My Half Sister (Girl Meets Wo...

By calmwildflower

Everyone heard about Maya's father having a new family and left her. Well her half sister, Emmi, finds out ab... More

Prologue
Let's Just Forget
Runaway
My Half Sister
No Matter What
What Did You Do?
The Truth
Ava vs. Emmi
Kermit Returns
Emmi Takes the Heat
Punishments
IN TWO DAYS?!
Best Birthday
I'll Keep You Safe
Leaving and Coming Back
Court!
Hospital!
Awake
Pictures
All Boys!?
Married?
Will You Marry Me?
Ring Bear and Toenails
IMPORTANT A/N
Wedding!
Emmi Are You Ok?!
Severely Allergic
A/N: IMPORTANT!
Promise?
Girl Meets Yearbook!
Daddy Daughter Date
Girl Meets Creativity
She's Back!
Amanda
School's Tiring!
Amanda's Dad
Amanda's Gone
Amanda and Lucas
You Have Us
Will She Be Ok?
SHOUTOUTS!!!!!!
Moving!?
SHOUTOUT
Plans Backfire
Broken Heart
Adopt Me? Part 1
Adopt Me? Part 2
Adopt Me? Part 3
Adopt Me? Part 4
Adopt Me? Part 5
We Did It!
Guilt
Runaway
Mistakes
Morgan
Moving Away
Carnival
Irresponsible
Alaska Gold Hunting
It's All So...Dumb
Happy Thanksgiving
Letters?
On Hold
Girl Meets New Years
Fighting
Love
Epilogue
New Book!

Storms

3.2K 109 6
By calmwildflower

Chapter 34

Lucas's pov

Amanda curled up as the rain poured down on me and her. She was definitely sick. Every time the rain came down faster and harder, I walked faster. The rain came down harder blurring my vision. We came across a park. I sat her down under a tree to keep her dry, not that it helped or made a difference. I had to admit I was lost. I have only been here for a year, I have no idea where we are. I pulled out my phone and dialed Riley's number.

R: Hello?

Me: Riley it's Lucas.

R: Lucas where are you?

Me: I don't know. But I found Amanda...

R: YOU FOUND AMANDA?!

I heard people yelling at me on the other side of the phone.

Me: Yeah but now I'm lost. Plus it's pouring down rain.

R: Ok describe where you are.

Me: It's a park. I don't know which one but it has a huge play set.

R: That's Central Park. Hang on Lucas help is on the way.

She hung up and I put my phone away. Next thing you know there is a huge clap of thunder and lighting. Amanda while covering her ears and pulling her knees up to her chest. I sat down by her.

"Afraid of storms?" I asked. She nodded. "Don't worry. They can't hurt you. They're just noises." I said. She relaxed a little but then there was another clap and she freaked out. I picked her up and put her in my lap.

"Can this day get any worse?" I heard her mumble.

"Eh it could. But it won't." I commented. She looked up at me.

"Promise?" she asked with big puppy dog eyes.

"Promise." I said. She laid her head back on me and pulled my coat over herself. Soon she fell asleep. A few minutes later a car pulled up.

Who's crazy enough to drive in this weather?

And out came Mr. Hunter and Mr. Matthews. I picked Amanda up and they came over.

"Is she ok?" Mr. Matthews asked. I shrugged.

"She's sick, but she'll live." I said.

"Did she tell you anything?" Mr. Hunter asked.

"About what?" I asked concerned.

"I don't know just anything." he shrugged.

"Just about a fear of storms. But other then that no." I said. They nodded and we went home.

Tell me what?

That was all I was thinking about.

A/N: What's going to happen to Amanda? Where will she stay? Who will she tell!? So many questions!

Ok so I have decided there will be no sequel, just a lot of chapters. So yeah...

AND THANK YOU FOR 8K READS!!

Thanks for reading! Please vote!! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 1.1K 21
When Maya finally recovers and gets out of the hospital, she meets someone she doesn't expect. Should Maya go and finally meet her long lost father...
87.9K 2.3K 32
when a pretty good girl cheerleader meets a bad boy football player from Texas what will happen? will Maya fall for a bad boy and get her heart broke...
13.1K 156 57
When Maya Hart receives a job opportunity, she is left with the fact she accepted to babysit Zoe Friar, her schools biggest fuckboy's younger sister...
63.6K 1.8K 36
When Jessie's parents take her from the Cimorellis, what will happen? Will Jessie find her way back where she knows she belongs or will she never ge...