Pregnant By The School's Play...

SapphireFox द्वारा

Sophia Daniels was just an ordinary girl who, like every girl in school, wanted Jake Campbell to be their boy... अधिक

Pregnant By The School's Player.
School.
Love?
Suspicions Confirmed.
Dead Meat!
Bad Case Of Morning Sickness.
James Knows.
Not Ready To Tell Him.
First Doctor's Appointment.
Accidents Happen.
Jake Finds Out.
The Secret's Out.
Next Doctor Appointment.
Not Again.
A Stupid Regret.
The Truth Comes Out.
Tough Situation.
Lies.
The First Kicks.
Excited For The Genders.
The Fall.
Detention.
Jayden's Feelings.
What Should I Do?
Birthday.
Picnic On The Beach.
Fun In The Shower.
Rumours.
Jayden's Confession.
Baby Shower.
Labour Symptoms.
The Birth.
Recovery Ward.
The Twins' First Day Home.
Not Him Again.
Wedding Bells.
Update - New Book: The Boy Next Door.

Explaining.

71.3K 1.4K 260
SapphireFox द्वारा

Chapter 13:

Jake's POV:

When I get home Mom had made me my favourite dinner.

"Aw sweet thanks Mom", I say, coming up behind her and hugging her.

"What's up with you, how come you're so happy?" she asks.

"Why do you think I'm happy?"

"Well you haven't hugged me for years", she laughs. Wow years? I was the worst son. "Oh your father called, he was wondering if you wanted to stay at his during the weekend?"

"Sure, I'll call him later". My dad lives with his new wife; my stepmom. Yeah she was nice and she made my dad happy so I like her a lot. Dad remarried last year. She has a 14 year old daughter from her previous marriage that lives with my dad and her. Her name's Sarah and she's nice too. I've gotten to get to know her a bit on my other stays at my dad's house. My dad is a millionaire. When he and mom split he let my mom have a lot of the money. So I live in a pretty big house and so does my dad. I still see him, just not a lot during these past few months.

"So you still haven't told me why you're so happy?" she laughs.

"Yeah, well if I tell you, you'll get mad". She raises an eyebrow.

"What's up?" I got to tell her sometime. I look her into the eyes and take a breath.

"I-I-I've...after....I've gotten a girl pregnant", I say slowly as I stutter out the words.

"Jake how can you be so stupid!" she shouts.

"I know mom and I'm sorry".

"Sorry! You should be apologising to that poor girl not me". I know, I will. I nod and look down at the ground with shame. "I told you if you kept doing it you'd end up getting someone pregnant".

"I know", I sigh.

"I don't mind you having sex as long as it's safe", she shouts. She knows I sleep with lots of girls. She was angry at first but she couldn't get me to change so she just left it. "I told you I didn't want you making the same mistakes as your father and I did". Mom had me when she was 19, dad was 20. They weren't married until they were 23. My mom's now 36 and dad's 37. Dad's wife Maria is 37 too.

"So, you're calling me a mistake? Well sorry I ruined your life Mom" I say hurt.

"No you didn't ruin it Jake and you weren't a mistake. I never regret having you. You're everything to your father and I, you know that, you made me and your father's lives so incredible. It's just you're 17 Jake!" I nod shamefully. "How old is she?"

"16".

"Shit!" She buries her head into her hands as she sits on the couch.

"Please don't be mad mom", I beg, sitting beside her.

"I'm not mad sweetie, I'm disappointed. Are you going to be there for her?"

"I'm going to look after her as much as I can and support her. I'll get a job and look after them".

"Good but there's no need to get a job, your father and I have lots of money, are you two going out?"

"No but I love her and I'm going to tell her how I feel, then, hopefully, we can be a family, all four of us".

"Four?"

"It's twins". She sighs louder. I get out my wallet and show her the ultrasound picture and she smiles.

"Aw, I have two grandbabies", she cries. I laugh and hug her. "Now honey, you know babies can cause lots of arguments so try not and let that happen if you want to be with her".

