Cake Recipe! ( Cara and Kenda...

By livingwithfun

This is for the cake and Kaylor shippers :-) Kendall Jenner is on top of the world. She is a member of the K... More

1 - The Lunch Reunion
2 - Ready to Go
4 - Squad Series
5 - Cara Style Adventures
6 - LFW (London Fashion Week)
7 - Desires
8 - Feelings Overload
9 - Busted
10 - How to Get A.way with Kendall!
11 - Reunion-ish
12 - Koko
13 - First Date
14 - Confessions
15 - Love Is... ?
16 - Surprise Visit
17 - The Mystery Rat
18 - KUWTK
19 - KUWTK II
20 - KUW.. CaKe
21 - Jealous
22 - Jealous II
23 - Guests
24 - Miley...
25 - Untitled
26 - CITND
27 - Out or Not?
28 - Halloweeeeeeen
29 -2
30 - Shit Just Got Real
31 - L-O-V-E
32 - Oh My...!
33 - CaraxKendall
34 - Delevingnes
35 - Awkward
36 - This Is How It Ends
NEW FIC
NEW FIC UPLOADED

3 - Loo Loo Lond--delevingne

11.6K 235 38
By livingwithfun

Kendall looked at the marvelous city of London through her window. The limo had taken her from the airport where her private plane had landed a while ago. She was absolutely anxious, though the view of London seemed to ease her tension a bit.

She took out her phone and decided to finally turn it on. She had been too busy running from the paparazzi since she landed that she had forgotten about her phone. As soon as her phone was back on, she noticed she had two messages.

One was from Gigi saying : Say hello to Cara.

This girl never got tired of teasing Kendall. Maybe it was because Kendall had never been interested in a particular person. She had never been in love nor in a serious relationship. Therefore joking about these matters with Kendall seemed just fun and appropriate.

She read the other message. It had been sent by her mom. And manager. Better quote Kim "momager"

Note:

Remember to attend Elite's party tomorrow night. It is an annually organized party which takes place four days before the beginning of LFW. I'm absolutely sure you will make great contacts there. Good luck.

Kris Jenner.

Kris Jenner? Not even your mom? This was getting more and more annoying for Kendall. She didn't want to be controlled by her mother. She didn't have her basic freedom. Yet she was Kris Jenner. Not her mom!

Kendall sighed and put her phone back in her purse. She wasn't a big party person. She didn't enjoy alcohol infected people grinding on one another. And she disliked being hit on by drunk guys. Maybe it was because she hadnt met the right guy.

*******

"Welcome Miss Jenner." The doorman politely greeted Kendall. She replied with a smile. "Hello."

Kendall enjoyed being recognized at hotels. All staff would know where she would be staying and she wouldn't bother with the reception at all. This was one of the few situations that Kendall adored being famous.

"Fred shall lead you too your suit." The doorman pointed at the neatly dressed blonde guy who was getting Kendall's belongings out of the limo.

"If you could please follow me." Fred muttered. Kendall nodded her head and let the guy lead her to her VIP room. They got in the elevator. Going to the 17th floor. Only guests with special cards were allowed in this section. Which could mean more privacy.

The guy lead them through a corridor and put his card in the door number 1746. He opened the door and let Kendall in first. She absorbed the view. It was breathtaking. As if she was stepping on the beautiful city of London with each step.

The hotel had a British look in it despite being very modern. Kendall adored this about London. Everything was modern yet traditionally rich.

"Do you need a tour of the suite?" Fred asked politely. "No thank you." Kendall handed him his tip, to which he smiled gratefully before wishing her a good stay there. He then, left ,giving Kendall the privacy she was after.

*******

Kendall walked downstairs into the restaurant to grab lunch. Like everything in that hotel and in London, the restaurant looked extremely British with royal paintings decorating the walls.

Kendall sat down at an empty table and read the menu carefully. She was a bit hungry. The fact that she had time for herself then pleased her. She almost never had privacy.

"Hello?" A female voice asked her. She turned around to be greeted by a very tall blonde supermodel. No one other than Karlie Kloss.

"Hey!" She stood up politely. She hesitated for a moment before Karlie pulled her in for a hug.

Karlie smiled after she pulled back. "As we both know each other's names there's no need for the cliche introduction routine." She stated. Making Kendall giggle.

"Right Karlie." Kendall replied with ease, glad that Karlie was as cool as she expected her to be.

"You're here for the fashion week, right?" Karlie dragged Kendall along with her as they talked.

"Yeah. It's my first one." Kendall smiled weakly. Feeling her nervousness awaken.

