Fate (Niall Horan - Completed)

By ihycynthiaa

She's used to staying at home, studying, reading and writing. He's used to being on tour, girls screaming his... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THRITY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THRITY THREE
THRITY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FOURTY THREE

THIRTEEN

18.3K 369 405
By ihycynthiaa

Enjoy reading, vote and comment xx!

"But you know what I love even more?" I take a deep breath.

"Who?" Niall asks.

"Niall." I answer, my mind completely unaware that I'm talking to Niall.

"W-what?" He asks and the sound of hope, happiness and excitement is in his voice and at the same time he's concerned.

"I love Niall." I say again before falling asleep.

The scene of last night plays in my over and over again since I woke up. Niall is still sleeping right next to me on my bed. His breathing is stable as his chest slowly goes up and down. I didn't know someone can be so hot and cute whilst sleeping until now. I'm still wearing the same clothes as yesterday but I really can't be bothered to leave bed now, to leave Niall's side. I much rather watch Niall sleep peacefully, ignoring the fact that it's creepy and weird. We lay few inches away from each other and out of nowhere Niall rolls from his back to his side. We're facing each other and I can feel his breathing on my forehead. I look up a bit and bite my lip. Slowly Niall moves closer to me and goes down a bit. It seems like he's still sleeping so it can't be intentionally. Our foreheads are touching and I close my eyes to enjoy the moment. I don't know if it's me or him who has a hot forehead, but one has. Out of nowhere, I feel his touch on my cheek. My first intuition is to open my eyes and pull away, but I keep them close as he carefully and softly strokes my cheek.

"I love you." He whispers. My heart skips a beat and my body is heating up. He kisses my forehead and I can't help it but smile a bit. He doesn't notice and his phone starts to ring. Niall quickly rolls away and falls of the bed. I turn my head into the pillow and bite my lip to keep a laugh in.

"Shit!" Niall exclaims in his heavy Irish accent. "Hello?" He starts his phone call. "Yes... Good... Later... Okay... Good..." Yet again he sounds like my dad when he's taking a business call. I move around in my bed and slowly rub my eyes open.

"Good morning." Niall smiles and puts his phone away.

"Good morning." I sit up smiling.

"Don't you have a hangover after last night?" Niall wants to know and I shake my head. I never have a hangover, neither has Ethan nor other family members. Something in our blood line, doesn't allow us to have a hangover but to drink all night.

"Why are you sitting on the floor?" I ask Niall pressing my lips together.

"I-I slept down here." He lies.

"Why? The bed is big enough." I roll my eyes and get up.

"I-I... No reason really." He awkwardly chuckles. "Olive." He calls me back as I'm about to open the bathroom door. "I have to go now. Do some stuff but--"

"Can you come to the dance studio afterwards?" I ask and he nods.

"Yes, perfect." He smiles.

"Good." I smile back. Niall comes over to me and we hug. Electric waves rush through my veins and my heart is racing. "Good." I repeat when we pull apart.

"Text me the address and then I'll come as soon as possible." Niall puts his shoes on and goes out.

"Bye!" I exclaim after him as he walks to the elevator. He turns around, biting his lip and waves at me. I shake my head at him and close the door. As quick as possible, I take a shower and get ready for the day. While 'take me home' songs are playing out loud I dry my hair and curl it as I sing along.

Afterwards get dressed in black leggings and a light blue shirt and I slip my favourite pair of vans on. Before I leave, I clean up a bit. With my jacket on and backpack over one shoulder, I leave my flat and head to the dance studio. It's only few minutes away from the student accommodation and I know that Ally will be there already. When I arrive there, I walk straight into the dance studio and find Ally and Shawn over at the stereo system. "I arrived!" I announce loud since we're alone right now anyways.

"OLIVIA!!" Ally yells and runs over to me.

"ALLY!" I yell and run over to her. We hug and it's like we haven't seen each other for days, even though it has only been hours.

"We have the teens for the cotillion today, are you ready to yell a lot?" She asks when we pull apart.

"Always." I laugh. "Oh and by the way, Niall will come later." I smile.

"Ohh tell me everything that happened last night!" She says and I shake my head.

"Later." I say and nod in Shawn's direction who comes to us. We hug and then the teens come in. Ally teaches them a dance that they have to perform at a birthday party, while I help her out and Shawn works with the music. He really only has to turn it off and on. The next two hours are filled with yelling names of the ones who can't concentrate and dancing the same part over and over again to make it perfect. Once we have the faster part of the whole cotillion to the near perfection, it's time to move on to the slower part, but not without a break. Shawn leaves to get drinks and snacks for everyone, which was my job but I totally forgot about it because all that has been in my mind was Niall.

