Heart To Hearts (Boyxboyxboy)

By fabulouskisses

Matthew Jennings had his life together; a beautiful apartment that he shared with his gorgeous boyfriend Liam... More

Firework
Aftermath
A Strange Morning
Blindspots
Who Are You?
Madison

That's What Girls Do

638 18 5
By fabulouskisses

Stefan^^
******************************
Amanda's POV

This new Owen guy seems pretty chill, he's challenging. I haven't had a good challenge in a while.

This should be fun.

I hum to myself as I finish putting my outfit together and look at my amazing work. When I'm done primping I walk down the hall into the bedroom to see Matt is just about done.

He may feel like shit, but he's well put together. That's what worries me most.

Throughout high school, Matt was never one to show pain or sadness. Don't get me wrong, he is an open book and very outspoken about what he thinks and feels. For some reason whenever he felt sad or upset, he always kept that hidden. And when he got angry...

~Flashback~

"You know, you'd think they'd make cheerleading uniforms more comfortable." I said, turning to Matthew

He looked straight ahead at the empty hall, "My uniform feels fine."

"What's up with you?" I ask confused

"I just have something on my mind." he said coldly

His eyes lit up and he smiled evily like a predator that just spotted its prey. I followed his gaze to a small petite girl trying to open her locker. Looking back at Matt I see he's smiling at me.

He clears his throat, "Let's have some fun shall we?" He then started towards the girl that had finally seemed to get the locker she was at open.

I followed behind and watched as Matt stepped up behind her and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Well well well, look who it is. Little Erica." He stated in a deathly low voice.

The girl jumped in fear and spun around with a terrified look plastered on her face.

"H-hi Ma-Matthew." She said in a shaky voice

He chuckled darkly, "What's wrong? You look like you've seen a ghost."

"I-I'm l-l-late for cl-class." She quickly shut her locky door and grabbed her books in hand.

She made a move to go around Matt but he slammed his hand on the locker, blocking her with his arm.

"Aww, but you just got here?" In one move, he slapped all the girls books out of her hand and they scattered across the floor.

I finally spoke up, "Matt what are you doing?"

He looked at me with such hate in his eyes, pure evil. Literally.

"Would you believe? I'm having a bad day." Matt turned to the girl and grabbed her shoulders before throwing her on the floor.

"Matt stop! It's not funny anymore okay! What the hell is the matter with you?!?" I yelled

I bent down to the poor girl, "Are you okay?"

She pleaded with her eyes, "I'm sorry."

I felt Matthew kneel next to me, "And what are you sorry for?"he asked as if disciplining a toddler

"I'm sorry for taking it. I-I was gonna' give it back I swear!" She replied

"Rule number one Erica, I don't like being made to look like a fool. Rule number two, I hate when people take my things. Now hand it over before I break your hands." Matt said

The girl quickly dug her hand in her pocket and pulled out a necklace, a locket to be exact. I recognized it, Matt never EVER took it off.

Matt snatched it from her hand and held it up for us all to see before speaking in a thoughtful tone, "My parents gave me this necklace for my sixteenth birthday, it was my grandmother's. She wore it everyday, it has a picture of her and I on one side and both my parents on the other. When she died, she wrote in her will that it was to be given to me when I turned sixteen. It's engraved on the back,  'Remember Me Always.Love, Gramms' This means more to me than your poor pathetic thieving life! Let this be a lesson to you bitch, do not take things that don't belong to you, and definetly do NOT lie about it. Especially to someone of my status, you think you're a loser now? I can make it three times worse. I can make it so nobody will even spit in your direction."

He carefully put the necklace around his neck and centered it before speaking again, "And here I thought we were becoming friends. I saw potential in you, but you surprised me."  With a bright smile he stood up, "C'mon Mandy, the pep rally is about to start."

Speechless I got up and  started following behind  when he stopped abrumbtly and turned, "Erica, I underestimated you,and believe me when I say that I won't make that mistake again. Congradulations, you've made an enemy of me." he said in the nicest voice ever

The girl, now crying, started to get up. Matt turned around and kept walking, appearing to be back to his normal self.