"First one's always the best." Karlie looked down at the brunette smiling. "You should savour the feeling because it'll never be that thrilling ever again, really."

"Oh come on!" Karlie walked faster. "After the news spread that you'd be here, girls were all looking forward to meeting you finally!" Kendall chuckled a bit.

"I was really excited about that too." Kendall replied.

"Trust me, so was I." Karlie confessed kindly and they approached the table. "Thanks." Kendall simply stated.

"Girls! Look whose here!" Karlie grabbed their attention.

"Oh.My.God! Jenner girl!" Doutzen happily exclaimed getting up from her chair to give her a friendly hug.

"Where did you find her Karls?" Joan asked as she too, hugged Kendall.

"World is too small for supermodels." Karlie winked making everyone giggle.

Jourdan hugged Kendall too. "Welcome to London Kendall! So nice to finally meet you! We all are kind of a fan of yours!"Joan exclaimed excitedly.

"Likewise! I'm very flattered." Kendall replied with a blush coming up in her cheek.

"Let's sit down!" Karlie suggested, getting approval from the whole gang.

"Yeah I gotta save my legs for the runway! Better rest them now!" Joan joked.
"Whatever." Jourdan sighed at the immature girl. She and Joan always had the exact opposite opinion of all matters but surprisingly, they were extremely close friends.

"Where's Cara by the way?" Karlie asked. Kendall felt an excitement rush through her body. Cara? Cara Delevingne? After all the teasing Kylie and Gigi had done, it felt like a joke to her.

"She had businesses to deal with." Doutzen winked. Getting a dramatic sigh from Jourdan. Kendall seemed a bit confused about the girls' conversation.

Joan seemed to notice that. "Let me explain." She started. "That 'business'," she made a quotation mark with fingers. "Includes a new model, Cara and a bathroom." She laughed playfully. Jourdan seemed uneasy but she laughed along.

"Oh speak of the devil! Here she comes!" Joan faked a frustrated  face looking behind Kendall.

"What? You already missed me?" A British voice called over Kendall's shoulder.

Kendall turned around and glanced behind her to see Cara. She had just washed her face and her hair was messy. The buttons on her shirt half open. Kendall completely understood what the 'business' was.

"Not in a million years." Karlie joked. "Get over yourself."

Cara chuckled at the response and turned back to look at her ither friends who were all very amused by this exchange.

"Yeah we already replaced you Cara. I'm sorry I'm not sorry!" Doutzen winked and pointed at Kendall.

"I'm irreplaceable and irresistible. You guys can't do that." Cara stated as she took a seat beside Kendall.

She glanced at Kendall from head to toe, running her eyes through every detail. Kendall blushed under the attention Cara was giving her but kwpt her composure. "But it was a nice try, for sure." Cara commented with a nod at the way Kendall looked.

"By the way I'm Cara." She shook Kendall's hand. She didn't let her speak. "I know you Kendall. The second youngest sister of the kardashian/Jenner clan. In other words it's #missreality" They all laughed along.

Kendall felt warm on her cheeks. She knew she had been blushing. Cara's hand felt incredibly warm in her own. She enjoyed it dearly. That's when the realization hit her that she had been letting Cara's hand linger in hers for too long. She pulled her hand away smiling shyly. She looked in Cara's eyes and got lost in them. No wonder she took this many people to bed. She had the looks.

"Karls you excited for tonight?" Cara teased.

"You should ask Taylor. I'm not the one performing you know?" She teased back.

"You're going to Taylor's concert tonight, right?" Doutz asked when she noticed Kendall's confusion.

"No. I just got here. I'll better be resting." She replied getting protests from everyone.

"You're coming with us. It doesn't count if you don't see Taylor. That's settled." Joan smiled.

"Hell yeah no one asked you if you could! You're gonna be there!"

"It was never a choice bae!"

"Come on Kendall its just tonight!"
...
...

"Fine!" Kendall gave in. Putting her hand up in surrender. "I'll be there."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398K 10.8K 50
Cara Delevingne, one of the famous and in demand actress in the world, also known as Queen D, the life of a party, best friends with almost everyone...
81K 1.5K 21
Kendall Jenner and Cara Delevingne
81.6K 3K 34
Everyone keeps saying that the 'Taylor Swift squad' and the Kardashians don't exactly get along. That's 100% true. (in this fictional story). And the...
72.1K 2K 38
My third fanfiction. About Kendall and Cara. That's enough spoilers, so just read it :D Note: I don't hate Harry Styles. ~~~~~~ "Cara, stop talking...