"So tell me, what happened." Alison says as soon as Shawn is gone. I do as told and tell her everything from the moment we get out of the taxi, to the moment when he left this morning. Every detail and every feeling is told.

"He loves you, Olive." Ally exhales and holds me on my shoulders.

"He loves me." I only now really realize it. Niall loves me and I love him. But he has a girlfriend... He can't love me. Maybe he said it just in a friendship way. Maybe he didn't even mean it. He has a girlfriend.

"I am back." Shawn exclaims when he comes in. "What did I miss?" He asks.

"Nothing." I smile and look at my phone. He was gone only five minutes and I am pretty impressed that I managed to tell my best friend everything during that time. I take the bottles of water from him and give one to each of them dancers.

"We have 1 hour, let's get this straight!" Ally exclaims after everyone drunk a bit. "Olivia, go to the centre of the circle and act like you have a partner." My best friend tells me.

"Why? Where is the birthday girl and her partner?" I ask.

"Both sick. Come on go into the middle." She says and I roll my eyes.

"Why can't you go in the middle?" I ask.

"Because I have go see if they do it right. Pleeease." Alison begs.

"Niall!" Shawn exclaims. We girls turn around and see Niall who just entered the room.

"There's your partner, now go!" Alison pushes me forward, holding her giggle in.

"Fine." I roll my eyes again, take a deep breath and go over to Niall.

"Hey, sorry for interrupting." He apologizes as I take his hand and lead him to the middle.

"It's fine." I tell him as we stand opposite from each other. Music starts to play, 'moments' by no other than one direction. The others start dance around me and Niall as we just stand there.

"Niall, Olivia, now!" Alison exclaims when Liam starts to sing "heart beats harder...".

Niall looks confused and I chuckle. I place his hands on my waist and my hands on his shoulders. We move from right to left and then to right and left again. "Spin!" Ally exclaims. All the boys including Niall spin the girls. When we're face to face again, we are one step closer. We keep doing the same while the others have to dance in a circle around us and move away from each other and then step closer to each other. Simple but effective. At Niall's solo we both have to laugh before he has to spin me again. Ally tells us when to spin and each time we get closer and closer. The whole time Niall's and my eyes are locked to each others. We both smile and it doesn't stop when the song ends.

"Great!" Ally exclaims. Niall and I don't move away from each other and I want to kiss him right there and now. It's like we're alone in this room as he moves his hand up and strokes my cheek with his thumb.

"I have to tell you something." Niall says quietly. "But not now." He puts a strand of hair that fell into my face to the side and steps back. I bite my lip and blush. They all have been watching us and I wish I could disappear. My heart is racing and my breathing is fast.

"Okay then! Let's repeat this again and this time listen to the words and do it all at the same time!" Ally instructs.

"Again?" Niall chuckles and I nod. I look at Alison and she winks at me. The music starts and I take a deep breath. This time, the others have their eyes glued on me and Niall. We just look at each other, smile and dance. "They are staring at us." Niall blushes.

"I would stare at us too." I admit smiling. We keep dancing and the end, Ally applauses.

"Beautiful." She smiles. "Again and this time, don't stare at Nolivia!"

"Nolivia?" I ask raising my eyebrows. She nods smirking and I roll my eyes at her.

"Ally and Shawn should dance now!" I suggest.

"Nooo!" Everyone exclaims. Niall chuckles and takes my hand. He pulls me to him and I sigh. The music starts and we take in the position. We dance and when it's Niall solo, I move my mouth to the lyrics making him laugh. The whole time all I am thinking about is what he wants to tell me.

When the hour is over, everyone leaves except me and Niall. "Call me later!" Ally exclaims as she and Shawn walk out.

"'Course!" I yell back smiling. Niall sits on the floor in front of the mirror and I join him. "Did you like it?" I ask.

"Yeah it was fun." His says in his hot Irish accent. Lately everything he does and says in incredible hot or cute or both. Usually his voice gives me a warm feeling but now it just makes my heart race and my body heat up. Niall stands up and I watch him walk over to the music station. It's a stereo and he puts a song on. 'Not just you' by Cody Simpson starts to play. He comes back to me and reaches his hand out. I take it and he pulls me up and to his chest quick. I slam against his chest softly and he leads me to the dance floor.

