Urushihara x Reader One Shots

By Dj_VioletIceHeart

Urushihara (Lucifer) x Reader One Shots More

1. When Your Gone
2. Wings
3. Say "I Love You"
4. Believe in Me
5. Monster, How Should I Feel?
6. To Love a Fallen Angel
7. Falling for you
8. Rematch
9. Blushing
10. Forever in My Mind
11. The Dark Angel
12. Lucifer's Angel
13. No Good in Goodbye
14. We Lost Her!
15. Know it or Not (Part 1)
16. Know it or Not (Part 2)
17. Bad Girl
18. A Dark Heart (Part 1)
19. A Dark Heart (Part 2)
20. Secrets and Pain (Part 1)
21. Secrets and Pain (Part 2)
22. Faded Memories
23. Internet NEETS
24. Another World
25. When Hearts turn Black
26. Yandere (Part 1)
27. Yandere (Part 2)
28: Yandere (Part 3)
29. Yandere (Part 4)
30. Fragile
31. Death's Wishes (Part 1)
32. Death's Wishes (Part 2)
33. Death's Wishes (Part 3)
34. Death's Wishes (Part 4)
35. Wait What?
36. One of the Guys (Part 1)
38. One of the Guys (Part 3)
39: One of the Guys (Part 4)
40. A Heart's Child
41. The NEET and The NEKO
42. One Day (Part 1)
43. One Day (Part 2)
44. One Day (Part 3)
45. One Day (Part 4)
46. One Day (Part 5)
47. One Day (Part 6)
48. One Day (Part 7)
49. Don't Forget Me (Part 1)

37. One of the Guys (Part 2)

1.7K 87 75
By Dj_VioletIceHeart

(Disclaimer: I do NOT own any characters from The Devil Is a Part Timer nor the Pics used for the collage in the Media!)

You sat against the wall of the apartment and sighed. Maou was gone to work at MgRonalds and Ashiya was in the kitchen, cooking. These guys reminded with of a family... a... strange.. family...

You crawled over next to Urushihara who was currently playing on his computer... like always. 'These guys don't seem like their trying to take over the world at all... Maybe I'm wrong, maybe they aren't the demons.'

"OH MY! NO! I'VE OVERCOOKED THE DINNER! THOSE INGREDIENTS WERE EXPENSIVE!" You heard Ashiya yell from the kitchen.

You looked over at him with an eyebrow raised. 'Wow... what a sissy house wife... I mean seriously, who calls 5$/¥ expensive?'

You sighed as Ashiya continued freaking out about the burnt dinner and looked over Urushihara's shoulder. "What game are you playing?" You asked, finally having the courage to say something.

Before Urushihara could answer, an animatronic jumped out, causing you to scream... like a girl. You fell onto your back, causing your 'guy' bangs to fall into your face. 'Well, there goes the courage...' You thought.

Urushihara laughed. "Wow dude. You scream like a girl."

"Shut up..." You mumbled, laying in your own misery.

'These demons are freaking idiots... Satan works at 'MgRonalds' of all places... Ashiya constantly complains about expenses and money... and Urushihara just stays on his computer all day to the point where his legs basically just die on him...'

You got up from your spot on the floor. As soon as you did, the sound of a door unlocking hit you. 'Oh gosh... it's Satan again...'

"Hey guys I'm home! AND guess what!" Maou asked, smiling proudly.

'This is it, isn't it?! He took over the human race while he was gone! All is doomed! Everyone take shelter! Satan's on the loose!'

"I GOT A RAISE!!" He exclaimed happily.

You blinked. 'YE, these guys are idiots...' You thought, falling back to the floor.

"Amazing work Sire! I praise you! Hitoshi, isn't it amazing!" Ashiya yelled.

"Hip hip hooray..." You said lifelessly, weakly punching your fist up to praise him along with Ashiya.

Maou walked over and sat at the table, feeling a bit too good about himself... Meanwhile, you laid on the floor like a dead fish... great.

(Le Time Skip to Next day)

You woke up on the hard floor with a blanket around you. 'Well, I slept like a rock... how nice.' You thought sarcastically.

Snuggling into the blanket, you decided to sleep a bit more... until you felt someone rip the blanket off you. You got up with red eyes to see Ashiya holding your blanket.

