IMAGINE Hogwarts [ENDED]

By Wolf1107

This is my own imagine series, within this imagine series you can take requests for the following HARRY POTT... More

Harry Potter
Draco Malfoy
Ron Weasley
Cedric Diggory
Fred and George Weasley
Oliver Wood
Harry Potter
Draco Malfoy
Ron Weasley
Cedric Diggory
Fred and George Weasley
Oliver Wood
Harry Potter
Draco Malfoy
Ron Weasley
Cedric Diggory
Fred and George Weasley
Oliver Wood
Harry x Reader
Draco x Savannah
Ron x Reader
Cedric x Reader
Fred x Amber
Oliver x Reader
Authors Note: Requests
Harry x Reader (part 2)
Draco x Aiza
Ron x Reader
Cedric x Reader
George x Reader
Oliver x Reader
Harry x River
Draco x Reader
Ron x Naomi
Cedric x Reader
Oliver x Reader
Harry x Reader
Draco x Ophelia
Ron x Ashley
Cedric x Reader
Fred x Reader
Oliver x Reader
Harry x Reader
Draco x Reader
Ron x Reader
Cedric x Reader
George x Reader
Oliver x Reader
Harry x Reader x Draco
Draco x Rosella
Ron x Reader
Cedric x Monica
George x Lily
Oliver x Reader
Harry x Reader
Draco x Reader
| Ending |

Fred x Reader

8.3K 131 66
By Wolf1107

F/N = friend's name
Warnings: like one swear word xD
Requested by my awesome friend and amazing writer superavengelock

Potions. You hated it. It was boring, confusing and down right time wasting. Considering you're a Ravenclaw, some people in your house found it strange how you could be easily distracted. But just because you are the house of wisdom, doesn't mean you can like every class, right?

This year you had potions with Gryffindor, which you didn't mind as the lions can be amusing to hang around with. Snape's monotone voice was slowly fading within your lack of concentration "...... is a very difficult potion to brew.....therefore has certain effects"

You yawned loudly not realising the class was dead silent listening to Snape go on and on about some complicated and rare potion. "Keeping you up am I L/N?" Snape hissed, making you go wide eyed and sit up immediately "I-I um err" you stuttered, feeling rather humiliated.

"Don't stutter, 10 points from Ravenclaw for your lack of concentration" you huffed to yourself and turned your attention back to the greasy haired potions teacher. You heard sniggers behind you, you turned around and saw Fred and George looking at you with grins plastered over their faces. You smiled and rolled your eyes.

You would consider Fred and George friends of yours, the only friends you had outside your house. However you had some-what of a crush on Fred. Whenever he smiled at you or gave sneaky winks at you, it made you go all bubbly inside and butterflies would flutter around in your stomach.

You felt a slight blush creep onto your cheeks just by thinking about it, your friend sat next to you noticed and immediately started asking questions quietly as Snape set the task of today's lesson.

"What are you blushing about?" F/N asked raising her eyebrows with sly grin. You faced her and raised your eyebrows "no one" you simply replied. F/N gave you a I-do-not-believe-a-single-word look and crossed her arms "it's Fred isn't it" she said as if she just read your mind.

You immediately went wide eyed and elbowed her side "will you shut your trap! Don't say it out loud!" You whisper-shouted making F/N giggle. "Shut up!" You said again anxious of anyone over hearing your conversation, what ever the conversation was.

"Oh, relax. No ones gonna hear me!" She reassured, you weren't quite so sure. Potions dragged and soon after 45 minutes of failing to brew yet another potion, you were finally dismissed for lunch. As you left the dark and dreary potions room, you felt a arm wrap around your shoulders. You gasped quietly but relaxed as you saw the signature ginger hair.

You knew it was Fred, George wouldn't wrap his arms around you. You were friends but just not as close to George as you were with Fred. "Drifting off in that lesson Y/N?" Fred sniggered, again with a grin painted on his face. You smiled shyly feeling those familiar butterflies and replied "well, potions isn't my greatest subject" 

"Having a greasy haired, large nosed teacher doesn't help really does it?" Fred said his grin widening, you laughed "it certainly doesn't!" You agreed. You turned a corner into another corridor, you were about to continue walking down when Fred walked you over to an alcove away from everyone.

His arm fell away from your shoulder and you swore Fred suddenly looked shy. You found it quite cute. "Um Y/N I've been wanting to ask you a question" he informed his brown eyes twinkling. You smiled sweetly and replied "what is it?"

