Toxic Love • Chris Evans

By ktsbooks

Molly is an 18 year old girl who meets Chris Evans at a movie premier for his latest Avengers film. Despite t... More

Chapter 1-the meeting
Chapter 2-getting to know you
Chapter 3-moving quickly
Chapter 4-the morning after
Chapter 5- a perfect date
Chapter 6- fairytale
Chapter 7-making it official
Chapter 8-the truth
Chapter 9-forgiveness?
Chapter 10- 1 month later
Chapter 11- meet the parents
Chapter 12- Off To Canada
Chapter 13- first impressions
Chapter 14- one on one
Chapter 15- perfect ending
Chapter 16- last day
Chapter 17- steamy
Chapter 18-going public
Chapter 19- sick
Chapter 20- getting ready
Chapter 21- London
Chapter 22- I'm what!?
Chapter 23- Excuses
Chapter 24- perfect dad
Chapter 25- I'm pregnant!
Chapter 26- the news
Chapter 27- come with me
Chapter 28- on set
Chapter 29-the cast
Chapter 30- 18 weeks
Chapter 31- birthday
Chapter 32- surprise!
Chapter 33- marry me?
Chapter 34- back to LA
Chapter 35-gender
Chapter 36- shocked
Chapter 37- pain
Chapter 38-miscarriage?
Chapter 39-last trip
Chapter 40- roadtrip
Chapter 41-the baby's coming
Chapter 43- the wedding
Epilogue

Chapter 42- home

6.2K 130 12
By ktsbooks

Chris' POV

After about 7 hours of labour, Molly gave birth to our beautiful baby girl named Ella. I held her tiny, fragile body in my arms for the first time and felt more love for her already, than I thought possible. I carefully hand Ella to Molly, kissing her forehead in the process, and as I look down at my two beautiful girls, I feel like the luckiest man on earth.

Molly's POV

After going through 7 excruciating hours of labour, I gave birth to my beautiful daughter, Ella. I've been in the hospital for 2 days now and I finally get to go home today. Chris made me sit in a wheelchair-even though I didn't want to, he insisted. He wheeled me out to the car, with Ella in my arms and we buckled her in her car seat and I sat in the back with her, while Chris carefully drove home.

"You know you can drive a little faster"
I chuckled. "I just don't want to hit any bumps and scare Ella" Chris says worried. I giggle at his response, and decide to let him drive the way he was.

Once we reach our house, Chris quickly gets out of the drivers seat, unbuckling Ella from her car seat and carrying her into the house.

"So Ella, this is your home" Chris says to the sleeping baby in his arms, before going into the nursery and gently placing her in her crib.

I walk up to the crib and Chris wraps his arms around my waist, and places his chin in the crook of my neck. We stand there in silence admiring our beautiful new born baby.

A/N: sorry for not updating in a while!
I've started school again :(
anyways I'm thinking of ending this story soon and maybe starting a sequel book!! Comment your thoughts pls :)
-katie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 619 54
Landing in Boston, Chris is finally home after filming in Atlanta for so long. On his way to his Ma's home, he finds himself scrolling on Twitter wi...
2.7M 66.1K 166
"There's an old voice in my head that's holding me back well tell her that I miss our little talks." . . .in which Chris Evans and Poppy Fitzgerald f...
71.5K 2.1K 37
Ellie just moved to Boston looking for a fresh start at a new Real Estate firm. She becomes fast friends with her new co-worker Tara who introduces h...
5.5K 119 29
⚠️ This following story contains - Mature Content, Miscarriage, Mentions of Domestic Abuse, Alcohol Consumption and Traumatic Child Birth. If this i...