A Thug's Only Love

By Miss_Hoodnificent

Chanelle is a 16 year old girl. Tan skin, 5'2",long dark brown curls that hang down her back, has the whole w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Sequel

Chapter 12

137K 2.8K 553
By Miss_Hoodnificent

A Thug's Only Love: Chapter 12

~Lexis P.O.V~
~September 12th~

"...not the father." Just like I knew, so I ain't all that surprised.

"You dodged a major bullet man." Arlie said with a laugh.

"Yeah no kidding, alright I'm gon' tell Nelle the news."

"Peace Lexis." I hung up the phone and quickly ran upstairs to grab my red hoodie. I had way too much black on, makin' me look like I was going to a funeral. Even though I already knew I wasn't the father, I was still hella relieved that the test proved me right. Before I needed to head over to Nelle's, I had to stop by Tanya's house. I wanted to show her I was fuckin' right and she nothin' but a dirty hoe.

She lived in my old hood. I loved that hood so much considering the fact it was hella dangerous and ghetto but that's where I grew up and met the guys. I made the drive over and saw Tanya sitting on the porch smoking a cigarette. I'm surprised the hospital released her so damn early, especially since she had a new born.

"Well look who finally came around. You missed the birth of your daughter." She said as she blew out the smoke from her mouth. The smell of cigarettes, irritates the shit out of me.

"For fucks sake Tanya, you just gave birth and you're smoking a cigarette? Put that shit out, you know I hate the smell of nicotine and I know huh? Someone did miss the birth of their daughter, it sure wasn't me 'cause I don't have a daughter." Possibly yet. "Read it and weep bitch." I handed her the results and watched as her eyes widened with nothing but anger and confusion.

"What the fuck did you do to the test?!" She said putting her hands on me.

"Aye! Don't be puttin' your hands on me." I said as I backed away. I was raised better than to put hands on a female even if they're a hoe. "And I didn't do a damn thing to the test. If your ass wouldn't have been sleeping around with anything that had a pulse, you would know who the damn Daddy is." I spat at her.

She looked at me with the 'why you gotta be right?' Look. "Just go." She said as she finally put out her cigarette and headed inside.

This was all bullshit that wasted my damn time. All of this could have been avoided if her ass didn't spike my drink back at her party. Tanya always pulls somethin' new to try to get with me, she needa learn I don't mess with dirty hoes.

~Arlie P.O.V~

I bet y'all thinkin' what I think about all this. Well I am honestly happy for my boy and his girl that they're having a baby of their own- I know, why would I say I was happy? Well every child is nothing but a blessing no matter what. They're nothing but pure innocence, however they are way too young for a child. They don't fully understand how tough it is with a child.

I say that because I have a child.

Yeah let it sink in for a few, but yee I got a daughter. She's only 10 months but she's my everything.

None of the guys know about her cause I didn't wanna tell 'em. Her mother walked out on us. There's a shock huh? Well she did. My daughter, Nicole, was only 2 months when her mother left. Her mother was a female named Heather. She was the only female I actually loved and when I say loved, I really do mean loved.

When we found out she was pregnant, we were at the happiest part of our relationship. Everything seemed perfect. We were living together and had everything we needed for us and the new baby. After Nicole was born our relationship hit rock bottom. We were tired, always fighting, and Nicole was crying all the time 'cause we were always yelling. One morning I woke up to a crying Nicole. I didn't see Heather in bed so I assumed she was makin' a bottle for Nicole. I got up to get Nicole because she was still crying and I see a note right on the dresser. She basically said she was tired of being stressed, how our relationship was a mistake, I was a piece of shit of a boyfriend, but the part that really got to me was when she said she regretted having Nicole.

At that moment I got all our stuff and bought the house I am at now. So I'm a single parent and it ain't easy. I have the help of my Mom, so Nicole is almost always with her Grandma. I planned on telling Lexis all this 'cause he doesn't know what a baby can do to a relationship.