Fred shuffled slightly and ran a hand threw his ginger hair, his freckled skin with a pink tinge. "Well, I really like you and I was wondering if um...you wanted to go to Hogsmeade with me this weekend?"

The butterflies were now swarming, your face turning pinker by the second. Did Fred seriously just ask you out on a date? You couldn't believe this was happening, smiling a shining smile you nodded your head "yes, I would love that" Fred smiled at your reaction and returned to his confident posture.

"Great see you Saturday morning" giving you a cheeky wink before walking to the great hall. Oh my, your day just got a whole lot better. You couldn't stop smiling, when you entered the great hall and sat next to F/N, you were still smiling. F/N gave you a curious look "what are you smiling at?" She asked chuckling, then it hit her "wait! Oh my god, I saw you walk out with Fred after potions! Did he ask you out?"

You nodded "on a date yes" you replied blushing, your friend laughing at you and wiggling her eyebrows. "Well, this means I'm gonna have to get you looking amazing for Saturday then" she informed smirking slightly. You rolled your eyes and sighed "fine, you get help me get ready if you so wish"

"Yay! Can't wait, your going to look stunning!" F/N beamed and sipping her hair over he shoulder. You rolled your eyes again and smiled amused.

****

The rest of the week went pretty fast, to your surprise. In no time it was Saturday morning and F/N was dragging you out of bed giving you orders to get ready "get in and shower, then we can pick your outfit and do your hair and makeup! Oh and don't take long in the shower, no time for singing and doing a whole dance routine whilst you wash you hair!"

You gasped "I don't sing and dance in the shower!" You remarked eyebrows raised.

"I know that's a total lie" F/N replied pushing you slightly into the bathroom. You got in the shower and immediately started washing your hair, you were done in no longer than 10 minutes. Stepping out of the bathroom in just a towel, your saw all your clothes all over your dormitory floor. "F/N, what are you doing?! The rooms a mess!" You shouted a look of confusion and shock on your face.

"You have no good date clothes!" She replied rummaging through the massive pile of clothes on the floor. "Oh thanks, judging my wardrobe really gets us far doesn't it!" F/N shook her head "seriously, you need a whole new wardrobe!"

"Well I could wear that top, with those jeans and check shirt" you suggested pulling out a pair of black jeans. Your stressed out friend immediately shook her head "no way! This is a date Y/N, not a casual day out!"

"Are you saying my clothes are to casual?!" You demanded feeling slightly offended, F/N gave you a serious look which confirmed a yes to your question. You gasped and replied with a short "fuck you!" F/N just laughed and dragged your clothes to the side.

"You can borrow some of my clothes" she said walking over to her chest of drawers, you had no choice but to agree.

After some time you were finally dressed and doing your makeup, you didn't really feel like doing much with your hair, so you put it up in pony tail. You were wearing a pair of skinny jeans with a royal blue shirt and black leather jacket. You then realised that the outfit your friend picked out was just as casual as your clothes "F/N, this outfit is just as casual as my clothes?!" You inquired looking at her seriously through the mirror, "yeah, well my clothes are better"

Your mouth formed a O shape as your crossed your arms over your chest, "excuse me!"

"Will you just leave it so you can finish off getting ready!"

"Fine, fine!" After roughly another 10 minutes your make up was done and you were dressed and ready to go. (I'm not a makeup expert so I do apologise if it sounds terrible xD, in fact just imagine what your make up would be xD)

You walked down to the great hall to meet Fred and go over to Hogsmeade, this morning you were excited, but the nerves are getting to you. What if he doesn't turn up? What if he doesn't like what your wearing? What if he forgot? You mentally scolded yourself, of course he wouldn't forget!

A few minutes later Fred walked over to you in a orange jumper and jeans, smiling. He didn't have his usual grin painted on his face, weird. You shook off thoughts that were swimming in mind and smiled at him. "Y/N, you look amazing" he complimented, blush already rising onto your cheeks "thank you, you look handsome yourself" you replied grinning. Fred grinned back, there's the grin, you thought.

****

After a couple of hours of mooching round shops and goofing around, you both walked into the three broomsticks for some butter beers. So far your date has been fun and you've enjoyed yourself, but what you couldn't help but notice was that Fred didn't really seem himself. He wasn't making as many jokes as he usually does, there was no special glint or sparkle in his eye when he laughed at your jokes and not once has he put his arm around you or hold your hand.

