Mixed Up Life (Mixed Up Seri...

נכתב על ידי gabbilove

Ariabelle Benson is the stepsister of the notorious Mafia leader Marco Mortellaro. She seems to be have a pre... עוד

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 Mathis
Chapter 18
Chapter 19-Mathis
Chapter 20-Mathis
Chapter 21-Blade
Chapter 22 Blade
Chapter 23
Epilogue

Chapter 10

10.3K 299 3
נכתב על ידי gabbilove

Being in Mathis's arms after Gabe not believing the statement about Marco I feel like I can trust him with anything and everything. I can feel the tears coming down my face and landing on Mathis's shirt. I can't believe I'm crying over my brother not believing me. I pull back slightly and wipe the tears off my face. My brothers believing me and in me is so important to me. First Gabe sets me up with Kelly the slut and she finds houses that won't suit us, then he doesn't fucking believe me. When I turn around to see if Gabe is still in the room and he is. But he's on the phone, suddenly his face goes white. I'm guessing the person on the other end of the call is Marco. I hope Marco is yelling at him for doubting me.

Kelly comes back into the room and Gabe holds up one finger, asking her to give him a minute. I look over at Kelly and notice she is still gazing and checking Mathis out. I've had enough of this and her. Pulling out myself out of Mathis's arms I stalk straight over to Kelly. When I get close enough I grabbed her arm and twisted it as far back as it would go until I heard a 'snap', she clutched her arm is pain. Stupid slut should've listened to me. I've had enough dealing with these sluts, I'm a possessive bitch. Started being possessive the longer I was around Marco, so I guess he's to blame about me being possessive.

Looking over my shoulder at Gabe and Mathis. Gabe was glaring at me while Mathis was smirking at me. Rolling my eyes at Gabe I marched out of the master bedroom, down the stairs and out the front door slamming it behind me. This house hunting is not going very well at all. I'm afraid we won't find a house in time, and I wasn't kidding when I said I won't sleep in the same house with a man who tried to kill me only nights ago. I know I shouldn't be afraid but I can't help it. Being shot at or having a whip slash against your back is nothing compared to having your own father strangle you. Leaning against my car with my head down trying to stop the tears but it was no use when someone wrapped their arms around me.

Examining the tattoos on the arms that are wrapped tightly around me. Mathis. Mathis came running after me while Gabriel probably stayed inside comforting Kelly. That thought made me cry even more. I can't believe my own brother who I've known my entire life didn't even bother to come check up on me, while my new husband who I hardly know anything to nothing about, did. I guess that shows me who cares about me.

"Don't cry babygirl. We'll figure this out. Maybe we can even get another realtor who won't show us places that don't meet our needs. Your brother was wrong to yell at you." Mathis said trying to comfort me.

I don't know whether or not his words were helping me at all. But then the front door opened. I didn't even want to talk to my brother. I tried to open the driver's side door and leave but someone wouldn't let me. And that someone was Mathis, but when I looked up at him to give my meanest look I saw he was looking, no looking wasn't the right word, he was glaring at Gabe. Doesn't surprise me at all. In the past day and a half Mathis seemed to want to protect me and do anything for me even though we just met and married. Not knowing a thing about Mathis is a little scary, but I just couldn't stay away. From the moment I first met him that night in the club I knew that he wouldn't let anything come between us. In fact that night we met I had told him I was leaving the club I couldn't even get the words out before he grabbed my hand and we walked out of the club and to the chapel.

Mathis tightened his arms around me before taking my keys and pulling me to the passenger side door. After I was seated in the car he hurried to get to the driver's side before Gabriel could. Mathis effectively locked him out, making him drive with Kelly. Good if he cared more about her more than me then he should ride with her. Or better yet drive her seeing as I might've broken her arm. I was brought out of my thoughts about Kelly and Gabriel when my phone started to ring. The ringtone belonged to none other than Marco.

"Hello Marco." I instantly said.

"Aria what is going on? Gabe called me wanting to know if it was true that I was buying you a new house." Marco demanded.

"It's simple I told Kelly that you were buying us our new house and Gabriel didn't believe a word I said, so I got upset and I guess that's when he called you." I clarified for him.

"Wait Kelly was finding you a house?" Marco proclaimed. "I thought you hated her? I mean you do keep calling her Kelly the slut."

"I do hate her. I even warned both Gabriel and the slut herself what would happen if she checked out Mathis. But she didn't listened." I informed Marco.

"Belle what did you do?" Marco commanded.

I bit my lip before I answered him. "Well the first time I just twisted her arm very hard and the second time I think I might've broken her arm. Gabe glared at me both times and even glared at me when I called Kelly a slut. Don't know why he had someone at his place." I notified him.

"What do you mean he had someone at his place? He's second in command of a gang he's going to either had gang members of gang whores at his place."

"No Marco this was one of his one night stands. When has Gabriel brought one of his one night stands to his house? Never!" I almost yelled into the phone.

"You make a good point. Are you sure this female was a one night stand."

"Positive. I mean Gabriel had Jackson escort her out of his house and into her car. I got her name and I swear the name sounds familiar." I voiced.

