Secrets and Lies!

By shies322

Being engaged to a mobster is it all good? No will you turn into a liar too. How will a good girl change and... More

Secrets and Lies: 1 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 2 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 3 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 4 Breakup the beginning
Secrets and Lies: 5 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 6 Breakup the Beginning
Sectets and Lies: 8 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 9 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 10 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 11 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 12 Breakup the Beginning
A/N
A/N
Secrets and Lies: 13 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 14 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 15 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 16 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies part 17
Secrets and Lies: 18
Secrets and Lies: 19
Secret and Lies 20
Secrets and Lies 21
Secrets and Lies 22
Secrets and Lies 23
Secrets and Lies 24
Secrets and Lies 25
Secrets and Lies 26
Secrets and Lies 27
Secrets and Lies 28
Secrets and Lies 29
A/N
Merry Christmas 2015!!
Secrets and Lies 30
Happy New Year!
Secrets and Lies 31
Secrets and Lies 32
Secret and Lies 33
Secrets and Lies Part 34
Secrets and Lies Part 35
Secrets and Lies Part 36:
Secrets and Lies Part 37
Secrets and Lies Part 38
Secrets and Lies Part 39
A/N
Secrets and Lies Part 40
Secrets and Lies Part 41
Secrets and Lies Part 42
Tags
Secrets and Lies 43
Secrets and Lies Part 44
Secrets and Lies Part 45
Secrets and Lies Part 46
Secrets and Lies Part 47
Secrets and Lies Part 48
Secrets and Lies Part 49
Secrets and Lies Part 50
Secrets and Lies Part 51
Secrets and Lies. Part 52
Secrets and Lies Part 53
Secrets and Lies Part 54
Secrets and Lies. Part 55
A/n. Happy Fourth to Everyone!!
Secrets and Lies Part 56
Secrets and Lies Part 57
A/N
Secrets and Lies Part 58
Secrets and Lies. Part 59
A/N

Secrets and Lies: 7 Breakup the Beginning

367 23 0
By shies322

This is my spin on a KBTBB love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. There is some violence in this part. Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

Secrets and Lies

Part 7:

I know this is the best. I have to leave, this is too much for me. Baba's going to to be upset with me, we've gotten really close. But he's Soryu best friend I can't come between them. I here Inui calling out to me bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Princess! Princess! Princess! Are you alright?" Inui asked worriedly.

"Hey Inui! Are you hungry?" I asked.

"Yes Princess!" He answered.

"What do you want to eat?" I inquired.

"Oh they. Opened this new café. I heard they have amazing deserts." He suggested.

"Sounds good! But I need a balance meal too." I stressed.

"The café has main courses as well." He says.

"That sounds good! Let's go on to the café, then it's date....." I says.

"Then let's go!" Inui takes my hand and we go to the car and drives to the café. We arrive at the café. The smells permeate through the air. I like it all ready. One smell triggers me to become nausea I am turn a different shade of green. I tell Inui I have to go to the bath room. And for him to get us a table and order me something. I rush to the powder room. I run to the nearest stall and throw what ever I had in my stomach up. So,,, This is pregnancy? I don't think I like this part, not one bit. I say to my self. I go to the sink and begin to brush my teeth and rinse my mouth put I feel a lot better. I've been in here to long Inui is going to worry about me. I emerge from the ladies room. I look around to see if I see Inui. Oh there he is. I wave at him and he waves back. I begin to walk over to him. When a tall greasy man blocks my way. I try to go a different route, but he stands and blocks me.

"Excuse me!" I say.

"What's you hurry Honey!?" He approaches me aggressively.

"I'm sorry?" I apologized.

"How about some coffee with me?" He asked.

"I'm sorry No. I'm here with some one..." I replied.

"What!? Your lying!" As he grabs my wrist and squeezed it so tightly it hurts.

"Let me go! Now!" I shouted loudly.

"No you coming with me and we are going to have a little fun!" Greasy man suggested.

"I Said! Let.. Me.. Go!!" I shouted at him. He grasped me tighter and growled. "Fiesty. Oh yes, your coming with me!" He pulls me by my wrist and he pulls me hard into him and wraps his other arm tightly around my stomach. He whisper in my ear.

"Your going to be mines and my friends for a night. We're gonna have so much Fun! With You!" Says the Greasy man.

I screamed. "You better let me go!"

I'm fighting against his grip. He's pulling against my abdomen my belly begins to ache. I'm feeling strange the pressure it's really hurting. I have to do something or he's gonna hurt my babies.

I hear a click. And I look to the mans head. I see Inui is pointing his gun to the back of his head.

"How dare you put your hands on my Princess? Let.. Her.. Go!!" He says in a low growling voice.

"I sorry I'm sorry! I didn't know!" Greasy man says in a panic.

"She told you! I heard her. If you hurt her I will kill you!" Inui stated.

The man puts me down and let's my wrist go. I fall to my knees rubbing my unnoticeable baby bump. Inui walks in front of the man and slaps him across the face several times with the but of his pistol, for hurting me. The man falls and Inui hits his friend in the back of his with the butt of his pistol. He falls to his knees holding his head. He regains his balance and he picks up his friend, the Greasy man, and scurries off.

Inui bends down and helps me from the floor. I try to stand up but I'm still a little shaken up. He takes my hand and I flinch. He then looks at my wrist, it red, black and blue.

