Juice 3 (Urban Lesbian Story)...

By -BluntsxHotWingz-

Jay gets locked up, but who set her up?. In this trilogy orange is NOT the new black, its not all fun and gam... More

A Lawyer
How Tf?
Nigglets
Long Time Coming
Nɛա Yɛaʀs Bɨtċɦɛs
Black Lives Matter
update?
Missing You
Oяɢѧsms To Dıє Foя
Tѧяɢєţ
Fѧıţһғuʟ RєѧԀєяs
Tһє Sһu
New Story

LockDown

1.8K 77 20
By -BluntsxHotWingz-

Jay

Why is it so dark? Ouch! Who the fuck is touching me?

Anon: Shut the fuck up, you my bitch now!

*Moans*

I felt somebody's fingers enter in me and my pussy was clenching. I started kicking my legs but somebody was holding my legs and arms down.

Something was over my face and I don't know what it is. I screamed I didn't want this shit hell I didn't even get to kill the nigga.

Her fingers went faster and my moans became more consistent. I've been in here for a month now, Riley says she has no leads as to who shot him.

Bitches been tryna flirt with a nigga, sneaking and geeking fucking me and shit.

I can't deal with this shit, I stay to myself there's this girl Ruby who keeps telling me I can trust her. Tf I look like?

Back to this hoe man a nigga was in a deep sleep, had a good ass dream. Then I felt hands holding me down and I woke up it was dark something was over my face.

So I don't know who's fucking me but she got her two goons holding me down.

She went deeper in my pussy and hit my g-spot.

Fuuckk damn girl

My body starting squirming, she started sucking on my clit. My started shaking, she flicked her tongue on my clit.

My body became weak and I felt my pussy tighten

I'm finna cum damn bitch

She sucked on my clit harder and all my juices released in her mouth.

Anon:Damn you got some good ass pussy baby, I might need to come back for more.

Tf bitch no

Her goons let go of me, I took the pillowcase off my head and by the time it was off they were gone.

Maaaann I can't do this shit, I can't stay on lockdown. Wtf did I get myself into ughhh.

My cellmate shushed me and I got back in the bunk. Lying there awake a bitch can't sleep nomore roun here.
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
☑Vote
☑Comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 8.2K 17
ABHIMANYU RATHORE is 28 years old. He belongs to Royal family. He is the oldest son in Rathore family. He is the CEO of Rathore Enterprise. He is the...
180K 9.3K 87
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
113K 3.8K 40
" 𝖬𝗂𝖽𝗋𝗂𝖼𝗁 ? 𝖮𝗁𝗁 𝗎 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄𝗂𝗇 𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖺 𝗅𝗂𝗍 𝖺𝗌𝗌 𝗆𝗂𝖽𝖽𝗅𝖾 𝗌𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗅 " . 𝖬𝗂𝖽𝗋𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗋𝖾𝗏𝗈𝗅𝗏𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽...