Don't run away from me: Mated...

By crisseon

Ashton Craig Evans, known as the MVP and a school campus crush is a big homophobe, every time he sees a gay o... More

DRAFM I: chapter 1
DRAFM I: Chapter 2
DRAMF I: chapter 3
DRAFM I: chapter 4
DRAFM I: chapter 5
DRAFM I: chapter 6
DRAFM I: chapter 7
DRAFM I: chapter 8
DRAFM I: chapter 9
DRAFM I: chapter 10
DRAFM I: chapter 11
DRAFM I: chapter 12
DRAFM I: chapter 13
DRAFM I: chapter 14
DRAFM I: chapter 15
DRAFM I: Chapter 16
DRAFM I: chapter 17
DRAFM I :chapter 18
DRAFM I: chapter 19
DRAFM I: chapter 20
DRAFM I: chapter 21
DRAFM I: chapter 22
DRAFM I: chapter 23
DRAFM I: chapter 24
Don't run away from me chapter 25
Don't run away from me chapter 26
Don't run away from me chapter 27
Don't run away from me chapter 28
Don't run away from me chapter 29
Don't run away from me chapter 30
Don't run away from me chapter 32
Don't run away from me chapter 33
Don't run away from me chapter 34
Don't run away from me chapter 35
Don't run away from me chapter 36
Don't run away from me chapter 37
Don't run away from me chapter 38
Don't run away from me chapter 39
Don't run away from me chapter 40
Don't run away from me chapter 41
Don't run away from me chapter 42
Don't ran away from me Finale part one ~chapter 43~
Don't Run Away From Me ~final chapter~
DRAFM II: Fight For YOu
book two notice
Pariah: when demons meets us notice (final)

Don't run away from me chapter 31

1.9K 50 4
By crisseon

Oh~ sweet heavens after how many years finally I am back! Yaay…..

Sorry for the late update guys! I was gone for just few days thought, but it felt like a month already! Blame the slow enrollment process of my school haha yaay I am going to study again anyway here’s chapter 31 just for you guys!

And yeah Ashton P.O.V. yikes! And yaay for our #TeamAsh!...and yeah vote this chapter of you are one of them XDXD

~(recap)~

Nyko was abducted by a witch named Calypso Ull which also Ulrich Ull’s sister; the first witch that was mated to a lycanthropes or so we call werewolf, she’s asking Nyko’s help to save Eve from the true nature of Ash as a  lycanthrope, and now Nyko is back to do his part to save his love, Eve, from the hands of his formidable foe, Ash.

          Meanwhile, Ash just found out that those murderers already know where Eve lives, and he’s prepared to protect Eve even if it cost his own demise, now he’s with Eve all the time with the help of some war wolves that are working to Jean, his future beta.

.(*~*)

../)--)\

.…/…\....~>now

Snorting, I never thought school would be this sucks, well yeah school sucks! Especially when he’s here, good thing I was able to sat right next to Eve because if I don’t then I don’t know what’s gonna happen, you think of the worst scenario ever inside of a classroom and that’s what I am going to do.

Nyko keeps pocking Eve that just made my blood boils, the curse of the blue moon was already lifted but can you blame me? He’s my mate, well actually to be more precise Eve will be my beloved mate, sue me for loving him so unconditionally but what Nyko’s doing right now really gets into my nerves. And you don’t want to get into my nerves.

It makes me want to strangle him, I thought with a menacing glare at the blackboard, scowling in the process which made our teacher quite flinched every time he sees my glares, he’s nervous I guess, he’s actually sweating as he lectured us, not to mention the two war wolf here with their stoic features as they anticipated their current daily life, but thanks to Eve though with his magical hands holding and warming my cold free hand, it soothes my anger towards Nyko…

For now…

Sighing, I turned toward him with an ecstatic glint to his solemn grandeur features as he tried to listen to the teacher, his giggles echoed in my head as my free hand found his small curls on his head as I played with it, leaning closer to him in the process which made people stare at us, I don’t give a fuck if they do, unless they’ll gonna hurt Eve then they have to kiss goodbye to their old dear precious life.

But as always I can feel Nyko was glowering at me, I can feel his daggering eyes mentally stabbing me to death, let alone his groaning just made show my smug smirk as he watched me in jealousy.

Narrowing his eyes with his green ominous orbs, “Would you like to stop that? Eve’s trying to listen to the teacher!” Nyko grumbled as he kept kicking the left toe of my chair,

“Why? are you even listening to the teacher?” I retorted back mimicking his grumble earlier which made Eve and Ciel stared at us in awe.

“ooh~ boys these days…Eve?” Ceil chortled to Eve as her eyes scanned our faces.

Eve shrugged as he stared at us, “Guys behave yourselves okay?” Eve said as he gave us some reassuring smile, “And I don’t want to stay in detention or else mom would kill me” he continued before pouting his lips.

And I was satisfied with that, him caressing my hand while Nyko was so slowly dying of frustration, things get better and better don’t you think?

Well…Sue me for hating Nyko!

I was so preoccupied of making Nyko jealous, and I almost forgotten about me talking to the principal, which reminds me we only have one subjects left, wow I didn’t realized time passed by so quickly when I am with Eve, and I can totally ditch this subject to have some lone time with Eve, unfortunately Eve is one of those nerdy, geek type, which also makes him adorably adorable, something like perfectly perfect *Smirk*, Don’t need to judge me, well just saying though.

Right after our last subject, Jean came barging in our class as he looked for me to talk to his uncle Lance, our principal.

Still cold as ever he just stayed there right before us, “Principal’s looking for you.” He said sternly never leaving my eyes until it landed on those green orbs that were possessed by who else? Nyko.

I reluctantly slid out to my feet from my chair, “Well, can’t Eve come along with us?” I asked as I cocked my head at Eve who’s sitting right beside me.

Sighing Jean ruffled his hair, which caused some girls on our classroom giggled suggestively, “Well, no, you know how confidential it is.” He continued.

Grunting, I turned towards Eve, “Well gotta go now, but I’ll be back, for the meantime hang out with these two,” I said as I tug Luis and Shane closer to Eve, the war wolves, “Don’t go anywhere without these two or else they are going to pay for it.” I continued and right after they heard my statement Luis and Shane Flinched, awkwardly staring at each other knowing I am not bluffing.

And before leaving completely I glowered at Nyko, giving him the message he already knew.

“Faster, I don’t trust that Nyko”, I was so caught in the moment when Jean said he don’t trust Nyko, neither do I but this is strange, he never sternly say to me the people he trust or doesn’t but this just made me worry more  so I unknowingly fastened my pace as we rushed to the principal office only be greeted by her, my sister.

“Sup lil’bro!” Kelsey greeted me as she launched herself to me.

“What are you doing here?” I asked.

“Saving your phony ass dumbass”

“What?” I asked quite graving at her.

“That’s true” Principal Lance chimed in, “I already know why you want to transfer to that classroom, although I obviously don’t remembered approving it though but still I will as long as you have to grant me one wish” he crowed.

Raising both of my brows, I stared at him, “And that is?” I continued.

“Right after you became the alpha of this pack, never, I must say, never commits the same mistake of your father, killing your pack member just because they have a mate that can’t produce a blessing such a shame” he said as he shook his head in dismay.

“Yeah, if you are aware that my mate is a man then you already know that, but why by the way?” I asked, quite curious of his behavior.

“Well let’s just say that my little girl is quite sexually confused, and I am scared that she’s going to meet the same fate of whoever that man died in our pack.”

I never thought our principal have a soft heart to his children, I just wish I’ll be able to do that do, I can’t possibly say yes because who knows I might not be able to became the alpha because of my mate, but I have no choice but to take it, after all this is Eve’s safety.

Nodding my head I straightened myself, “Sure but another condition please, let Eve have at least a couple of war wolves with him, I already got Luis and Shane thanks to Jean but that is not enough to ensure his safety.” I said as sternly as I could.

He nodded his head, sighing but he did approved my proposal as he sat there in his chair,

Right after when we are about to go back to our class, Shane, just barged in, panting as his chest were raising vigorously from running, heart beating fast not because of his recent action but because of something he didn’t expected to happen.

, “L-Luis…h-he’s unconscious…” he said and his sorry eyes landed on me, and he flinched in fear as I walked towards him, tugging his shirt up lifting him in the process as I suppressed my anger,

“And Eve?” I asked, quite narrowing my eyes as it slowly turning into daggers,

“H-He’s not around either” he said,

          My wild eyes grew wider as it slowly shown a deep blue light at his statement, slamming him on the wall in the process as I hissed at him, “You better get some new neck if I won’t be able to find Eve in one piece!” I exclaimed and I almost choked Shane to death as I thrown him away, running vigorously as I ran around the hall, which made the others moved, while my sister just stared at me, frightened of my actions.

          “Shit he’s scent, I can’t smell his Scent!” I exclaimed as I ran like a crazy mad man, bumping to other student in the process,

          Eve, Eve…EVE! Where are you!!” I exclaimed mentally as I felt Jean and the others following me,

          “Go there! Spread you morons!” I boomed at them as I gritted my teeth, I just felt so lost right now, how can he be lost? And his scent, I can’t find his scent, there’s no words that can define what I am feeling right now, I just left him like five minutes and he’s already gone! What the fuck’s happening here!

~~~~~~~~~~~~> starving, Imma out guys! XDXD love to write but It’s already 4 AM here so morning and I need to sleep aye

Here’s part of the next episode..

Are you ready? Here it is now!

Ash: what are you doing to him?! Eve!!, Eve can you hear me? Eve listen to me! (_____)  you’re gonna pay for this you worthless JERK!

Nighty! And XDXD oh my God! What’s gonna happen?! And yeah I think I’ll be editing this chapter later, can’t do it now because it’s already passed bedtime so ja-ne!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

His Omega By Jonesy

Teen Fiction

296K 10.8K 17
Book 1 in the Alpha Omega and Beta Chronicles Falling In Love too Fast but how can I stop when he is my Alpha. ** Disclaimer: I've stopped reading co...
219K 6K 24
UNDER MAJOR EDITING AFTER 2-3 YEARS HOPE YOU GUYS WILL ENJOY In a terrible accident, Zane lost his parents. Percy came back for him after he repeated...
382K 8.2K 42
Sheltered shifter Celeste runs away after disappointing her parents with another failure to secure a worthy mate bond, but she accidentally stumbles...
141K 7.1K 62
Connor came out to his best friend, well ex best friend Luke. He was alone for two months when school started back up. Everyone was teasing him about...