into the car myself. As I started the car, I heard him whisper, "Can I drive?"

"No."

"Why?"

I sighed. "Because I am your sister- half sister- whatever. And I won't let drive drunk." I smirked at the excuse I gave him, but that seemed to get him quiet for the next few moments.

A while later, I heard him say, "Why just sister? Why can't we be more?"

~

I made sure Damon was in his bed, comfortable before I walked into my room and noticed a little shadow standing against my bed. I smiled, "Niklaus."

"Megan, love." He smiled as he made his way to me. "I have something special for you."

He sat me down on the bed and his fingers searched for something in his pocket and then all of a sudden he pulls out the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.

It was a simple gold chain, but from the chain hung a little shiny pink stone. I was positive I'd never seen it, which was funny because I had almost seen all kinds of stones in my life. I don't even think it was real.

"What is this?" I whispered.

"Well, this stone is the rarest ever. So rare that it hasn't even been discovered. It belonged to an Egyptian princess who was said to be the most beautiful woman of the time. She was so beautiful that people travelled the world to get just a glimpse of her." He chuckled. "I went to see her too and well... she fell in love with me. That's how I got this stone."

"Why are you giving it to me?"

"It goes with your hair." He laughed loudly. Then suddenly his face went serious and he held my chin in his finger forcing me to look up at him. "But you know what Megan? That silly princess wasn't even close to as beautiful as you are."

I closed my eyes as he kissed my forehead, enjoying the feeling of his lips on my skin.

"Happy birthday love." I opened my eyes and he was gone.

_____________________________

SassySlytherin: this was written by both of us so bare with us!

damons_girl21: ive dedicated the chapter to Cerina Ruiz because i loved what she did for us :)

Anyway, how is this chapter? Please tell me you like it! Because I really really really like this one. I hope you do too, and you know what to do if you do.

Please vote, comment, fan and recommend. We will love you forever if you do :)

Hugs,

damons_girl21 & SassySlytherin

_____________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 6.5K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
258K 8.7K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
307K 17.6K 69
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
886K 40.9K 174
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one