I walked next to him, "Matt what the hell?!? I have never seen you like that! And I'm your best friend!"

He simply giggled and kept walking, his eyes straight ahead, "Don't worry Mandy. I just took care of a problem is all."

I shook my head in disbelief, "Matt what if that girl tells?!? You could lose your position in the squad, and me too! I'm a witness, our cheerleading days would be over!"

He stopped and turned to me, grabbing ahold of my shoulders he spoke calmly while looking into my eyes.

"Amanda, calm down. If anyone should be afraid right now it's that wench Erica. We are the co-captains of  the McArthur High Cheer Squad, and two of the most popular people in school. I can assure you that she won't tell. Now, who are the two most popular people?"

"We are."

"And who has the say in who's something and who is nothing in this school?"

"We do."

"Who rules with kindness?"

"We do."

"Exactly, we are some of the kindest people, but sometimes being nice doesn't cut it. If she ever told, no one would believe her."

"So our reputations and popularity status will stay in tact."

"Very good Amanda."

~End Of Flashback~

"Hello? Mandy, are you okay?" Matt asked

Shaking out of my haze I gringed at the memory. To this day I can't get over how real the situation had gotten. I had never seen him act like that before. That poor girl Erica requested to transfer to another school. She never told though, Matt made sure of that.

That was one of many times he has ever acted that way, no one really gave us problems in highschool. Freshman year we didn't talk to each other much, we were well known and got invited to a few parties. We were already on the squad so that gave us some popularity, but sophomore year when we were both voted co-captains we just became best friends.

Everybody knew the cheerleaders, so being the captains made us instantly the most popular. We were automatically invited to every party, got the best lunch tables and everyone knew us. We weren't those cliche cheerleaders on tv. Matt and I were actually in a few honors classes and we were nice to everyone, we didn't see the reason to be mean unless provoked. The jocks however were just bullies to everyone except the cheerleaders and other populars.

Everyone treated us like royalty because they actually liked us, not scared by us.

That poor girl Erica was the first to ever experience a TRUE ELITE and their wrath.

I came out of my thoughts to reply, "Yeah, I'm fine. Ready to hit the mall?"

He looked at me strangely before saying, "As ready as I'll ever be."

When we walked out his room we saw that the boys were getting ready to leave as well.

Stefan spoke first, "Hey we were just heading out."

Matt cleared his throat, "Us too, thank you guys so much for last night. It meant so much."

Stefan smiled before replying, "Anytime, umm... Owen and I were going to go check out the new movie theatre on friday. Would you guys like to join us?"

"We'll be there." I said with a smile

"Okay but leave your hat and broomstick at home." Owen joked

I marched over to him and flicked his nose, "I will have you know the broom is just for show. And I can work a hat."

We all laughed and headed down to the lobby together.

"So where are you guys headed?" Owen asked

"The mall!" Matt and I said in unison

"Really? The mall? Why?" Owen asked again

"Cause that's what girls do." We said at the same time again.

"Matt, you're a guy" Owen stated

"I may be a boy but I still like to shop it out! I am a feminine mind and I-" I put my hand over his mouth, "It's easier to say than having him drag out his boring ass LONG explaination. Matt has always been one of the girls. Not anatomically but generally, we love the same girly things."

The elevator dings before we step out, from there we go on our seperate ways.

******************************

Let me know what yall think, if its boring let me know so i can spice it up a bit. Any questions just ask. Until next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 43.7K 20
[BoyxBoy - Completed] Jake and Lee are two very close best friends who spend most of their time around each other. Sometimes they like to mess around...
17.2K 491 19
Noen is going through his tik tok. He see's Rocky's post on the for you page. He decides to make a duet as a joke. Little did he know it would become...
1M 34.7K 29
Travis Ortega finally asked the boy he's been crushing on for a year on a date. On that date, they shared tales about each other. Their likes, dislik...
534K 17.5K 20
Sequel To 'Me, My Step Brother & My Best Friend' The year when Seth and Aaron were graduating, Sebastian summoned his courage and told Dominique abou...