"I do, more than anything in the world, I do really love her mom. I'm not that player guy I used to be". She kisses me. "God mom". I wipe the kiss off my lips.

"You've been doing too much kissing lately and a lot more". I was so embarrassed.

"Shut up", I mumble. We're not talking about sex again, that's too awkward. She laughs.

"Okay honey. So when can I meet her?" I never thought about that.

"Um I don't know I'll ask her". She nods. "This is a pic of her". I get out my phone and show her it.

"Wow, she's very beautiful".

"Yeah, she's not like those girls I used to sleep with".

"So do you want to tell your father or shall I?" she asks.

"I don't care". She nods.

"I'll tell him later on". She gives me one more hug and squeezes me really hard. It was starting to hurt. "That's what you get for making me a grandma at 36". I roll my eyes and laugh.

Jake's Mother's (Natalie) POV:

Around seven o' clock I get out my phone and ring Tom, Jake's father's number. Jake was in his room playing the guitar and doing homework.

"Hello Natalie", Tom says.

"Hey Tom, I have some important news to tell you", I say softly into the phone.

"Is everything okay?"

"With me, yes but it might not be for you. Look, Jake's a troublemaker, right?"

"Yeah at school and home, why? What has he done now? Has he got in trouble with the school again?"

"No, it's different this time...he's after getting a girl in his year pregnant", I say slowly. He doesn't answer me straight away. "Tom? Are you there?"

"Yes", he sighs. "When did he do this?"

"He said she's ten weeks, he only told me today and he only found out recently".

"What is he going to do?" he sighs.

"He says he's going to be there for her as much as he can and wants to make things work because he loves her".

"Jake loves a girl?"

"Yeah, I know. Maybe he's finally matured Tom, hopefully because he can't look after babies if he's immature".

"What do you mean by "babies", Natalie?"

"We're having grandbabies Tom, it's twins", I say, smiling to myself. I hear a loud clash as if a glass has broken and him coughing in the background. "Tom, are you okay?" He clears his throat a few times.

"Yes, I was just shocked that I dropped a glass and chocked on the coffee". I sigh with relief. "Well, I knew this was going to happen sometime, I just hope he knows what he's brought himself into".

"I think he does, he's actually being really grown-up about the situation, he's gone so loving, he can't stop talking about Sophia, the girl he's gotten pregnant and the girl he loves. I really think she's the one, well unless she doesn't feel the same obviously".

"Well then for both their sakes I hope she does".

Sophia's POV:

The next day at lunch Jake comes over to me. Emily and Jayden were gone to watch a football match, I didn't feel like going. They didn't want me to stay on my own but I persuaded them to change their minds.

"Hey", I smile.

"Hi, I thought you might like these", he says. His bag was full of fruits I've never seen before. My eyes went wide. He chuckles at my expression. "I went a bit over board, didn't I?"

"Just a tad", I smile. He laughs.

"When I was looking stuff up they said these were really healthy so I bought them for you".

"You researched about the pregnancy?" I ask.

"Yeah, I want to be prepared and know what's going to happen", he says, rubbing my bump. I smile, he's so sweet. I put my hand on his and he smiles. He starts naming fruits I've never heard before but it was still nice he cared. In the end I just go with an apple.

"Thanks", I say, as he passes me an apple.

"No prob", he says. His skin touched mine and I felt a shock. It was a good shock, actually it felt amazing. He holds my hand and there was more tingles. This felt like that night all over again. Oh, no I was falling for my baby daddy. When I looked back into his inviting eyes I wanted to kiss him. I quickly turn away and blush. He chuckles and moves my face back to looking at him.

"Don't hide, you're beautiful", he whispers. He voice was so alluring and sexy. Did he feel this way too? I don't think I ever hated him I just wanted to, when really I never stopped loving him. He still had his hand on my baby bump and I started to notice people looking at us.

"I think people are getting suspicious", I whisper.

"I don't care, unless you don't want them to know they're mine".

"No I want them to know, I just didn't know you did too". He smiles which makes me smile.

"I told my parents and friends yesterday".