"Time to get up Hitoshi. Breakfast is-"

"DUDE!! LET ME F*CKING SLEEP!!" You snapped with rage filling your eyes. You snatched the blanket back and snuggled back into the warmth, leaving Ashiya shocked.

"Well, someone's cranky in the morning..." Urushihara smirked.

Ashiya was a bit frightened by you, and decided it was best to just leave you alone for now...

(Le Time Skip)

"Urushihara, would you mind waking Hitoshi up while I get groceries. He needs to eat breakfast to have a healthy lifestyle."

"WHAT?!" Urushihara yelled. "Why me?!?!"

"Because the lord and I are busy! Now I expect Hitoshi to be awake by the time I get back." Ashiya shut the door and headed on to the grocery store, leaving Urushihara with you.

Urushihara sighed and nudged you. "Dude, wake up."

You lightly pushed the hand away. "Five more minutes..." You mumbled, letting a piece of your hair fall into your eye. Urushihara pushed the hair away with his hand, noticing how girlish your face looked.

"Why is his face so... pretty?" He mumbled.

You started to stir, mumbling more things under your breath. Probably from a dream. Urushihara blushed as he looked at your long eyelashes and lips. He shook his head away from the thought.

He sighed and decided to give up on waking you... until he heard you mumbled something else.

"Lucifer..."

His face turned beat red. Your voice was higher than normal... and then there was the fact that you said his name.

"H-Hitoshi?" He asked, attempting to shake you awake again. When you didn't, he brought his face closer to yours.

Your eyes fluttered open, immediately seeing Lucifer's face inches away. "DUDE!!" You yelled, jumping away.

Urushihara blushed.

"YOU NEARLY GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK, LIKE GOSH!!" You yelled.

"I was just trying to wake you, jeez!" He said, walking back to his computer, trying to forget the whole incident.

You rubbed your eyes and got up, looking at the time. "It's 12:30. Did Ashiya and Maou leave already?" You asked, looking over at the fallen angel.

"Yeah. And Ashiya left some breakfast for you on the table." He said, eyes still glued to the computer.

You walked over to the table, seeing the waffles placed with syrup and butter on the top. You sat down and started munching on them, amazed by the taste. 'This is so good!'

You then stopped. 'Frick! Those demons could've poisoned me!'

Your eyes widened at the thought. You ran into the restroom, locking the door and throwing up into the toilet.

Urushihara raised an eyebrow. "I didn't think Ashiya's cooking was THAT bad... good thing I skipped breakfast..."

(Le Time Skip)

Your stomach started to growl. 'Stupid weak human body...' You thought as you held your stomach, trying to get it to quiet down.

Soon, the door unlocked with Maou and Ashiya coming through.

"Who's ready for dinner?!" Ashiya smiled.

Your eyes widened. "I-I just remembered! I-I gotta go somewhere... important!"

'I gotta frickin get outta here!' Everyone stared at you as you rushed at the door, quickly making your way down the steps...

Bad idea.

"AHHH!" You screamed, falling down the steps head first. You bumped your head twice and felt pain overcome your body... before you lost consciousness all together.

The three opened the door from the sudden scream, looking out to see you on the floor.

"Wow... It's usually girls who fall down these steps..."

"Indeed Sire..."

To Be Continued...

AN: Oh gosh. Well, you just fainted... sorry 'bout dat. xD These chapters are so friggin fun to write! Anyway, vote, comment, bla bla bla. Bye guys! :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 146 11
˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗ "-𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒃𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅!-" ˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗ 𝑨 𝑻𝒐𝒌𝒚𝒐 𝑹𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒚𝒔 𝒙 𝒇𝒆𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒆!𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏...
2.3K 22 19
One Shot: Reader x anime character Will have: Bleach Blue Exorcist Code Lyoko Dragon Ball Fairy Tail Inuyasha Naruto Soul Eater Vampire Knig...
44K 1K 17
It's in the title: - X Reader one shots of an extremely underrated anime - Learn more inside
427K 21.4K 93
Everything happens for a reason - at least, that's what you'd like to believe. While playing Greed Island with your friends Killua and Gon, a spell c...