Cake Recipe! ( Cara and Kenda...

By livingwithfun

This is for the cake and Kaylor shippers :-) Kendall Jenner is on top of the world. She is a member of the K... More

1 - The Lunch Reunion
2 - Ready to Go
3 - Loo Loo Lond--delevingne
5 - Cara Style Adventures
6 - LFW (London Fashion Week)
7 - Desires
8 - Feelings Overload
9 - Busted
10 - How to Get A.way with Kendall!
11 - Reunion-ish
12 - Koko
13 - First Date
14 - Confessions
15 - Love Is... ?
16 - Surprise Visit
17 - The Mystery Rat
18 - KUWTK
19 - KUWTK II
20 - KUW.. CaKe
21 - Jealous
22 - Jealous II
23 - Guests
24 - Miley...
25 - Untitled
26 - CITND
27 - Out or Not?
28 - Halloweeeeeeen
29 -2
30 - Shit Just Got Real
31 - L-O-V-E
32 - Oh My...!
33 - CaraxKendall
34 - Delevingnes
35 - Awkward
36 - This Is How It Ends
NEW FIC
NEW FIC UPLOADED

4 - Squad Series

10.3K 232 6
By livingwithfun

Malibu. Kylie's house

"Kylie, relax she's probably out partying right now." Gigi suggested her best friend.

"Gigi she literally said she would be free at eleven! It IS eleven in their time zone!" Kylie exclaimed in frustration as she dialed Kendall's number once more.

"It doesn't mean she couldn't have changed her mind!" Gigi tried to reason.

"She isn't at a party for sure! We both know Kendall isn't a fan of them." Kylie groaned and threw her phone on her bed. "It keeps going to voicemail." She whined and jumped on the bed beside her bff.

Gigi laughed and gave her gal pal a hug. "She will call you back. You know it." She smiled.

"She's just simply forgotten about me." Kylie felt a sadness wash over her whole being. "Again."

*******

London. The Concert Hall

"WE... ARE NEVER EVEE EVER EVER... GETTING BACK TOGETHER!" Kendall sang along with the rest of the stadium from her VIP stand. She had been having the time of her life at this concert.

"Kendall, smile for the camera." She barely heard Cara say as she took a selfie. Kendall immediately pointed her finger at Cara's forhead as if it was a gun. Cara made a disturbed face the best she could. Then she snapped a picture.

"This selfie is the killeh!" Cara laughed. Taylor sang the verses again. All the squad sang extra loud this time.

"Yooooooo.." Doutzen had too much to drink earlier that evening. Joan and Jourdan were making sure she didn't puke on random strangers all the while and Karlie was backstage. "Poooooww kewr fa-a-a-ace.." Doutzen sang.

"This song isn't even Taylor's." Kendall pointed out through the loud music. Joan looked at her in pure shock.

"Have you not ever been drunk before?" She asked bewildered.

"Well. Somehow." Kendall trailed off and before anyone had a chance to tease her she focused her attention back on the stage. "WEEEE... ARE NEVER EVER EVER EVER... GETTING BACK TOGETHER!"

Kendall noticed Cara filming her. "What the hell!" She put her hand against her phone's camera.

"Kendall Jenner was singing that's right everybody!" She changed it to her front camera and spoke to her phone. "We are at Taylor swift's concert," Kendall didnt understand even why she tried speaking as it was too loud.

Cara put her left arm around Kendall's shoulders to get her in the frame as well. Kendall felt a warm feeling in her gut. Cara's hand was burning her skin.

"How do you evaluate this concert?" Carw asked as if she was a late night show host.

"I would say..." Kendall tried being serious among all the music and screams. "It was AMAZING!" She laughed.

Cara changed camera again and filmed Doutzen.

"No that's NOT the runway Doutz!" She commented. "That's Doutz but in her drunk version which we all adore."

"Cara! stop doing this shit have you ever even watched one of these videos?" Jourdan exclaimed as she tried to catch Doutzen.

"This is not funny." Joan added. Though she was laughing.

"I'll upload this to YouTube if you keep talking ma'am!" Cara warned.

"No!!!! Definitely not! I was singing like a scarecrow." Kendall screamed.

"Seems like someone's scared!" Cara laughed. "It'll be worth the fun people would have now, don't you think?"

"Kendall don't worry she's all talk nothing more!" Joan walked over to them.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TONIGHT!" Taylor bowed with her musicians on the stage and everyone cheered. They all had an amazing time. Well all except Doutzen. She wouldn't remember much of this night.

Cara didn't stop filming her famous documentary. Joan let Kendall know that Cara always filmed their nights as a squad to have an eternal memory of it. Though no one ever watched the squad series, filming still continued nonetheless.

Five friends walked through the VIP exit. "Hamaaaaa.... "Doutzen sang manking Cara chuckle into her camera.

"She's literally wasted. "Kendall talked into the video. Cara shifted camera to Kendall.