"You did great, dancing, Niall." I smile. He chuckles and puts his hands on my waist like before. I put him hands on his shoulders and we start to dance. "So about what did you want to talk about?" I want to know. It's amazing that I managed to wait the whole entire hour until now to ask him.

"Do-do you remember what you said last night when we arrived at your place?" He asks and I shake my head.

"No." I lie even though I can remember everything small detail.

"You-you said a lot but two things stuck to my mind." He explains. His voice is serious and a bit afraid.

"Is that so?" I ask and chuckle short.

"Yeah you-you said that Valerie is cheating on me." His words make my heart skip a beat. I take a step back but Niall pulls me back to him. "So this morning, I went up to her flat to check if you were saying the truth and... You did." He tells me. I feel tears building up because I feel guilty for telling him. I feel guilty for knowing that she cheated on him before he knew.

"Niall..." I start but stop when he shakes his head.

"A guy opened the door and when I asked who he is he said that he's Valerie's boyfriend and then she came and... I asked her if it's true and," he takes a deep breath and swallow the saliva in his mouth. "She said yes."

"Niall..." Guilt and sadness is in my voice. Why guilt? I mean I didn't do anything wrong. I just told him the truth. But am I guilty for telling him before she could explain? Maybe.

"I broke up, left and came here after driving around to--"

"To clear your head?" I ask and he nods. I would do the same.

"To clear my head." He presses his lips together.

"How do feel now?" I ask after few seconds of silence.

"Free." He smiles.

"Aren't you upset?" I want to know. He has in a relationship with her for a few months, he has to feel sad or angry, right? I mean he loved her... Didn't he?

"A bit just because she didn't tell me earlier." He explains and smiles genuinely. We keep on dancing in silent until the song ends and another one starts playing. It's my favourite song, 'Tenerife sea' by Ed Sheeran.

"I love this song." I quietly admit.

"You know that I could introduce you to Ed." Niall brags smirking. It's great to see him happy after a breakup. He's not upset or anything as I had expected. He's actually genuinely happy, which makes me happy.

"I'm sure he would love to meet a beautiful girl like you." I roll my eyes at him.

"So what was the second thing you wanted to talk about?" I ask before he could make me more nervous that I always am.

"The-the second thing was..." Niall is as nervous as I am all of the sudden and he stutters. "You said that you... That you love me." My heart skips a beat. I feel like I am getting chocked all of the sudden.

"I-I... Olivia I..." He's not about to say what I am thinking he's about to say, is he? I ask myself.

"I love you." He smiles.

He said it.

My heart is racing as he comes closer and closer until our lips meat. He kisses me and I can't resist and kiss him back. It's wrong to kiss him, just after he broke up with his girlfriend. But at the same time it's wrong to not kiss him. I want this. I always wanted this. It's like our lips are meant to be for each other. Electric waves rush through my body. We stop dancing and Niall cups my cheeks with his hands. I wrap my arms around his neck as the kiss deepens and gets more passionate. Millions of feelings rush through my body. A tear escapes my eye. I have been kissed before but it never felt so good like it does right now. It's feels perfect and... right. We pull away for a second just to look at each other. Niall chuckles and we kiss again. I wish it could stay like this forever. Perfect.

But he just broke up with Valerie, my mind has to remind me.

"Niall, I can't." I tell him and step away from him.

"What?" He asks. He sounds hurt and confused. "But you said that you love me and-and I love you too."

"I can't. You just broke up with Valerie." I run to my bag and turn the music off. "I can't. I-I'm sorry." I say before I run out.

"Olivia!" He shouts. The look on his face, sad, hurt, confused and heartbroken, feels like a stab in my heart.

"I can't." I say one more time before I run away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.6K 1K 25
It's the end of senior year and Harry and Louis's relationship is at an all time high. High school is over and they are already planned to move to Lo...
40K 1.2K 43
This is my story... I'm Kira and I'm 17 years old. I am just a girl from the US who moved to England in search for adventure, little did I know I wou...
31K 951 31
*Book 1* Hi I'm Lisa and call me crazy but i have no idea who one direction is. I'm a 17 year old girl and I've never even seen One Direction. Unless...
14.2K 382 42
Seventeen year old Kaitlyn has to move to England with her family for her dad's new Job, while she's there she meets one direction but little did she...