The Dragons of Coria

By WeeWinkle

Cassy was thrown into a world she doesn't understand, after her guardians, Caron and Kavos, were killed in fr... More

Prologue
Chapter 1- Imagine Dragons
Chapter 2- Discovered
Chapter 3- Trapped
Chapter 4- Karoth, A Man of His Word
Chapter 5- Remember
Chapter 6- Memories Of Whats To Come
Chapter 7- Blessing, or Curse?
Chapter 9- The Division
Chapter 10- The Great Escape
Chapter 11- When Tiki Hatched
Chapter 12- At Each Other's Throats
Chapter 13- The Disappearance
Chapter 14- For Tiki
Chapter 15- The Dive To Coria
Chapter 16- A Warm Welcome
Chapter 17- The Best Day
Chapter 18- Clova
Chapter 19- The Fight Between Mother and Son
Chapter 20- Fly For Her Life
Chapter 21- Dalia
Chapter 22- The Tree Top House
Chapter 23- Locked Out
Chapter 24- When It All Went Wrong.
Chapter 25- Caron's Message
Chapter 26- The Raid
Chapter 27- Ugly, Scaly Dogs
Chapter 28- Decision To Be Made
Chapter 29- Wings
Chapter 30- Goodbye; The Overused Word
Epilogue

Chapter 8- Brother Egg

6.4K 473 18
By WeeWinkle

COPYRIGHT 2013

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

CHAPTER 8- BROTHER EGG

I lost count I the amount of weeks... Months I was in that cell for.
I had my food pushed through a small hatch at the corner, and a bucket of water that was also my toilet.

The only thing that kept me going through that endless torment was that little dragon.

He kept me going with our silly little conversations.

'Has my brother hatched yet?' This was the new routine now.

'No.' This was also routine.

'Oh... Are you OK, Cass? Are they treating you well?'

'Well enough.' There was a silence, before I finally gather the courage to get something off my chest.

'How do you know that I'm the draguard to the egg, as well as you?' I asked, staring into the egg, like the intense heat of my gaze would have made it erupt into shards of shell and a teeny tiny dragon.

'I know that we are. It's not the first time this has happened.'

'But how do you know?' There was a pause, when I suddenly felt like I was being torn from my body, but not the type of pain it was when Riki was taken from me. I was numb. My body tingling, my mind struggling sightly with the drugs Karoth was pumping into me.

I felt my mind reconnect with another body.

---------

"What the hell am I doing here?!" I yelled, feeling like my world had just crashed around my ears. Was this a trick of Karoth's?

It was then I realised I was roaring.

******

Please tell me what you think! Comment, vote and follow!! And of course read my books!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 39 100
Mercedes Jones and her friends and family are going to have a year to remember... Hell Universe - Book 1 (Sequel "Hell to the Should Have Been" is ou...
The Strays By C.I Finch

Science Fiction

3 1 29
A decade has passed since a pandemic decimated the global adult population. Everyone over the age of 25 is dead, leaving a world full of kids and no...
55.2K 1.4K 12
I never seemed to fit in. My life in Argonia was never as wonderful as I pretended it was. I loved my family, the quirks of my Argonian home and havi...
188K 5.2K 49
Clove trained her entire life for the Games. She left District 2 to escape her father and tormentor, Favian, and bring honor to her District. Against...