I was at the trap sitting and thinking about everything. I heard the door open and in walked Lexis. His walk pisses me the fuck off cause it looks stupid as fuck but then again half the shit I do probably pisses him off.

"Sup bro?" He said as he dapped me before taking a seat next to me.

"Not much, you know how I do man." I said back with a lil' laugh.

"Where's everyone at? I expected Varo to already be rollin' a few." He asked.

"They'll be here in like 20, they was takin' care of a hit."

"Oh, Alright good; at least they're doin' somethin' other than getting high."

"Look man, I gotta tell you something." I said kinda hesitantly.

"Tell Me."

"You remember Heather?"

"Yeah, how the hell could I not remember her? Why?"

"Well she ended up havin' a baby." I said.

"Damn. How you know? She ain't been around for like 10 months." Heather hid her pregnancy very well, so no one knew she was pregnant except for me and her annoying ass friends.

"'Cause I'm the father." Lexis sat up so fast.

"What?!" I nodded my head slowly as I sat there leaning back in my chair.

"Yup, she had a girl. Well Heather left and now I'm raising our daughter on my own." I said calmly.

"Why didn't you say anything? You know we would have helped you out cause we're family like that."

I explained the entire story. Lexis just sat there and listened. When I finished he just sat there with a confused look plastered on his face.

"This explains, why you quit smokin' huh?" He asked.

"Lexis I had to fix my shit quick and you need to as well. It will only do y'all good. Your life will change man. Don't be stupid and cheat on Nelle or do any kind of dumb shit."

Before Lexis was about to say something, the trap door busted open and in walked the rest of the guys. Everything was put to the side because we had some business to handle.

~Lexis P.O.V.~
~The Next Morning~
~September 13th~

Last night was crazy but hey we did our job and each got paid 10g's So I was set for a little while, until we had some other job to do, so for now I would be fine just making a few deals here and there. All I know is when I got home, I was tired as fuck and just wanted to sleep.

~8 hours later~

I guess that's what I did 'cause I woke up on the couch. I was thinking a lot about what Arlie said; I never suspected Arlie and Heather would have a child together. I decided to hit up Arlie and asked him to come over. All of us decided to just skip school today since we had a late night.

About 30 minutes later I heard him pull up. My door was always unlocked so he just walked in, but not alone.

"Aye man, who you got there?" I asked as I got up.

"This is my baby girl, Nicole." He said as he gently handed her to me.

"Man. She looks just like Heather." I said as I was taking a good look at her. She really did, she had her large eyes, and curly jet black hair. I couldn't see any bit of Arlie in her, but damn that's so weird that I'm holding Arlie's daughter.

"Thanks man." He walked to the couch and laid back. Nicole started to get fussy so I handed her right back to her Daddy.

He placed her on his chest and almost instantly she calmed down.

"How'd you do that?" I asked confused.

"She loves to lay on my chest. What can I say she a Daddy's girl." He said with a small laugh as he rubbed her little back.

We sat there and chilled for a long ass time. Arlie ended up falling asleep so I took care of baby Nicole for about an hour. She was just too cute for words to describe.

"Yeah you love your Uncle Lexi huh?" I laughed as I kissed her forehead.

After spending that hour alone with Nicole, it really made me feel more comfortable with the fact, in just about 8 months, I'm going to be like Arlie.

A Father.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.9K 2.4K 53
Olivia has lived a tough life; her mother left her and her father is an alcoholic who takes great pleasure in beating her every time he thinks about...
204K 5.2K 14
This is the early child hood of Lexis from the "Thug Love Series" and how he grew up. Experience his life as a child growing up in the back streets o...
104K 3.1K 34
When she finished HS in florida 17 year old Karinah DeVoe Move to NY ready to take over with a set plan in mind that is until she meets Desmond a hus...
Reincarnated By Miss G

General Fiction

807K 20.3K 43
This Is The Sequel To "Redemption" And The 8th Book In My "Thug Love Series". Be Sure To Have Read The Other Books Before Reading This One. Order Is...