"Welcome to the squad miss Jenner!" She smiled behind the camera.

"Thank you." Kendall returned the smile.

"How was your first time hanging out with us? Did you find our efforts of entertaining you worthwhile?" Cara asked with a smirk.

"I did." Kendall replied. "But if you keep talking like that, I'll change my answer." They both chuckled.

At the end of the night, Kendall got into Cara's car while Jordan took her own with Joan and Doutzen. They bid their goodbyes.

Cara started the car. "What about Karlie?" Kendall asked while Cara drove off. "She'll be with Taylor."

"Uhm. Do you mind if I turn off the radio?" Cara asked her guest.

"No. Not at all." She laughed before going on. "I was going to ask the same thing! I think we had enough music for one night." Cara turned it off and drove in silence.

"Ugh.. My head feels so relaxed right now!" Cara stated with a sigh.

Kendall nodded in agreement. "Mine as well." She sighed. "By the way the whole group is so much fun!" She commented truthfully.

"I know, right?" Cara glanced at kendall's brown eyes. She felt strangely at ease.

"Doutz will have a hell of a hangover tomorrow." They both laughed. Cara thought she would have other types of fun that night but somehow she preferred to hang with the girls. It was so much fun for her. Maybe because of Kendall. She immediately pushed the thought out of her mind.

Kendall's phone started ringing. She had forgotten to put it on vibrate all day, she just noticed.

"Oh I'm so screwed!" She whined. It was Kylie and she had forgotten about their calling time appointment.

"Who is it?" Cara asked with an amused smile. "Someone special?"

"Its Kylie. I was supposed to talk to her at about eleven." Cara nodded with the smile plastered on her face.

"Why don't you pick it up?" She looked at Kendall for a second before focusing back on the road.

Kendall sighed answered the call.

*******

Malibu. Kylie's place

"I am so fucking mad at her." Kylie groaned as she took a bite from her sushi.

"Come ON! She probably was busy Ky!" Gigi reasoned.

"Why don't you call her and let her know that you're mad?" Hailey suggested.

"The problem is, she won't pick up!" Kylie glared angrily.

"You last called her an hour ago. Try again." Hailey reasoned. Kyle just took out her phone and called Kendall, putting it on speaker. It rang two times... Predictably Kendall didn't get the call.

"SEE? SHE DOESN'T FUCKING ANSWER!" She tried to prove her point to her best friend.

-Hey Kyles!

Kendall's voice came through the speaker. Kylie was confused and shocked. She surely didn't expect an answer.

- Where the hell were you? You told me you would call me around eleven! Why do you FUCKING tell me that if you won't call me?

Kylie was shocked at her own outburst

- I'm sorry Kylie. My whole day was a little unexpected.

Kylie heard loud laughter on the other side of the phone after Kendall uttered the last word. And the person uttered something to Kendall.

- Whose there with you?

- Uhmm. No one. Just.. No-one.

There were sounds of talking on Kendall's side. Kylie looked at her two friends. They were just as confused as she was. Why was Kendall behaving so strangely?

-Kylie I'm really sorry. Today was anything but what I had planned for it to be!

Voices could be heard again.

-Kendall who the hell is there with you?

She heard sounds of phone being given to someone.
They were vaguely like "Oh God don't do it"
Hailey looked like she had seen a ghost.

- Hello?

An unfamiliar voice called. It was clearly NOT Kendall's voice.

-Who is this? What have you done to my sister? I swear..

-This is Cara. Sorry! your sister was ambushed by our squad today. We take all the blame.

The three girls gasped. Gigi burst out laughing out loud. Kylie was strangely amused by this phone call. She desperately put her phone as far away from Gigi as she could. Surely trying to hide the fact that Cara was on speaker.

- Its okay. Can I ask why you are in a car with my sister now?

-Maybe because we just got out of Taylor's concert and your sister needs a ride back to her hotel?

Kylie smiled. Concert? That's probably what Kendall meant by unexpected.

-Oh God. What the fuck!!

Cara sounded frustrated as she handed the phone back to Kendall.

-Kylie I'll call you later. Cops just pulled us over.

And she hung up. Kylie laughed along with the three girls. Gigi could hardly breathe at this point. Kendall in Cara's car? That was worth teasing for later when she got back!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62K 1.1K 16
Cara Delevingne: She's the badass popular chic who doesn't give a fuck what people say about her. She's a womanizer. One look and you'll fall for her...
137K 3.2K 23
A very new story about Cara and Kendall. Give it a try. Trust me you won't regret it. Cara Delevingne, the model we know, bi and proud. Tomboyish, pe...
72.1K 2K 38
My third fanfiction. About Kendall and Cara. That's enough spoilers, so just read it :D Note: I don't hate Harry Styles. ~~~~~~ "Cara, stop talking...
398K 10.8K 50
Cara Delevingne, one of the famous and in demand actress in the world, also known as Queen D, the life of a party, best friends with almost everyone...