Suitless (Harvey Specter)

By niconice123

Carmen Grace, or better yet, "Candy" is dumped by her boss and in result, forcibly fired from her stripping j... More

Arriving on Your Doorstep
Mr. Specter
My New Home
No Privates Privacy
Case Affairs
His Wing Man
Little Black Book
I'm Your King
Spy Agency
Voodoo Jealousy
Zoe
Lighthouse Coffee
Gin and Tonic
The Day Off
2 Weeks of Pajamas
A War
Jessicas PA
Breaking Up
Love
Harvey is not Mr. Specter
Donna
Leaving
Kicked Out
Arrested

Scottie

6K 112 0
By niconice123

The night ended beautifully. We got our proof recorded and Harvey and I were both a bit stoned and a little drunk. After rejecting Harvey all night however, he was slightly upset. He kissed my forehead goodnight and went to his room.

I didn't follow. I wasn't sure what we were, what we decided. Right now, it was just friend with benefits and not to mention, a complete secret.

I call Donna as soon as possible and tell her everything.

"Oh yeah, I remember the time we got together." She sighs, reliving old memories with Harvey.

I didn't once put passed her that her and Harvey had slept together. I always had an underlying feeling that they had a short past.

"He seems weird tonight." I mumble into the phone, twirling my hair.

"Well, of course he does, it's the 27th." She knew so much about Harvey that I didn't.
Maybe it's because I refused to look into the past, wanting to focus on the present.

"And?" I ask as I hear a knock on our front door.

Harvey must be exhausted and being the good PA I am, I get up to get the door, bringing Donna with me on the other end of the receiver.

"Well, back at Harvard he thought he had met the love of his life, today's the anniversary of her sleeping with him and then telling him she's engaged. You know, that hits home for Harvey."

"Jesus. Especially considering his past." I mumble as I fidget with the locks on the door.

I open up expecting Mike, or Donna with a congratulatory bottle of wine. Instead, I'm greeted with a beautiful, slim, brow haired doll.

"Donna. I'll call you back."

"Who's at the door?" She asks.

"I don't know." Before Donna can say anything else I hang up the phone.

"I'm sorry. It's late. And... He's obviously got company."

"I'm permanent company." I growl quickly.

She looks down and blushes.

"Didn't know Harvey had settled down." She whispers, her eyes tearing up.

I felt incredibly guilty.

I rub the back of my neck and let her in. The woman before me takes gradual baby like steps to match the doll look she equipped.

"Permanent company as in Harvey is my boss. I'm a live-in PA. Nothing else." Saying nothing else didn't feel like an entire lie, I wasn't sure what was going on with me and Harvey and it was to be kept under wraps. No one but Donna could know, even if it was a total stranger, because I respected Harvey.

"Is he home?" She asks.

I pinch the bridge of my nose and nod.

"Wait here." I say softly, creeping into Harvey's bedroom as quietly as possible.

"Mr. Specter?" I whisper.

I hear Harvey's short breaths and knew I'd be in a hell of a lot of trouble if I woke him up.

She was already in the house though, what else could I do?

"Mr. Specter?" I choked up a little louder.

Still, he was swept up in sleep.

I grunt, anxious to know who that woman was and I grab a pillow, smacking him awake with a loud,

"Harvey!"

He jolts up and grabs my wrist.

"I'm not in the mo-" I cover his mouth.

"What the hell are you doing, Car-" I cover his mouth again and whisper,

"A woman is sitting in your living room. I don't know what you and I plan on doing but as far as I'm concerned, it's still a secret, but you're dangerously close to spilling the beans. I'm trying to be professional."

"A woman?" Harvey gets up and looks at the time.

"Jessica?" He asks.

"No."

"Then Donna."

"I hung up on her like fifteen minutes ago to answer the door."

His jaw clenched and he storms out, still in his pajama bottoms and thermal long sleeve.

I follow quietly behind him and he runs his hand over his face.

"Get the hell out." He says to her pointing to the door.