Truth to be said, you haven't been on a date before, saddens you it does. But you thought dates would hold each other's hands and put arms round each other. Maybe it was just nerves, you didn't know. You saw Fred walk back over with your butter beers with a smile, you stopped questioning yourself and smiled back.

"Butter beer for the fair lady" he said as he placed your butter beer in front of you. You giggled 'fair lady?' You thought. You took a sip and immediately the sweet taste hit you. Fred then started laughing at you. "What's so funny?" You asked completely oblivious to what he was laughing at. "You err" Fred couldn't control himself, he couldn't stop laughing.

"What's so funny? Is there something on my face? In my hair?" You asked again feeling anxious. Fred finally stopped laughing and managed to say a full functioning sentence "you have grown a moustache" he said indicating with his finger pointing to his upper lip "it suits you" he the. Started laughing again.

"Omg! That's so embarrassing!" You retorted and wiped your mouth with the back of your hand (there weren't any napkins). You then started laughing "it suited me did it?"

"Yeah, totally" Fred replied flashing a grin. You shook your head, taking another sip of your very very sweet butter beer. You both shared another smile and you saw Fred's hand stretched out. You held Fred's hand in yours, it was a minute or so until he pulled away. You looked up at him and furrowed your eyebrows.

"Is something wrong?" You asked feeling slightly concerned, you looked up at Fred. You couldn't tell what it was, was it guilt in his eyes. "Fred are you alright?" You asked again when he didn't answer. This wasn't like Fred at all, he never acted so quiet around you.

You looked into his eyes again, still no sparkle. That's when you noticed, oh god, were you that stupid. "George!" You said raising your voice standing from your seat. George stood up immediately after you did "please Y/N I can explain, honestly!"

You raised your eyebrows, mouth wide open at the shock, "where's Fred, and why are you here on what was meant to be our date? How have I not realised this before..." You then trailed off, again questioning yourself feeling extremely humiliated. "Y/N please let me explain, I wasn't trying to steal my brothers date, seriously." George pleaded his brown eyes shadowing with guilt.

"Then please explain, because I am extremely confused" you replied sighing. George nodded and saw a couple people giving you both strange looks, he took you outside so you can both talk more privately.

"Fred got a detention yesterday in transfiguration, he wasn't aloud to come to Hogsmeade today. Which meant he would miss his date with you" you nodded, still having no idea why George was here. We're you just having a blonde moment or something? George continued explained "and as me and Fred are twins, Fred came up with the idea that I go as him. I didn't want to do it and tried to get him to reschedule the date. But he did t want to make you sad so he pleaded me to go as him"

You were quiet for a moment processing everything you were just told. "So what your saying is, Fred got a detention and forced you to be him, so I didn't think I was being stood up?" George nodded grinning a little. You smiled and shook your head and chuckled. "I'm sorry" George apologised, you shook your head.

"Don't worry about it, it's fine" you replied smiling "well, you can tell Fred that I am free next Hogsmeade trip" George grinned and laughed.

"Yeah I'll tell him." You both decided then walk back up to the castle after a very awkward ending to your awkward date. "By the way George" you said getting his attention, George looked at you "yeah"

"Orange isn't your colour, purple suits you more" George smiled and chuckled.

"I'll keep that in mind" he replied, you smiled. Even though it wasn't the date you expected there was a positive that came out of it, you got to know George more increasing your friendship.

A/N

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Thank you for all the reads and votes, next chapter is Oliver Wood. 😄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 1.2K 12
One shots, Preferences, Imagines, and X Reader Characters Include Oliver Wood Draco Malfoy Nevile Longbottem Harry Potter Ron Weasley The Weasley t...
7M 165K 111
UNDER HEAVY EDITING (Edited chapters will have gifs at the beginning of them to signal that they have been edited.) β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ ❖❖❖ β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ β›π˜ π˜°π˜Ά 𝘬𝘯...
216K 1.7K 64
Well, everyone's doing them, so I figured why the hell not? All of my preferences and imagines original, so please don't use them unless you ask me f...
5.3K 53 27
Welcome to my Harry Potter Imagines Book. I hope you enjoy❀️ Requests: Closed Started : 11/08/22 Ended: T.B.D Disclaimer: I do not support JKR and th...