"Does this hurt?" He asked me.

"Yes......" I trembled in pain.

"He hurt you? I'm going to kill him!" He picks me up Princess style. And carries me to the table. He sits me on the chair gently.

"I'll go get some ice. Stay Here! Princess!" He says sternly.

"Okay!" I say.

I am sitting waiting for Inui to return, when I see that greasy man is glaring at me from across the street. He's back? what do I do I need to protect Inui and my babies. Do I fight? I don't want to I hate violence of any kind, but if I don't we could be in danger? Serious Danger!My babies are in danger. As I look at the greasy man, he licks his lips at me, as if I'm a meal he's about to eat. "Eww! Nasty!" I say out loud. I see he talking to a another guy. No! He has brought three or four people with him. I know Inui can handle three of them but the last one? As I think of these different scenario in my head. Inui returns with the ice and the first aid kit for my arm and knees.

"Princess, I brought the ice, and they had a first aid kit too. I will fix you up, the way you always fix me up in the past." He smiles at me.

"I'm not worried, I trust you Inui!" I patted his head.

"Thank You for your trust!" He says.

"I ordered you something to eat and drink too before." He said.

"Inui, but we have a problem...." I say worriedly.

"What is it Princess?"

"That greasy man is back and he brought four plus extra bodies with him."

"I see....." He looks around.

"Do I need..." Inui cuts my sentance off!

"No Princess I will handle it!" He forcefully says.

"Inui there are too many of them and I see they have weapons! Listen we have to have a plan!" I replied.

"I got it!" He glares at me.

"Inui You Do not hear me? Do you?"i sigh deeply. "I need to go to the ladies room." I muttered.

"Fine! I'll watch you from here!" He sounds annoyed.

"I get up and I to rush to bath room, once I get in to the bath room. I pull out my cell phone from my purse. I dial a ten digit number and phone number I dialed starts to ringing.

"Ring !ring. Ring."

"Sweetness!"

"Yes it's me......" I say weakly.

"What's wrong!?" He says concerningly.

"There is a greasy man here and he assaulted me but Inui took care of him. But he came back here with four guy that I can see, but there might be more. I don't want Inui to get badly hurt..." I say honestly.

"Sweetness are you hurt?" He asked again.

"If I tell you, do you promise me you won't get mad?" I say hesitantly.

"Did He hurt you!?" He anger grows.

"Yes he did! But Inui beat him for Hurting me already." I replied.

"Sweetness what do you want me to do?" He sighs.

"I want you to help Inui! I want you to help! I don't know! I want you to..... There're were bent on taking me. I Don't know Why? I don't know Why I called You!!? Now they want to hurt Inui! Are you going to send Samejima to help me or you going to help me? Or am I going to handle it myself? And die in the Process!?" I say in a fit of anger.

"I will send some men to help, they will be there in ten minutes. Text me where exactly your at?" He reluctantly agree to help.

"Okay, Thank you.. Soryu!" I sigh in relief.

"You listen to my men when they get there you promise?" He says sternly.

"Yes I promise!" I replied.

"Good Girl!" He smiles.

"Goodbye Soryu!" I feel relief.

"Goodbye Sweetness!" The call ends.

I hung up my cell phone call. I feel a lot better, that we will have some help. I text the name and the address of the café to Soryu. I finish in the bath room I step out and I see Inui is watching me closely making sure I was safe. I rush back over to him and sit across from him. He had ordered me some desert and tea. I begin to eat it, while He put the bag of ice on my other wrist and he disefects my knees and a long scrape on my thigh. I wince at the pain. He put a band aid on the cuts. He take the kit back and comes and eats his order too.

"See Princess, I told you the food was good!"

"Your right Inui it is delicious! But I should eat a balanced meal. To Much sugar!" I chuckle not stopping eating the dersert and sipping the tea.

Inui chuckles but he is keeping a eye on the greasy man and his friends.

If Soryu knew, that this man hurt me this badly, there will be a huge problem. I have never seen Inui so mad. It was like I never seen that person before. I think I need to tell him that I called Soryu.

"Ryosuke!"

"Yes Princess..." He says calmly.

"Ummm.... I called Soryu!" I looked down.

"I know you did...."

"You did?"

"Yes I wanted you too!" He looks in my eyes.

"Why!?"

"The boss is so sad now! He's not the same. He needs you, and you need him. Because I wanted you and him backed to gather. Now you and him will talk to each other." He says triumphantly.

"Your very smart Ryosuke! Your also very sweet Inui!" I smile at him.

"And Ryosuke!" I say.

"Yes Princess!" He answers me.

"If we have to fight? Hold nothing back! And I will do the same!" I tell him.

He was in shocked that I said that but he nods with the conviction that I was right.

"I won't hold any thing back, Princess. I will protect you I promise!" He declares.

To be continue

___________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

349K 8K 28
"Why do you care if I kiss other girls? We're not together, we're friends" he stated swallowing his emotions. "You're right, why should I care? Like...
1.6K 27 39
When their secret romances comes to light will they be able to hold on to everything they work so hard to achieve or will it all fall apart ...
3M 95.1K 43
He never wanted to be good, until he met her. He liked the feeling of fighting, until he met her. He liked being feared by everyo...
2.7K 296 63
Can love really win against vengeance? Sometimes our past gets to us. No matter how much we try to hide the truth , it all comes out one way or anoth...