I text Donna as I stand behind Harvey,

-Donna. Holy shit. I need popcorn. A woman showed up and I woke up Harvey and now he's yelling at her and she's almost trembling.-

*Scottie...*

-???-

*The woman I told you about. Well, she's in your living room.*

I shut my phone quickly and suddenly feel my stomach drop.

"Harvey. Please, let me expla-"

"Did you not hear me Ms. Scott? I asked you to leave."

"I wouldn't have gone through with that if I didn't love you!" She shouted.

"You were engaged already! Enough said! There are so many other ways you could've gone about that Dana. I want no part in it."

"Harvey..."

"Ms. Grace. Please see Ms. Scott out." He grunts, leaving her and I in an entirely awkward position.

I do see her out and she follows behind me quietly, no objections.

I walk her all the way down to the elevators and I even decide to walk her to the lobby.

Finally, so many things nagging at me, I had to know,

"Why did you come here?" I ask as the elevator doors open to the street view.

She offers a small smile and shakes her head, looking up into the lights as tears brim her lashes.

"I screwed up. I want nothing more than to be with Harvey... But I'm not so sure it's meant to be."

"If you wanted to be with him why'd you make him part of something he hates?"

"I didn't make him."

"Oh really? You knew damn well what you were doing." I shout.

She didn't have me fooled, not one bit.

"I wasn't expecting to do what I did with him. It's not why I was in New York, it's not why I was with him and it's not like I tried. Everything happened so fast..."

"So before he went further than kissing you you couldn't have said HEY WAIT IM ENGAGED!?"

She fell silent and stuttered.

"How do you know so much?" She whispered.

"You know what? Because I'm his best friend. And Donna is his best friend. And we tell each other everything. You shouldn't have come here. I'm not so sure how you thought, for even one second, that it would make your universe right again. You screwed up, and when it comes to Harvey, you know better than to assume there's no grudge, especially in the context of which you fucked with him. You may not think it was a big deal but because of cheaters, Harvey's life is entirely different from what it used to be. You've known him longer than I have and should've realized that before stepping into this damn building."

She couldn't even mutter a word, she stopped herself before saying anything else.

"Goodbye, Scottie." I mutter before heading back upstairs.

When I walked into the condo I heard loud Jazz and things being thrown. I tip toe in and try to make it my room but to no avail, Harvey is in front of my bedroom door.

"Hey!" I shout, noticing my room was the one he had destroyed.

"I want you out." His words didn't match his expression.

His words were like fire but his expression was like snow. It was soft and fragile and he didn't mean what he was saying.

I sighed.

"Okay."

"Carmen!" He shouts at me as I walk passed him to get my things.

"Yes, Mr. Specter?"

"You don't just say okay!" He's angry with me and I knew why, I let her in and he saw her face, for him that caused pain, which meant I caused pain. He didn't expect that from me.

I walk up to him and hold him. He wasn't crying, but his body was stiff and tense. I had never seen him so worked up over anything before. He felt disgusted seeing her and I tried to understand.

"Harvey, you know I would never intentionally hurt you. I wasn't aware of who she was because I'm more concerned on looking forward then backward. I don't need to know you inside and out, especially when you're not comfortable with it. Donna informed me of her, but I had never seen her. How was I supposed to know?"

Finally he reciprocates the hug, squeezing me much to tightly.

"Ow. Okay. Ow."

"I'm.. Not going to apologize."

"You wouldn't be Harvey if you did. But you should at least help me clean this up." I grunt.

"Okay." He responds, back to his emotionless self.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 622 23
What if Mike had kept his word? What if Mike hadn't gone back to Harvey? Set in 3x02
17.2K 2.2K 53
Dainty had to deal with Gio's friends eating her food that she'll need after the dick appointment. She has so much to go through and her mind on the...
16.3K 431 13
It's been two years since All-Stars, everyone's in college now. Gwen goes home to pack her final things during their fall break and as she's going t...
159 10 7
California Life. Just when everyone thought Dave left forever, Buck finds a way to get him repaired. However, it comes to a point where due to a side...