"Oh good, what did they say. Did I get you in trouble?" I ask, hoping I haven't got him in trouble or kicked out.

"No, even if I did it would have been my fault not yours. Yeah my mom and dad are okay about it. I never talked to my dad, my mom told him over the phone but she said he was fine", he says.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know your parents were divorced", I apologise.

"Jeez you're so apologetic, you haven't done anything wrong", he laughs. He caresses my cheek with one hand and my belly with his other. "Yeah I live with my mom, my dad remarried". I nod. I never knew that.

"I'd like to meet them sometime".

"Sure, they want to meet you too. I should warn you they're well... you'll find out". I laugh.

"Okay, Jakey", I say. What the fuck, I said JAKEY? That's like a nickname for a child not a teenager. But it kind of suited him. "I meant Jake". He laughs.

"It's fine, it actually sounds nice when you say it", he says. I blush. I kind of had nicknames for most people. Zoey was Zo, Jayden was Jay, Emily was Ems and mine was Soph. Jake could be Jay but that's Jayden's. It suited Jayden better and I couldn't steal that off him. Jakey's I mean Jake's group of friends come over and sit beside us.

"So when were you going to introduce us?" Austin asks Jakey I mean JAKE. I knew all their names already because hello they're the most popular people in this school. Jake sighs.

"Soph this is-" Jake says.

"It's okay I know their names already", I interrupt.

"Guys this is Sophia", Jake says. I love when he says my name, just the way it rolls of his tongue. His voice makes me melt.

"Yes we know too, Jake", Brad says.

"We've heard a lot about you, isn't that right Jake", Cameron says winking at me and making a kissy face to Jake. Why was he making a kissy face? And why were they talking about me.

"Don't worry it's nothing bad", Alex says. I relaxed a bit.

"Don't worry we're not going to bite", Charlie assures me.

"Speak for yourself", Danny says, winking at me too. I couldn't help blush. I look back over at Jake, he was glaring at them all. He looked a bit jealous. He pulls me closer and keeps a protective hand on my bump.

"Shut up Danny", Jake mumbles. I let out a small laugh. It felt nice being protected in his arms.

"Okay man", Bennett says. "We know about your little situation we're not going to do anything". Bennett points to Jake's hand on my bump and Jake rubs it. I smile at him, he was so loving. The bell rings.

"See you tomorrow", Jake says. I nod and he kisses my cheek. I was hoping maybe for a kiss on the lips this time. What am I thinking he doesn't love me, he's only being nice because I'm carrying his babies. I say goodbye to the others and walk off quickly. I can't believe I was stupid enough to think he liked me.

Jake's POV:

"She is amazing man, you're so lucky", Danny sighs. I know I am.

"I still haven't told her yet but I will", I say. "What you said about asking her out yesterday, is that true Brad?"

"I was just fucking with you, but I would if she wasn't having your babies, that won't work out well unless I wanted my face kicked in", Brad says.

"Wise choice", I say. We walk of laughing to our classes. Sophia, sweet Sophia...

Hey guys, thanks for reading. I hope you liked it. I'm sorry for not updating last week, I was supposed to but I had homework and learning for tests. School's almost finished! YAY! Just four more weeks, I'm so happy. I hope you'll forgive me for not uploading last week, I'll try to update on time next week. Please vote, comment, fan, like and check my other stories out! Thanks! Bye, have a good weekend! :)

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1.3M 30.8K 43
Brooklyn Davis is the girl not many people notice. Zack Brody is the schools most popular player. He always gets what he wants, one night at a party...
Unexpected Angel. (book 1) booksby_t द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

409K 9.1K 79
Elle has just turned 15 years old. Mason is her boyfriend, they've been in a relationship for 6 months or so. Elle realise she can't say 'no' to him...
892K 21.5K 26
"You're my mate," he whispers as takes my hand. Huh?! I'm your what? Amber has never heard of werewolves before, either has anyone else. The only peo...
66K 865 28
One night can change your life forever. As for Sophia a lot of challenges came as soon as she found out she was pregnant. What happens when she tells...