"Give me her name and I'll have someone look into her." Marco ordered me.

"Madison Cole."

"Alright when I have got the information I'll give you a call and have you head over to the club. And we need to make plans about the war involving Luca and your revenge." Marco said to me.

And instantly I felt the reminders of Luca on my back. I'll probably always have those scars, and I will make Luca pay. Looking over at Mathis made me think of something important, he knew something was wrong with my back. He knew the moment Killer's hand was on my back earlier today. But I guess everything fell into place when Blade went through my purse with Killer and Mathis nearby. I could hear Marco through the phone talking to me but I couldn't respond at all.

"I'll see you later tonight Marco." Was all I told him before I hung up.

I knew Marco wouldn't like it when I hung up on him and knew I would get an earful tonight. But I just couldn't care right now. Mathis knew something was wrong with my back. I couldn't tell whether I was glad or upset. Glad because if Mathis knew and then Mathis could help me until my back was heal. Upset because if Mathis knew he would want to take revenge for me and would try and lock me up until the revenge was finished. What got my mind even more wondering about with this train of thought was:

Does Mathis know that I wasn't drunk like he thought?

Staring at Mathis doesn't give me answers only more questions. Coming out of my thoughts when we pulled into a driveway of a two story house. This two story house was completely brick on the outside with a wrap around porch complete with a porch furniture and a porch swing. Looking around I noticed that there was hardly to no neighbors near the house. That helped a little when it came towards the slut's reputation I guess, but I'm still not going to apologize to her. Stepping out of the car I noticed the yard was a decent size and the driveway was a circled driveway with a couple of flower beds surrounding it.

Walking up the stairs to the porch I placed my hands on the railing. I liked the color of the porch, it stood out against the red bricks, the porch was a brownish-black color wood. The porch furniture was 5-piece wicker set, it was set up like a bistro set. And there was two wicker cushioned rocking chairs. The front door was a black door with an oval window when opening the door we stepped into the entryway. It was a white hallway with a closet and a half bath that was in between the living room and dining room. The half bath was painted with white walls, it had a black marble counter-top with a white sink that was on top of the counter, and the toilet was just plain white nothing fancy at all.

Closing the bathroom door I looked in the living room. The color of white and black was favored in the house and I couldn't blame them, the contrast between the white walls and black furniture helped the living room stand out among the house. I started to wonder if the whole house colors were white and black, noticing Mathis's face I couldn't help but wonder if he was happy with the colors because they were the club's colors or not. In the living room there was a three piece black faux-leather living room set, a sofa, loveseat, and a chair. A sixty inch smart tv with what looks like built in wifi. Looking for Mathis, I found him in the chair totally relaxed, I smiled and shook my head before walking towards the kitchen.

There was dark brown cabinets with stainless-steel counter-tops and island which had a stainless-steel double sink with bronze faucets. The appliances were stainless-steel, a two door refrigerator, a gas range oven, a microwave over the the range, the dishwasher was at the island a feet inches from the sink. There was two doors in the kitchen, opening one door closest to the refrigerator was the pantry, opening the door further down the kitchen by the eat in dining table was the laundry room, the washing machine and dryer were stacked on top of each other. In the dining room was a seven piece dining set, it was an espresso color.

Walking up the wood stairs and up to the bedroom only now noticing that Mathis wasn't in the living room anymore and that I hadn't seen Kelly or Gabriel since coming inside. There was three bedrooms, all painted white with different color bedspread red, blue, and green. The main bathroom upstairs was a four piece set, with a claw-foot tub, with a separate shower stall and a rain-forest faucet. Black marble counter-top with an above sink just like the half bath downstairs, and just like the half bath the toilets was plain and ordinary. Walking to the double doors I entered the master bedroom.

The master bedroom was huge to say the least. There was a black king size bed with white cotton bedspread with a black design. Black stripes in the center of the bedspread. With two six drawers dressers and the color surprise surprise...black. There was two nightstands by the bed, another sixty inch hd television. Walking into the bathroom there was Mathis checking everything out, a deep soaker tub with jet streams, a separate shower with a bench and a rain-forest type of faucet, two above white sinks on top of black marble. And further into the bathroom was the master closet. The closet was a room itself, so big. We would only need this one closet to fit both of our clothes. Mathis looked at me and nodded, giving me the okay for this house. I don't think we need to look at any others, and just in time too. Looking out the windows in the master bedroom I noticed Marco's car pulling into the driveway.

Running out of the master bedroom, down the hallway and down the stairs, and out the front door. Marco wasn't even the least be shocked when I came running out, he must have expected that. Typical. When I looked up at Marco I noticed he was looking at someone else, he was looking at Mathis. Sizing him up and from the looks of it Mathis was doing the same thing. Gabriel was slowly walking down the front steps to Marco as well, he was scared about what Marco would say to him. It's been known in the family, that when someone made me cry they weren't heard of again, Marco doesn't like me crying at all.

When Gabriel was close enough he waited for impact. But all that came was a slap on the head. After Marco was finished with Gabe he brought his attention over to me. Checking me over to see if I had anymore markings than I told him about. Getting out of his arms when Stephen one of Marco's higher up brought out three dress bags, Marco looked semi ready for the dinner. Walking over to Stephen I unzipped the first one, and it was my dress for the evening. It was a power blue dress, it stopped right at the knee in the front and stopped mid-calf in the back, a high-low dress, it was a off the shoulder dress but the back of my dress covered the scars. The dress looked tight at the top of the body and when it got to the waist it was flowing. When I zipped up my dress bag, I went to the second one. On the hanger was a black suit nothing really to describe it, but it was what was written that made me roll my eyes.

On the hanger was a piece of paper on top of the suit, and on the paper was written:

Husband.

Looking over at Marco, I raised my eyebrows in a silent question and all he did was shrug. Shaking my head I grabbed the two dress bags and placed them inside the backseat of my car. Hearing two sets of footsteps coming down the front steps when I looked up it was Mathis and Kelly. Both turned in different directions, Kelly over to Marco to try and save face and Mathis over to me wanting to know who he was. Feeling eyes on me I turned and it was Marco, he was looking back and forth between Mathis and I and the house. Mathis was now leaning against the car just staring at me.

"Kelly we want this house!" I yelled to her. "Try and close it quickly. I want to get in as soon as possible." Yelling that last part for Marco.

Getting in the driver's side while Mathis got into the passenger side. The first stop was to Gabe's so Mathis could get his bike. I knew Mathis had questions about Marco but I didn't know how to answer them right now. I had no idea what Marco wanted him to know if Marco wanted Mathis to know anything. Some people say the mafia is consider worse than the MC. I don't know if that is true because both have dangerous enemies. The only difference between mafia and the MC is that the mafia enemies have enough money and more resources than you could ever imagine. They could hurt you without you even knowing it. Arriving in Gabe's neighborhood I could see cars parked all around my brother's house. And the main car parked behind Mathis's bike was the leader of the gang.

Not only is something big happening on the mafia side but something big is happening here too. And Gabe didn't even mention anything at all to the family, he knew we would help in anyway we could. Pulling onto a open spot across from the house I could see Mathis had his gun out and ready.

"Let me handle this Mathis. They know me and not you. If you start shooting it could be worse for us and the club. So put your gun away and let me handle this, we can get your bike and head back to the club." I explained to him softly while looking at Blake.

Getting out of the car Mathis came quickly behind me and gently laid his hand on my back. In my mind I was quietly thanking him. I've never had to deal with Blake without one of my brothers there watching him. Grabbing the hand off my back and entwining our fingers made me feel a lot more safer when we got closer to Blake.

"Ah Ariabelle pleasant surprise. I was just waiting for your brother. It seems we have a meeting today and your brother is not home." Blake said smoothly.

"Blake I'm afraid that's my fault. You see I asked Gabe to accompany my new husband and I to find a house that suited the both of us." I answered back.

"Then where is Gabe? If he left with you then he should return with you correct?" He demanded.

"Yes he would have returned with us. If only he didn't upset me, so I left him and he got a ride back with Kelly." I replied shortly. "Now if you don't mind moving your car so my husband can get his bike that would greatly be appreciated. We really are on a tight schedule and please be mindful with time for the meeting. My mother is having the whole family over for dinner to celebrate my marriage and you know how she is when one of us arrives later than the family."

Blake nodded his head and had one of his men move his car so Mathis could get his bike. Blake was eyeing Mathis's cut. If we didn't get out of here fast enough Blake was going to say something he shouldn't. Blake looked back at me with raised eyebrows, and I just shook my head. But knowing how close our families are and how Blake knew that my father was a biker then he would tell my mother. I knew I was in for it now, so I just flicked him the bird and walked off. The last thing I heard before Mathis's bike started was Blake's laugh. I don't know why Gabe is friends with him. He can be such a creep and dick at the same time.

Mathis drove his bike in front of my car this time. And again an hour drive turned in a thirty minute one. I wasn't kidding when I said we were on a tight schedule today and think god Mathis understood. Arriving at the clubhouse in record time I grabbed the dress bags but they were quickly taken out of my hands by Mathis. I knew he wanted answers to his questions and he knew that I wasn't up for answering them after today. When we entered the clubhouse there was shouting and yelling going on. But everyone stopped what they were doing when we entered.

"What's going on?" Mathis wondered out loud in his deep voice.

Killer came up to us and said, "we got another riddle." 

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

29.1K 949 25
Adira is a smart girl who is in a bad situation. No where and no one to turn too the young 23 year old has to make a hard decision that she is not ha...
13.6K 241 49
Estella was presented as "Dead". After a dark past, she becomes Angelina Clark aka Trigger. Angelina was filled with hate and sought revenge for her...
175K 2.9K 55
"Take one more step and I won't hesitate to shoot you" I say, still aiming the gun at him "Then shoot, I dare you" he says taking a step closer to m...
490 113 26
"𝐸𝒩𝒪𝒰𝒢𝐻, 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓁𝒶𝓎 𝒶 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝓃 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓊𝓃𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝑜 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒷𝑜𝒹𝓎 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝒶𝒸𝓉." 𝒽...